Author Topic: anti semitism  (Read 5342 times)

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
anti semitism
« on: September 15, 2009, 04:31:09 AM »
hello recently on youtube i was watching a vid on gaza the recent comflict i stated that i suport israels right to exist and defend whitch i do very strongly but i also stated that i did not agree with the white phosprus gas being used on the school for this i was called an anti semite i found this pretty offensive givin that my mothers family (who are all jewish) are from the palestine area which means i am of semetic blood i just dont understand the way some jews calle me anti semite just for stating my opinion it was not racist it was not a nasty opinion so can some people please elabirate why they chose to call me an anti semite

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: anti semitism
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:48:54 AM »
So you don't agree with Israel attacking school students while they are busy studying in the classes with white phosphorus ? But what if it is high explosives, would it be ok then ?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:03:44 AM »
So you don't agree with Israel attacking school students while they are busy studying in the classes with white phosphorus ? But what if it is high explosives, would it be ok then ?

i dont agree with attacking a school full stop

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »

Just let Israel, Jews, the West, and righteous Gentiles die. That will solve all your questions. Nobody will fight them, and no "innocent" Fuckslims will die.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
hello recently on youtube i was watching a vid on gaza the recent comflict i stated that i suport israels right to exist and defend whitch i do very strongly but i also stated that i did not agree with the white phosprus gas being used on the school for this i was called an anti semite i found this pretty offensive givin that my mothers family (who are all jewish) are from the palestine area which means i am of semetic blood i just dont understand the way some jews calle me anti semite just for stating my opinion it was not racist it was not a nasty opinion so can some people please elabirate why they chose to call me an anti semite

Could you give a link to the video?

So, if Malaysian Muslims were attacking Singapore from a school, you would believe in letting them do whatever they want, because you are afraid to attack a school?  Also, Israel would inform the Palis every time they did these bombings, and the Palis chose to not evacuate the buildings, and let the kids die.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »

But you don't read my subtext carefully. You ask questions of the type: "When did you stop beating your wife ?". The premise in your question is utterly false. Israel didn't attack schools, it may have attacked school building that were converted into missile launching sites, a sniping stronghold or similar combat installation. And as for white phosphorus- it is used by every army and has been employed in every recent conflict as a pyrotechnic.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:12 AM »

So, if Malaysian Muslims were attacking Singapore from a school, you would believe in letting them do whatever they want, because you are afraid to attack a school?  Also, Israel would inform the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis every time they did these bombings, and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis chose to not evacuate the buildings, and let the kids die.

israel admited that no rockets where launched from the school that they where being launched from nearby so your argument is flawed

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 11:22:45 AM »
Here's the video launching mortar fire from U.N. school     

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 12:10:49 PM »

So, if Malaysian Muslims were attacking Singapore from a school, you would believe in letting them do whatever they want, because you are afraid to attack a school?  Also, Israel would inform the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis every time they did these bombings, and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis chose to not evacuate the buildings, and let the kids die.

israel admited that no rockets where launched from the school that they where being launched from nearby so your argument is flawed

Are you referring to the single occurrence when the IDF stated that it had made a "mistake" in bombing a certain school?  They stated it was accidental, and that could be for a number of reasons.
If you knew that they admitted that it was a mistake, then why are you questioning it if you know the story?  These "inncoent questions" are looking more and more to be part of a pattern.
And you are now disregarding all the other school which WERE used as launching sites.  What do you have to say about all of these schools?  You said you don't believe in bombing schools period, so the analogy I just gave you is in fact very sensible.  Once again I ask you, if Malaysian Muslims were bombing Singapore (also a tiny nation surrounded by Millions of Muslim) from a school, you would refuse to fight back, because you are against bombing any schools?

Also, once again I ask you for a link to this video and comment.  Do not ignore the request again, as I am becoming very suspicious of you.

Lastly, if you are English as you claim, why is your writing so atrocious?  I do not mean to insult, but I am very curious about this.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »

Are you referring to the single occurrence when the IDF stated that it had made a "mistake" in bombing a certain school?  They stated it was accidental, and that could be for a number of reasons.
If you knew that they admitted that it was a mistake, then why are you questioning it if you know the story?  These "inncoent questions" are looking more and more to be part of a pattern.
And you are now disregarding all the other school which WERE used as launching sites.  What do you have to say about all of these schools?  You said you don't believe in bombing schools period, so the analogy I just gave you is in fact very sensible.  Once again I ask you, if Malaysian Muslims were bombing Singapore (also a tiny nation surrounded by Millions of Muslim) from a school, you would refuse to fight back, because you are against bombing any schools?

Also, once again I ask you for a link to this video and comment.  Do not ignore the request again, as I am becoming very suspicious of you.

Lastly, if you are English as you claim, why is your writing so atrocious?  I do not mean to insult, but I am very curious about this.

well to limet the risk of anybody innocent getting hurt i whould send in ground troops as for the video i will try to find it and send you the links and as for my spelling i am not at all insuted i am dyslexic and it is not mainly my spelling it is more my punctuation and grammer and these are just random questions no pattern just innocent questions how am i suposed to understand and learn if i do not ask these questions ?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:05:18 PM »

well to limet the risk of anybody innocent getting hurt i whould send in ground troops as for the video i will try to find it and send you the links and as for my spelling i am not at all insuted i am dyslexic and it is not mainly my spelling it is more my punctuation and grammer and these are just random questions no pattern just innocent questions how am i suposed to understand and learn if i do not ask these questions ?

Sorry to hear about your dyslexia, and thanks for not taking any offense.

As for sending in ground troops, you are then trading the lives of ground troops to save the lives of enemy civilians(civilians in a legal sense).  If you send ground troops in, surely some of them will be killed.
And then at the end, you traded the lives of a few kids for the lives of brave soldiers.  This is an easy way to lose a war, as well as an easy way for self-hating JEws to feel virtuous and pat themselves on the back.
In a war, there is your side, and the enemy side.  Let the enemies worry about their civilians, you can worry about theirs.  You do not win a war worrying about the other side.

I do believe you are Jewish though, because even though you are not aware, you are innately Jewish in the guilt you seem to have.  The undeserved guilt that only a Jew could feel.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »

Sorry to hear about your dyslexia, and thanks for not taking any offense.

As for sending in ground troops, you are then trading the lives of ground troops to save the lives of enemy civilians(civilians in a legal sense).  If you send ground troops in, surely some of them will be killed.
And then at the end, you traded the lives of a few kids for the lives of brave soldiers.  This is an easy way to lose a war, as well as an easy way for self-hating JEws to feel virtuous and pat themselves on the back.
In a war, there is your side, and the enemy side.  Let the enemies worry about their civilians, you can worry about theirs.  You do not win a war worrying about the other side.

I do believe you are Jewish though, because even though you are not aware, you are innately Jewish in the guilt you seem to have.  The undeserved guilt that only a Jew could feel.

yes but if i was a soldier then i whould rather my comanders send me in rather than bomb them if there was the remotest chance that it whould save a childs life i whould take it i whouldent consider the civilians my enemy just the armed ones who open fire on me if there is a chance that innocents could die i want to explore every other option b4 i send in the bombs this is me though not saying everyone is the same or is wrong if they are not this is my personell opinion

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
yes but if i was a soldier then i whould rather my comanders send me in rather than bomb them if there was the remotest chance that it whould save a childs life i whould take it i whouldent consider the civilians my enemy just the armed ones who open fire on me if there is a chance that innocents could die i want to explore every other option b4 i send in the bombs this is me though not saying everyone is the same or is wrong if they are not this is my personell opinion

So you would rather die yourself than have a child die?  That is quite suicidal.

Also, why do ground troops need to get sent in if the Army informs ahead of time before they bomb a school.  Israel would inform the Pals that they would be bombing a school.  It was the choice of the Pals not to evacuate the building.

Beyond that, there is no reason to send in ground troops.  So, Israel is the only army in the world which (insanely) tells its enemies where it is going to bomb, so as to clear the area of "civilians", and yet you still have the nerve to criticize it on humanitarian grounds.

The IDF is insanely "humanitarian", to the point that they have now had two wars in a row that have not been won, as well as a strategically inept withdrawal from Lebanon.  And you are suggesting that they should be even softer in their approach?

Also, the numbers from the lying human rights groups chalked up all terrorists under the age of 19 in the "children" category.  This is a whitewashing of the facts, and a twisting of the truth.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »

So you would rather die yourself than have a child die?  That is quite suicidal.

Also, why do ground troops need to get sent in if the Army informs ahead of time before they bomb a school.  Israel would inform the Pals that they would be bombing a school.  It was the choice of the Pals not to evacuate the building.

Beyond that, there is no reason to send in ground troops.  So, Israel is the only army in the world which (insanely) tells its enemies where it is going to bomb, so as to clear the area of "civilians", and yet you still have the nerve to criticize it on humanitarian grounds.

The IDF is insanely "humanitarian", to the point that they have now had two wars in a row that have not been won, as well as a strategically inept withdrawal from Lebanon.  And you are suggesting that they should be even softer in their approach?

Also, the numbers from the lying human rights groups chalked up all terrorists under the age of 19 in the "children" category.  This is a whitewashing of the facts, and a twisting of the truth.

well i did not know about the telling them they are going to be bombed part but yes i whould give my life for a childs life any day and i whouldent consider it suicide

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 01:43:33 PM »

well i did not know about the telling them they are going to be bombed part but yes i whould give my life for a childs life any day and i whouldent consider it suicide

That is suicide, as well as a lack of respect for the life you were given.  That is pretty crazy logic, that you would give your life for the life of any child.  Not only that, but I do not believe you, not because I think you are lying, but because I do not believe you are aware of the real-life implications fo that decision. 
Until you have stared death down, do not make assumption about the kind of risks you would make, because it is MUCH MUCH scarier in real life.  For the most part, people do not give up their own lives for people they do not know and love.  They may claim they would, but in reality, they would prefer to continue their own live.

Why is the life of an innocent child worth any more than yours?  You are an innocent young man.  If an innocent person is going to die, why would you volunteer yourself to be that innocent person? 
This is infintely worse, because not only are you committing the sin of killing a truly innocent person (yourself), but are committing the grave sin of suicide.

As for the calls to the schools, look into it and you will see it was true.  With that being said, it shows how sick Hamas is that they chose not to evaluate these buildings.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »

That is suicide, as well as a lack of respect for the life you were given.  That is pretty crazy logic, that you would give your life for the life of any child.  Not only that, but I do not believe you, not because I think you are lying, but because I do not believe you are aware of the real-life implications fo that decision. 
Until you have stared death down, do not make assumption about the kind of risks you would make, because it is MUCH MUCH scarier in real life.  For the most part, people do not give up their own lives for people they do not know and love.  They may claim they would, but in reality, they would prefer to continue their own live.

Why is the life of an innocent child worth any more than yours?  You are an innocent young man.  If an innocent person is going to die, why would you volunteer yourself to be that innocent person? 
This is infintely worse, because not only are you committing the sin of killing a truly innocent person (yourself), but are committing the grave sin of suicide.

As for the calls to the schools, look into it and you will see it was true.  With that being said, it shows how sick Hamas is that they chose not to evaluate these buildings.

i have come close to dying i will tell you about it through pm as i do not want it posted for all to see ok

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »
בס"ד

Well let's start from the basics.

my mothers family (who are all jewish) are from the palestine area which means i am of semetic blood

That means you are Jewish.

Ur way of "dealing" the Muslim Gazan problem is immoraly and strateigically wrong, cause of the following reasons:
1. Highly risking your own life for the life of your enemy, is always wrong no matter how you put it.
2. The UN (OIC would fit more) school is a target in the war against Islam (and I repeat, Islam! and not Hamas, or Hezbollah, or Iran, or Syria, Islam is like the hydra from the Greek mythology, you wipe off one head and you get two more heads, the same problem strikes at you right here, today the enemy is Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran/Syria and tommorow it's Jaish al Muhammad/Fatah al Islam/Mujahideen al Aqsa/Quwait/etc/etc), just like mosques, bunkers, ports, air ports (in a case of a military operation in a Muslim country anyway), etc etc etc.

I want to see these dead:

and these alive:

http://www.mynet.co.il/PicServer2/28102008/1786582/JER203_wa.jpg

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 04:56:34 AM »
Ground troops did go in
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 05:07:35 AM »

The argument is not flawed, because it does not have to be rockets. All it has to do is pose a reasonable threat. If terrorist was being carried out from it, that would be enough justification. The simple solution is for the Muslim Nazis to be moved out and then none of this has to happen.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 05:11:56 AM »
Israeli ground forces in gaza show whats in mosque     

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 05:13:28 AM »
Here's the video launching mortar fire from U.N. school     

Didn't you see this Dane mortars from school and Isaeli pilots did not bomb here 

Shot at 2010-01-03