Author Topic: 10 former IDF soldiers rescue U.S. woman from Muslim who took her  (Read 1224 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
10 former IDF soldiers rescue U.S. woman from Muslim who took her
« on: September 16, 2009, 05:29:12 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1251804583095&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

Ten former IDF combat soldiers rescued a US citizen and her two-and-a-half-year-old son from a Palestinian village in the Tulkarm area where they had been held captive for 3 years, Israel Radio revealed on Wednesday morning.

The woman, who had married a young Palestinian man she met in the United States, was being held captive in his house, together with their son. The man's first wife and four children from the first marriage also live in the house.

The woman's husband allegedly hit her, prevented her from leaving the house and threatened that if she left, she would never see their son again. He also threatened that if she left the home, she would be apprehended by the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

After efforts to bring about the woman's release by contacting Palestinian Authority officials failed, the woman's parents contacted a Jewish American man who had served in a combat unit in the IDF. He contacted friends in Israel who planned the rescue operation for several weeks, gathering intelligence on the family's routine, and carrying it out successfully on Monday, according to Army Radio.

The woman and her son were transferred to the US consulate in Jerusalem and left the country on an airliner to Ohio on Tuesday.

Giora, one of the men who took part in rescuing the woman and her son, told Israel Radio that while the IDF was not aware of the operation, the US consulate was updated about every step of the mission.

"The rescue mission was planned in a similar way to operations carried out during my time in the military in a way that ensured no lives were endangered," Giora told the station,

The family promised a financial reward to the men for freeing their daughter, Giora said, insisting, however, that "we didn't do it for the money.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 10 former IDF soldiers rescue U.S. woman from Muslim who took her
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 07:57:33 AM »
 :jump: :jump: :jump: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »
why keep
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »
My hat is off to these guys, but let's not forget that this woman deserves a raspberry.

There's a LOT of stories out there involving children produced by western women slumming with Muslim men and later finding themselves in a custody battle.  The end too often is the father kidnapping the child and running back home behind the Muhammadan curtain, both never to be seen again.

I often use this comment when I observe the behavior of naive American women:  "Don't fornicate with animals."  I usually use a different F word.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »
I have to agree with Ithaca. 10 Jewish lives are not worth rescuing this tramp from her own mess. I would have left her with the Arab she so loved.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »
 :israel: :clap: :soldier: Thank G*d for Israeli!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 06:24:58 PM »
Another reason why people should stick to their own kind.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »
The IDF are all hero's...to me.... or anyone who served in the IDF.
:dance:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:40:42 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »
Was this Rachel Corrie's sister?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rick

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1251804583095&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 
Amen-Should have left her to rot! I am an American man and I have seen enough programs on 60 Minutes, 20/20 etc......to know better than to marry and have a child by a Muslim man! What is wrong with American women? Oh, that's right, 20/20 is a boring news show-they were watching Survivor while I was watching the "Another American child kidnapped by the Muslim dad" episode of 60 Minutes. Pathetic-Rick

Ten former IDF combat soldiers rescued a US citizen and her two-and-a-half-year-old son from a Palestinian village in the Tulkarm area where they had been held captive for 3 years, Israel Radio revealed on Wednesday morning.

The woman, who had married a young Palestinian man she met in the United States, was being held captive in his house, together with their son. The man's first wife and four children from the first marriage also live in the house.

The woman's husband allegedly hit her, prevented her from leaving the house and threatened that if she left, she would never see their son again. He also threatened that if she left the home, she would be apprehended by the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

After efforts to bring about the woman's release by contacting Palestinian Authority officials failed, the woman's parents contacted a Jewish American man who had served in a combat unit in the IDF. He contacted friends in Israel who planned the rescue operation for several weeks, gathering intelligence on the family's routine, and carrying it out successfully on Monday, according to Army Radio.

The woman and her son were transferred to the US consulate in Jerusalem and left the country on an airliner to Ohio on Tuesday.

Giora, one of the men who took part in rescuing the woman and her son, told Israel Radio that while the IDF was not aware of the operation, the US consulate was updated about every step of the mission.

"The rescue mission was planned in a similar way to operations carried out during my time in the military in a way that ensured no lives were endangered," Giora told the station,

The family promised a financial reward to the men for freeing their daughter, Giora said, insisting, however, that "we didn't do it for the money.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »
Another reason why people should stick to their own kind.
Can't say I feel sorry for this individual at all. She should have been allowed to win the Darwin Award rather than be rescued by the blood and courage of ten Jewish warriors.