Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Against Jews  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Against Jews
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »
They're coming to Great Neck next Friday, September 25, 2009.  They're scheduled to protest outside several schools and Synagogues, just as they let out.  Here's a letter that's been sent out by the school district:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear School Community Member:

Within the last few days the school district has been alerted by the Nassau County Police Department to the fact that a notorious “hate group” from Topeka, Kansas will be demonstrating at several locations in Great Neck on Friday, September 25, 2009. This group, the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), is a small, very extreme group that travels around the country with the intent of provoking a physical reaction that will allow them to sue the municipalities and individuals who have reacted to their hateful message. The group is well
represented legally and has effectively manipulated our legal system in other locales. The locations and announced times where they will be demonstrating next Friday are:

1:30 p.m. – 2:10 p.m.       North Shore Hebrew Academy (High School)
               2:25 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.       Great Neck North High School
               2:55 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.       Long Island Jewish World
               6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.       Temple Beth El
               6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.       Great Neck Synagogue
               6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.       Temple Israel of Great Neck

Since learning of this group’s plans, the school district has initiated several actions and we have also collaborated with all of the entities involved, including the police and the Town of North Hempstead. This group effort has obviously had the extreme opposite effect on the
WBC’s intent, as it has strengthened bonds within our community and united us in our efforts to protect our children and further preserve our community.

At North High School, several educational efforts have already taken place and others are planned. Parents will hear from the school next week on these efforts. We are also gauging the potential impact at North Middle School and a Monday, September 21 morning meeting
with Nassau County Police will focus on our efforts at meeting all of that school’s needs. Our other schools have been informed of this event and the district’s resources will be marshaled on this day in any means necessary. Subsequent to our meeting on Monday with the police, any appropriate further information will be shared on our website.

There are two forces that are guaranteed to make this odious group’s efforts entirely unsuccessful. The first is education and we will use this troubling occurrence to make our children even better students and citizens. The second force is silence, and if this group is met
with no reaction, they are likely to retreat quickly and quietly. They feed on attention. The district will give them none. I ask you to do the same.

On a personal note, I am committed to the physical and emotional well-being of every child in this fine school district. Because of the quality of our professional staff, and the support of this community, I am very confident in stating that the district, with your assistance, will safeguard our children in all ways possible on this day and the days ahead.

Sincerely,

Thomas P. Dolan
Superintendent of Schools
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I can understand that these nutsos thrive on attention.  But on the other hand, I think a good counter-protest is in order.  It would also be a good way of promoting JTF to Great Neck residents. 

What do you guys think?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Against Jews
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »
If I was up there, I wouldn't mind shoving one of Phelps' protest signs up his tuchis...and I hope the wooden stick has a rough surface and will leave splinters.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »
I detest these animals almost as much as muslims!  >:( It is mostly a family, and I bet there was LOTS of inbreeding going on with them! Sure wish I was there to stand with the "other side", but I don't think any one should show up and NOT give these animals any credence.
This will be a great example to teach the children about extremism!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »
What pigs. Yimach schmam.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 11:52:24 PM »
This is amazing to me.....

When I was putting them down, you were singing their praises...

What happened?

What pigs. Yimach schmam.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 11:56:14 PM »
Hanna, don't start with me. I'm not in the mood and I will not be indulging you tonight.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »
 :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 12:19:14 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
No one cares about those nuts their a comedy troupe 

:::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:58:01 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 08:29:04 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
Are these the same hatefiull mean people who badger families of slain soldiers at their funeral ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 11:06:04 AM »
Are these the same hatefiull mean people who badger families of slain soldiers at their funeral ?

Yes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »
I wonder if these fruits are paid by Ahmadinejad or the Saudi royals to do their thing in order to make conservative Christians look bad.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
I think this is the Gd hates gays group that is also anti semetic...really messed up group.

I would love to go to a counter protest...but can't.  I wonder what a counter protest can legally do.  I would love to put up a poster that says that this group, itself are gay and that they love nazis...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 11:13:01 AM »
I detest these animals almost as much as muslims!  >:( It is mostly a family, and I bet there was LOTS of inbreeding going on with them! Sure wish I was there to stand with the "other side", but I don't think any one should show up and NOT give these animals any credence.
This will be a great example to teach the children about extremism!

actually you are absolutely right.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
I would love to put up a poster that says that this group, itself are gay and that they love nazis...
I've actually wondered about that myself Dan. "Reverend" Phelps is certainly fascinated with homosexuality for hating it so much.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »
I would love to put up a poster that says that this group, itself are gay and that they love nazis...
I've actually wondered about that myself Dan. "Reverend" Phelps is certainly fascinated with homosexuality for hating it so much.
You know he was an Al Gore supporter really
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »
This group is completely revolting. There must be a strong counter protest or else it will appear that we are weak. The group must be brought down one way or another. I have thought that all it takes is one mentally deranged idiot and Phelps will no longer be with this world. We can only hope and pray that this snakes life is cut short by the hand of Hashem. May Phelps die soon with much pain...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
This group is completely revolting. There must be a strong counter protest or else it will appear that we are weak. The group must be brought down one way or another. I have thought that all it takes is one mentally deranged idiot and Phelps will no longer be with this world. We can only hope and pray that this snakes life is cut short by the hand of Hashem. May Phelps die soon with much pain...

the whole Phelps family are lawyers they sue if you go near them

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »

This is why a 'mentally deranged' person would do it... This person would be legally protected because he is unable to control his actions. Also he will be poor so what monetary damages will they get from this person?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 01:07:55 PM »

Sue for what?  What is the extent of counter protesting.. If we don't touch them or threaten them with violence, they would have nothing on us or any other counter protester.  If anything, they can be sued for incitement for violence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »

Sue for what?  What is the extent of counter protesting.. If we don't touch them or threaten them with violence, they would have nothing on us or any other counter protester.  If anything, they can be sued for incitement for violence.

They sued the Kansas police as well as many ind

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 07:07:18 AM »
Except for Great Neck synogogue, the other two are deformed or coserved temples...oddly enough...

but how do they get the right to protest in front of schools?  I don't get it?  Isn't that against the law?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 07:35:33 AM by Dr. Dan »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »
cool i'll bring the eggs  :laugh: :laugh: 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »
I would be willing to bet that several of his army of lawyers are the Jews he so very hates.