Author Topic: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince Mcmahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dodd  (Read 2443 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ct-wwe17-2009sep17,0,872531.story

She has no chance.  Even if she gets the Republican nomination, her husband and the controversies surrounding his WWE wrestling empire will hurt her.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow.  Did you know Linda McMahon met her future husband Vince McMahon at church, when he was 16 and she was 13.  Talk about a lasting relationship.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Even if she gets the Republican nomination, her husband and the controversies surrounding his WWE wrestling empire will hurt her.
If she were black, it wouldn't be an issue. Oh, I forgot, that rule only applies to black Democrats.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

She has no chance.  Even if she gets the Republican nomination, her husband and the controversies surrounding his WWE wrestling empire will hurt her.

Weirder things have happened.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Weirder things have happened.

:laugh: So true:

http://www.mnhs.org/people/governors/gov/gov_39.htm
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
I just hope Dodd gets thrown of office.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Jesse Ventura was elected in Minnesota

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
The real SERIOUS challenge in CT will hopefully come from this man:

http://www.schiffforsenate.com/

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

The same great state that elected Senator Al Franken.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't forget Shvartzenberger.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince Mcmahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dodd
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 11:06:47 AM »
Who would have thought eight years ago that this country would elect a Muslim for president who is not a legal citizen with no intention of keeping us safe as he pushes a Marxist agenda?

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince Mcmahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dodd
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »
Who would have thought eight years ago that this country would elect a Muslim for president who is not a legal citizen with no intention of keeping us safe as he pushes a Marxist agenda?
Messed up.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »
These days any moron can get elected to public office.  Celebrity status never hurts, as we live in a culture of celebrity worship.  Sadly, most of the unqualified parasites getting elected, i.e. Al Franken, are from the far left.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince McMahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dod
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »

Yeah he did. But he is a nut who believes the govt had something to do with 9/11. He know lives in mexico and loves it, I wonder why?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »
She's a multimillionare. Of course she has a chance.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 03:42:13 PM »

multi-billionaire.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »

multi-billionaire.

I doubt it.  Her husband has been involved in numerous scandals, ranging from a federal trial where he was accused of distributing steroids, to the death of numerous wrestlers in company over the years, the most recent being the murder/suicide to of wrestler Chris Benoit. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

multi-billionaire.

I doubt it.  Her husband has been involved in numerous scandals, ranging from a federal trial where he was accused of distributing steroids, to the death of numerous wrestlers in company over the years, the most recent being the murder/suicide to of wrestler Chris Benoit. 

He is a billionaire
A couple of years ago he had over 30 billion

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised. He has a monopoly over the whole wrestling entertainment industry. Remember WCW? Even Ted Turner sold out to him. It doesn't mean his wife's gonna get elected, but it sure helps to have all that ad money.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »
Her husband Vince is very anti-Obama

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »
Hey if the McMahons are anti Obama and runs against Dodd great.. Dodd belongs behind bars for his corruption
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
Minnesota and California are one thing... Connecticut is another. She has a chance, but I doubt it's gonna happen in 2010.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince Mcmahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dod
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

multi-billionaire.

He is a billionaire

I do not think he ever had over 30billion. If so can you provide a link? I think maybe 3 billion.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Wife Of Wrestling Promoter Vince Mcmahon To Run For Senate Against Chris Dod
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »

multi-billionaire.

He is a billionaire

I do not think he ever had over 30billion. If so can you provide a link? I think maybe 3 billion.

I do not have a link they said he had that much on a documentary about the wwe a couple of years ago

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
Yeah the WWE is a multi-billion dollar industry. Plus he collects money for every piece of wrestling merchandise that is sold.