Author Topic: Help an Ex-Muslim! Important, read  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Help an Ex-Muslim! Important, read
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

There is a link to a petition in the right side, please sign it and help this human being.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Help an Ex-Muslim! Important, read
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 04:53:16 AM »
done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:41:17 AM »
done.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:56:13 AM »
done.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 11:51:37 AM »
I,m not signing ,Britain does,nt need any more immigrants, whos to say he won,t repent and become a muslim after he has gained asylum?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 11:59:44 AM »
Britain should be for ethnic British people. I feel sorry for this person and I want him to be safe but I don't want him to become a British citizen.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »
Britain should be for ethnic British people. I feel sorry for this person and I want him to be safe but I don't want him to become a British citizen.

If he maintained brittish traditions, habbits and respected the society he's living in, and if he doesn't promote anything against its people but instead he loves it and support it, then he is not less brittish than any other brittish in britain. Immigration as it is, is not a bad thing, its always been there, people moving in, people moving out, the problem today with immigration is, europe is letting anyone in. They don't care who that person is, if he is willing to support the country or not, if he is dangerious to the european society or not, that's the problem with immigration to europe and usa today.
If you believe that this man's nationality is more important than his life, while he have done nothing wrong to its society like the usual muslim population do, then sorry to tell you that your humanistic logic is fault.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »
Seems we had a positive result :)

UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »
 :fireworks:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »

If he maintained brittish traditions, habbits and respected the society he's living in, and if he doesn't promote anything against its people but instead he loves it and support it, then he is not less brittish than any other brittish in britain.

Being British is genetic, not just a slip of paper or an attitude.

If you believe that this man's nationality is more important than his life, while he have done nothing wrong to its society like the usual muslim population do, then sorry to tell you that your humanistic logic is fault.

Millions of people have their lives in danger in the third world. White countries are unable to absorb them all without being completely destroyed.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
They should first kick thousand jihadis and then keep him.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rick

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »

There is a link to a petition in the right side, please sign it and help this human being.
Signed and sent. What a sad, sad story! Rick

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 06:25:55 PM »

If he maintained brittish traditions, habbits and respected the society he's living in, and if he doesn't promote anything against its people but instead he loves it and support it, then he is not less brittish than any other brittish in britain.

Millions of people have their lives in danger in the third world. White countries are unable to absorb them all without being completely destroyed.

Ruby Stars is right.  That being said, I don't care what happens to the British, after what the British did to the Jews.  Their day is coming, courtesy of the Muslims.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »
Done.  This is important, if this man successfully leaves islam and says in the UK it will encourage other muslims to leave the religion by showing them it could be done.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »

I am quite confused.  What entails being Genetically British?  Is the royal family, who happen to be more German than anything, British?  Considering how many British descend from other places in Europe, I don't quite understand how one is genetically British.  Especially considering that "British" now denotes all those from Great Britain, such as the Scots and the Welsh, and these people were not considered British before.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
They should first kick thousand jihadis and then keep him.

What an excellent idea!

The Brits should deport the muslims who refuse to let the police in their neighborhoods, and then allow ex muslims to stay.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:10 AM »

There is nothing genetic in nationality. If you live in afrika for many generations, your grand grandparents are likely to get the black melanin and look black. We all came from simple DNA cell. It's the weather, the food, the environment (basically, some sort of evolution) that draws your shape, and the DNA just helps transferring these traits to your children.

"Millions of people have their lives in danger in the third world. White countries are unable to absorb them all without being completely destroyed"

- We can't save millions of people, but we can save this one. What's wrong with saving a human being? he left the death cult Islam, he wants to stay in britain because he likes the country and willing to fit in, and be part of the country, so what's your problem?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »
Interesting.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

I am quite confused.  What entails being Genetically British?  Is the royal family, who happen to be more German than anything, British?  Considering how many British descend from other places in Europe, I don't quite understand how one is genetically British.  Especially considering that "British" now denotes all those from Great Britain, such as the Scots and the Welsh, and these people were not considered British before.
Firstly, the Scots and Welsh have always been British. Great Britain refers to the larger community, as distinct from Brittany in France (Le Petit Bretagne), where a form of Welsh is still spoken by a few. The term Great Britain has nothing to do with the Empire.

Secondly, before an American derides the British, he should remember his roots, unless he really prides himself on the Hispanic and Black component. OK there were lots of Germans, but in genetics and culture they are virtually the same as the English and are superior in many ways.

Thirdly, those of you in the USA do not have to support with your hard-earned cash the Afghan scum flooding into the UK, impoverishing it and ruining the public services, education, health and law and order.

Lastly, in the case eg. of the Turks, the UK is overflowing with so-called Kurdish refugees claiming to have been tortured by the Turkish police, who incidentally do a much better of job of cleaning up terrorists than do we in the UK. I need more than a blonde, however attractive, to persuade me that this guy is really what he claims to be.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 02:05:14 PM »
"I need more than a blonde, however attractive, to persuade me that this guy is really what he claims to be"

I don't see how could a man, who denounces Islam publicly, put his life in danger, wear just as normally as you and me and brittish people do, speak their language, be lying. I don't see any reasons for him to lie. Give me one motive behind putting your life in danger like that, except that which he really, really wanted out of Islam and for all. I know most human beings aren't angels, but its good to have faith in the human kind sometimes. And him being formerly a muslim, does not mean that he was, is and will always be some kind of a monster to the kinds of you. People change. Who you are is not defined by "What religion have you embraced before" or "What's your nationality". Good hearted people are born everywhere and in every society and every religion. It's sad that you are so blinded by prejudices to even say something like that.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »
"I need more than a blonde, however attractive, to persuade me that this guy is really what he claims to be"

I don't see how could a man, who denounces Islam publicly, put his life in danger, wear just as normally as you and me and brittish people do, speak their language, be lying. I don't see any reasons for him to lie. Give me one motive behind putting your life in danger like that, except that which he really, really wanted out of Islam and for all. I know most human beings aren't angels, but its good to have faith in the human kind sometimes. And him being formerly a muslim, does not mean that he was, is and will always be some kind of a monster to the kinds of you. People change. Who you are is not defined by "What religion have you embraced before" or "What's your nationality". Good hearted people are born everywhere and in every society and every religion. It's sad that you are so blinded by prejudices to even say something like that.
I am not blinded by prejudice. My wife was once a muslim, but converted to Christianity. Can you say the same?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »
Firstly, the Scots and Welsh have always been British. Great Britain refers to the larger community, as distinct from Brittany in France (Le Petit Bretagne), where a form of Welsh is still spoken by a few. The term Great Britain has nothing to do with the Empire.

Secondly, before an American derides the British, he should remember his roots, unless he really prides himself on the Hispanic and Black component. OK there were lots of Germans, but in genetics and culture they are virtually the same as the English and are superior in many ways.

Thirdly, those of you in the USA do not have to support with your hard-earned cash the Afghan scum flooding into the UK, impoverishing it and ruining the public services, education, health and law and order.

Lastly, in the case eg. of the Turks, the UK is overflowing with so-called Kurdish refugees claiming to have been tortured by the Turkish police, who incidentally do a much better of job of cleaning up terrorists than do we in the UK. I need more than a blonde, however attractive, to persuade me that this guy is really what he claims to be.

Well, one only need look at Scottish people and see that genetically they are not the same as English people, who have much more admixture from Germanic peoples, specifically those of the area now known as Jutland.  For you to say that all these people share the same genetics is fallacious, and science would not support it.
The word "British" has meant many different things, originally referring to the Celtic inhabitants of the Island.  As the definition changed over time, you wold have me believe that the genetic composition of people changed to be congruent with the language.
According to your logic, the royal family is not genetically British because they are more German than anything, as evident through their family history.

Secondly, I am not American, but your claim that Americans should remember their "roots" in Britain is comical, as the people who started America came purposely to leave behind the moral and spiritual vacuousness of Great Britain.  The men who started the U.S. were the first AMERICANS, and wanted nothing to do with their old country. 

Lastly, I do not care whether or not this guy is let in, and that is not the argument I was making.  If you don't want to let him in, fine, but do not use pseudo-science regarding genetics about your argument.

If only genetic British people are welcome in Britain, what then should we make of British Jews, or according to you, "Jews who happen to live in Britain until we make them leave with all the other people who are not genetically British"?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:38 AM »

Well, one only need look at Scottish people and see that genetically they are not the same as English people, who have much more admixture from Germanic peoples, specifically those of the area now known as Jutland.  For you to say that all these people share the same genetics is fallacious, and science would not support it.
The word "British" has meant many different things, originally referring to the Celtic inhabitants of the Island.  As the definition changed over time, you wold have me believe that the genetic composition of people changed to be congruent with the language.
According to your logic, the royal family is not genetically British because they are more German than anything, as evident through their family history.

Secondly, I am not American, but your claim that Americans should remember their "roots" in Britain is comical, as the people who started America came purposely to leave behind the moral and spiritual vacuousness of Great Britain.  The men who started the U.S. were the first AMERICANS, and wanted nothing to do with their old country. 

Lastly, I do not care whether or not this guy is let in, and that is not the argument I was making.  If you don't want to let him in, fine, but do not use pseudo-science regarding genetics about your argument.

If only genetic British people are welcome in Britain, what then should we make of British Jews, or according to you, "Jews who happen to live in Britain until we make them leave with all the other people who are not genetically British"?
I never said that the native British are genetically homogeneous, and I never said one word against Jews. Now I'm out. Goodbye.