Author Topic: Straight from the horse's mouth:  (Read 5408 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Straight from the horse's mouth:
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:07:08 AM »
'Five inches is the size of the average white guy' - according to this blonde bombshell.

:o

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Straight from the horse's mouth:
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
'Five inches is the size of the average white guy' - according to this blonde bombshell.

Then i must be close to twice the average size
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 09:28:38 AM »

Then i must be close to twice the average size

:o :o :o :o :o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:30:49 AM »
It must be tough going through life being only 10 inches tall.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 09:33:50 AM »
Its amazing 40 thousand plus people went to a video like that myself included thanks to you Fruit. Its funny something like that draws people like flies however if it were educational it would not get even a thousand views.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »
Do you guys see what I mean about racist white women?  If a white guy went on a TV show and started saying that white women have very small bottoms would that be laughed at?  White women hand out racist abuse towards white men with impunity.  That would be okay so long as it was just a joke, but the evidence shows us that increasing numbers of attractive white women are racially discriminating against white men in their choice of partners.  The deterioration in the quality of life for white men constitutes a form of abuse and exclusion.  White women need to be held accountable for the things they say to the same extent that white men are.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 09:36:39 AM »
Its amazing 40 thousand plus people went to a video like that myself included thanks to you Fruit. Its funny something like that draws people like flies however if it were educational it would not get even a thousand views.

Life becomes literally intolerable for many people when they learn the truth.  Somehow this mainstream culture of escapism is considered mentally normal and healthy, almost as if it was convenient for powerful people to have the populace in a constant state of intellectual midgethood. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 09:37:40 AM »
Do you guys see what I mean about racist white women?  If a white guy went on a TV show and started saying that white women have very small bottoms would that be laughed at?  White women hand out racist abuse towards white men with impunity.  That would be okay so long as it was just a joke, but the evidence shows us that increasing numbers of attractive white women are racially discriminating against white men in their choice of partners.  The deterioration in the quality of life for white men constitutes a form of abuse and exclusion.  White women need to be held accountable for the things they say to the same extent that white men are.
How seriously can anyone take a dizzy blond beast like that anyway!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 09:37:56 AM »
I wonder if the producers of her TV show were black.  Blonde girls and black boys having a good old laugh at white guy's expense.  How - um - equal and diverse.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 09:40:29 AM »

Life becomes literally intolerable for many people when they learn the truth.  Somehow this mainstream culture of escapism is considered mentally normal and healthy, almost as if it was convenient for powerful people to have the populace in a constant state of intellectual midgethood. 
Thats exactly how the powerful people do want it. Sheeple are easy to handle.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:42:16 AM »
I wonder if the producers of her TV show were black.  Blonde girls and black boys having a good old laugh at white guy's expense.  How - um - equal and diverse.
I would like to think she was being coxed by some nasty  white Liberals.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »
I signed up to David DeAngelo's 'Double your dating' newsletter and I decided that dating women is too much hassle.  Women want men to behave like savage barbarians and I cannot be bothered.  I will just have to pay for sex now and then.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 09:58:42 AM »
The white race is dead.  50% of me is relieved (since white people are so depraved) and the other 50% of me thinks this is the end of my life.

I do wish I hadn't been born white.  I would like to escape my whiteness.  Racist and snobbish white women make life intolerable for a young white male.

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »

I have a small [deleted rhymes with venus] but I have stupid [deleted, rhymes with malls] ;D ;D
That line used to get me girls, back in the last century!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
I exist solely as a punishment to be inflicted on others.

Because of exclusion from the company of male friends I see only the abominations of women.  And so my worldview is skewed to be very much against women.  But I know for a fact that men are ten times worse.

The whole world is an abomination.

Everything in it is made out of dirt.

Suicide is a supremely German virtue; so much so that it is almost comical.  And who knows? - perhaps I am the new Kaiser.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 03:59:10 PM »

My friend, it's not how long...it's how thick! We call that girth!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 04:04:55 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 08:44:58 PM »
Its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean! ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »
Fruit, why do you not check out churches or social clubs of some sort to find women? I really doubt you have looked in every venue.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 11:52:45 PM »
Good thing i've never been attracted to blondes
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll