Author Topic: My city is crap  (Read 2963 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
My city is crap
« on: September 18, 2009, 09:16:41 AM »
My city is the biggest dreck.

My city is the Bronx with Muslims, Nazis and other radical violent groups.

Just take a look

(Be active against Israel) by these Nazis ANA (Autonome Nationalisten Ahlen)

Turks

(Freedom?)

There are much more pictures of this drecks city. I live in the middle of this town and all around me are these Nazis, Muslims and other scum idiotic people. There are a lot people out there in my town who hate me! They hate me and want to beat me. Yesterday I got a new threat from a lebanese.

Yimach Shmo Vezichro to this Nazi Islamic city. It's time for some radical Kahanists who will clean this dirty city.
I hope you can see now what it means to live here and what it means to wear openly a Magen David like I do!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My city is crap
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 09:17:52 AM »
It looks like the Bronx of Germany
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:18 AM »
It's multiculturalism that turns white countries into war zones like this. White people have to stop worshipping the golden calf of multiculturalism.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »

It is the Bronx of Germany and we have the biggest population of immigrants in whole Germany.

We have everything here. Turks, Palestinians, Arabs, Russians, Poles, Spanish people, Portuguese, Greek, Moroccan, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indians,... just everything

It's a deadly mix with Nazis, Turks, Russians, KKK, Anti fascists, and other radical scum.

I have to say that there is not that much Nazism or KKKs here. Turks and Muslims at all rule this city. If you say openly something against Muslims then you have half of the city against you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »

It is the Bronx of Germany and we have the biggest population of immigrants in whole Germany.

We have everything here. Turks, Palestinians, Arabs, Russians, Poles, Spanish people, Portuguese, Greek, Moroccan, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indians,... just everything

It's a deadly mix with Nazis, Turks, Russians, KKK, Anti fascists, and other radical scum.

I have to say that there is not that much Nazism or KKKs here. Turks and Muslims at all rule this city. If you say openly something against Muslims then you have half of the city against you.
Why don't you move to Munich or all the way up north
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »

Why don't you move to Munich or all the way up north

I have not enough money and my parents work here. It's not easy to get a new job.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

How many of the non germans in your area, do they speak any german?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

How many of the non germans in your area, do they speak any german?

There are a lot of them. Some of them speak German, some very bad and some don't speak any German.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »
I am surprised that even 2% even speak any german.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »
I am surprised that even 2% even speak any german.

The young generation speaks German. They learn or try to learn it at school.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »

Noooo, Muhlheim is the crap hole of germany. The first thing I saw there was a mosque. Ruined down buldings, and turks

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 02:39:55 PM »

Noooo, Muhlheim is the crap hole of germany. The first thing I saw there was a mosque. Ruined down buldings, and turks

Ok, that could be. Mühlheim an der Ruhr is in the "Ruhrgebiet" and there live a lot Muslims. It's really a drecks area. But it doesn't look better all over Germany.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 03:33:27 PM »
Seem's like if you say one word about, you will be hounded as a racist.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »
Seem's like if you say one word about, you will be hounded as a racist.

That's true. And if they get me I am dead. It's really terrible

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »
according to your facebook page.  You live in Simi Valley California USA.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 06:41:36 PM »
Yes, Im confused, also.  I swore you told me you lived in the US.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

Maybe that's where he would like to live?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »
It looks like Webster Avenue in the Bronx not far from Fort Apachie :o Actually the South Bronx has improved a great deal in the past 20 years.
This is how I remember it however....
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/bronx/2008/09/29/2008-09-29_fort_apache_remembered_a_peek_into_onced.html
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 07:08:53 PM »
It looks like Webster Avenue in the Bronx not far from Fort Apachie :o Actually the South Bronx has improved a great deal in the past 20 years.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/bronx/2008/09/29/2008-09-29_fort_apache_remembered_a_peek_into_onced.html

If something doesn't change.  The whole western world will look like the Bronx

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 07:09:14 PM »
Really a crap city, would it be the other face of Germany?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »

About 20 years ago that section of the Bronx was one of the worst places in the city of New York. The city started demolishing the abandoned buildings and the place actually looked like a war zone with entire blocks of land leveled into piles of brick. Over time the bad element was pushed out. With the price of real estate so high just across the water in Manhattan the South Bronx is actually drawing a lot of folks who want to be near the Manhattan lifestyle but could never afford to live in Manhattan itself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
Yes, that is rather depressing...

That red flag needs to be burned.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 01:48:39 AM »
it must be appalling to every true German to see such vandalism in the heartland of Germany.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »

About 20 years ago that section of the Bronx was one of the worst places in the city of New York. The city started demolishing the abandoned buildings and the place actually looked like a war zone with entire blocks of land leveled into piles of brick. Over time the bad element was pushed out. With the price of real estate so high just across the water in Manhattan the South Bronx is actually drawing a lot of folks who want to be near the Manhattan lifestyle but could never afford to live in Manhattan itself.

People who want to live in Manhattan still do that. Its very unsafe and yet people will still live there despite the high rental rates. All so they could say I am a
"New Yorker"

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:26 AM »

Maybe that's where he would like to live?

Yes, that's where I would like to live.