Author Topic: They say young American male shooter  (Read 4140 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They say young American male shooter
« on: April 16, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »
In Virgina tech.This leads me to beleive it's a moslem whith U.S. citizenship
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: They say young American male shooter
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:28 PM »
holy [censored]

FOX is saying students who saw the guy say he was asian looking, with loads of ammunition on his chest, heavily armed- shooting most of the students in one classroom.

key word = Asian looking
Pakistani perhaps
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266310,00.html

The students and faculty were barricading themselves in their classrooms after what one person described as an Asian student wearing a vest opened fire.

The shooter was "wearing a vest covered in clips was just unloading on their door, going from classroom to classroom … they said it never seemed like it was going to stop and there was just blood all over," Harrison said.

go to link for photos video
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:40:02 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »
On my old campus I see white girls frequently taking Asian men home after lectures.  This violence must be another thing about U.S. culture.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:45:47 PM »
Fruit:  "...On my old campus I see white girls frequently taking Asian men home after lectures..."

Next time it happens, walk up to the the couple, and ask the girl this question:

"Waaa!  Yew rikeee roodle soft roodle?  Yew rikee roodle ha-d roodle?"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
On my old campus I see white girls frequently taking Asian men home after lectures.  This violence must be another thing about U.S. culture.
Fruit most pimps are ugly but very are good talkers,you are good writer i bet if you can talk as good as you write you can be a pimp and seduce may young women of all kinds

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 05:34:58 PM »
This is what we have when we remove prayers from the schools and let degeneracy to take over
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kahanetzadak817

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 06:33:00 PM »
Fruit:  "...On my old campus I see white girls frequently taking Asian men home after lectures..."

Next time it happens, walk up to the the couple, and ask the girl this question:

"Waaa!  Yew rikeee roodle soft roodle?  Yew rikee roodle ha-d roodle?"

massuh, im half-chinese, watch what you say.  What have Asians ever done to [censored] you off?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »
Usually if the news, nowadays, says Asian....you can bet your bottom that it the person is an Arab/Muslim.  Also, the sad reality is the Asian cultures are amongst the most savage on the planet.  It is a sad truth but truth all the same. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
Thanks Mord, what a terrible tragedy.  Just terrible.....  I'll bet there is more than meets the eye on this....  The liberal establishment will turn this into a "gun" issue and not a parasite foreign national, illegal alien or possibly something else....  Guns don't kill the ilk of society does...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 11:38:30 PM »
The media gets it wrong again. Why am I not surprised.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »

massuh, im half-chinese, watch what you say.  What have Asians ever done to [censored] you off?

Who cares?
You let that bother you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »
Re:  "...What have Asians ever done to [censored] you off?..."

I apologize if my sense of humor offended you.

I am an equal opportunity offender.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
My friend sent me the speeches by the Student President, a Muslim, which glorified Islam and of course Buddhism....  Oh Ol-Whitey....please wake up and save your country soon...  This is almost intolerable...  (of course this applies to Jews in Israel as well to take back Eretz from the Hellenized Kike Judenrot scum that has polluted that Holy ground since the early days pre-Mapai...) 

I too am an equal opportunity offender.... ;)