Author Topic: Serena Williams and Kanye West Both Show What Classless Animals They Are  (Read 2764 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Serena Williams and Kanye West Both Show What Classless Animals They Are
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »
See, now that this SOB is president (NOT my president!) they think they own and can do anything they please with no regard for others. Obamanation has ruined this country in more ways than one!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »
They should be thrown out of the USA and into their fly ridden, piss drinking, tree swinging, cotton picking, banana sucking, huts made out of cow dung. That's where these gorillas would be without whites.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »
This is just a prime example of how blacks can be, especially when they have fame.  Kanye West can't die fast enough in my opinion.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:56 PM »
Is this what happened:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »
Serena, I can understand because it was in the heat of the moment and a lot of Tennis players get angry. I still don't like her though. But I'm more appaled at that classless buffon.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
These are posterchildren for my proposal to ship negroes to sand-negro nations.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »
Serena, I can understand because it was in the heat of the moment and a lot of Tennis players get angry. I still don't like her though. But I'm more appaled at that classless buffon.

I saw that live on tv. It was one thing to break the raquet a lot of people do that, but to curse out the line umpire wasn't right. She knew she was going to lose and yet she didnt do it with grace. Roger Federer just lost and he didn't throw a fit at all. with kayne west it just proves how retarded rap truly is.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 06:11:59 AM »
Is this what happened:

Someone should upload that video again and title it "Kanye West in his natural habitat" or something.

Done. Rate and comment plz  ;D ;D ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
Is this what happened:

Someone should upload that video again and title it "Kanye West in his natural habitat" or something.

You didn't!
You did!
Excellent! Ten stars!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »
But Kanye isn't a racist. lol  ::)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 09:09:23 AM »
I gotta stick up for Serena or here. This is sports, tempers get lost all the time. She got a punishment and that's that. I don't know enough about her to judge her as a person, but this incident is typical sports. Watch hockey, they fight all the time. Sports are awesome.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
I gotta stick up for Serena or here. This is sports, tempers get lost all the time. She got a punishment and that's that. I don't know enough about her to judge her as a person, but this incident is typical sports. Watch hockey, they fight all the time. Sports are awesome.

Yes, but in hockey the players fight each other. Then you go to the box, you know. Five minutes, by yourself, you know and you feel shame, you know. And then you get free. (Hopefully there are some Slapshot fans here).
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 09:35:39 AM »

Yes, but in hockey the players fight each other. Then you go to the box, you know. Five minutes, by yourself, you know and you feel shame, you know. And then you get free. (Hopefully there are some Slapshot fans here).

I wasn't comparing, I was just saying that losing tempers is a part of the game. People scream at referees/umpires all the time. Even I've had a few not so kosher words and a blowup here or there with an umpire. Does that make me a bad person?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »
Taylor Swift's CD is really good, and she is a sweet and pretty lady.  Yes the darkies are all empowered by their Muzzy leader!!!  Even Beance was shocked at West's outburst!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »

I wasn't comparing, I was just saying that losing tempers is a part of the game. People scream at referees/umpires all the time. Even I've had a few not so kosher words and a blowup here or there with an umpire. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes, of course. There is no shortage of athletes losing their tempers and acting like jerks. I just had to throw in the Slapshot reference. I love that movie.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »
Serena Williams just had a short fuse moment. She managed to pull herself together and shake hands with Kim Clijsters. There were some far worse incidents in Tennis for example Tim Hennman once shot a ball at a ball boy. I also heard Federer arguing with the judge at the final, saying something interalced with "fu**ing" and "I don't give a sh*t".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
Serena Williams just had a short fuse moment. She managed to pull herself together and shake hands with Kim Clijsters. There were some far worse incidents in Tennis for example Tim Hennman once shot a ball at a ball boy. I also heard Federer arguing with the judge at the final, saying something interalced with "fu**ing" and "I don't give a sh*t".

In America, feathers of the uptight sportscasters and writers get a little ruffled by an athlete shouting obscenities like the f word or the s word, etc while arguing with the referee.   But as John Mcenroe point out, there is a clear distinction with what Serena Williams did.  (He was pointing out that Roger Federer's arguing with the judge in his match yesterday was completely different and cannot be compared to Serena's tirade).   That is because she physically threatened the linesjudge.   She threatened to stuff the ball down her throat and kill her.    That is crossing the line, and everyone knows that, whether they are too PC to say it or not.   

This is completely different from outbursts in the past like Mcenroe telling someone to get glasses or using a bad word.   When you threaten to physically attack the person, that is inexcusable.  And Mcenroe himself said this, and he tried to offer Serena a chance yesterday to apologize in a postgame interview by challenging her on it, and she (with her sister's help) refused the opportunity.

I am surprised to see people defending serena's animalistic roidrage type incident.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 12:12:23 PM »
Taylor Swift's CD is really good, and she is a sweet and pretty lady.  Yes the darkies are all empowered by their Muzzy leader!!!  Even Beance was shocked at West's outburst!

That is if it wasn't a scheme she and Kanye had worked out.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »

In America, feathers of the uptight sportscasters and writers get a little ruffled by an athlete shouting obscenities like the f word or the s word, etc while arguing with the referee.   But as John Mcenroe point out, there is a clear distinction with what Serena Williams did.  (He was pointing out that Roger Federer's arguing with the judge in his match yesterday was completely different and cannot be compared to Serena's tirade).   That is because she physically threatened the linesjudge.   She threatened to stuff the ball down her throat and kill her.    That is crossing the line, and everyone knows that, whether they are too PC to say it or not.   

This is completely different from outbursts in the past like Mcenroe telling someone to get glasses or using a bad word.   When you threaten to physically attack the person, that is inexcusable.  And Mcenroe himself said this, and he tried to offer Serena a chance yesterday to apologize in a postgame interview by challenging her on it, and she (with her sister's help) refused the opportunity.

I am surprised to see people defending serena's animalistic roidrage type incident.
I agree that Serena's "chimp out" is much more a transgression than just bad mouthing. Still, I don't count it as a real threat or violence, but as simulating of violence.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00:38 PM »
Obama called Kanye a jack-ass

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
That poor white woman looked horrified on stage.  I don't watch these shows but I saw the video.  And I don't blame her, this is what we get when we let them mingle in with human beings.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »
To top it all off -
          we now have the Bus incident where shvartzers so called students beat up on a white student for no apparent reason!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »
Is this what happened:

Done.  Nice one!  Now all it needs is a link to JTF.
Done and I also added speech bubbles for them too.  ;D ;D ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
To top it all off -
          we now have the Bus incident where shvartzers so called students beat up on a white student for no apparent reason!

I saw that too Dan! Talk about outrage in THIS house after seeing that! I only seeing it getting worse across this whole country just because there's a black president. (Not MY president!)
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane