Author Topic: Why every ARMENIAN?  (Read 3326 times)

Offline the true

• New JTFer
Why every ARMENIAN?
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:49:44 AM »
Why every ARMENIAN says that the JEWS DENIED the ARMENIAN genocide?
it DOESNT make sences the SAY that the JEWS denied THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE !!! THATS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIESS that i ever HEARD in MY life !!!
BE realistic !! damn
i never see or heard ONE jew saying that he denied the ARMENIAN genocide >>> SO my question HERE is WHY most of ARMENIAN BLIEV in such A lie??

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why every ARMENIAN?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 11:04:11 AM »
I wouldn't say that every Armenian believes that Jews deny the Armenian genocide. However, a lot of them are anti-Semites that side with the Arabs under the excuse that they are anti-Turk.

That being said, there are some self-hating Jews who do want to minimize the Armenian genocide because they don't want to offend the Nazi Turks.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »
I know a 15 year old Armenian girl who hates Jews because she thinks they have killed Jesus.

Sorry but isn't that funny?

-picture removed-

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:27:11 PM by Rubystars »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »
Why post this picture? It is the 1st day after Rosh Hashana and I have to see this picture?

PS: I have spent hours removing pictures of dead Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »
Why post this picture? It is the 1st day after Rosh Hashana and I have to see this picture?

This time I agree with you Muman. The death of Jesus (the Messiah to 1.5 billion Christians) is not something to joke about.

Who posted dead Jew pics? Is our troll back?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »

This time I agree with you Muman. The death of Jesus (the Messiah to 1.5 billion Christians) is not something to joke about.

Who posted dead Jew pics? Is our troll back?

There was no pics of dead jews posted

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »

I am sorry if it it provocative.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »

What was he talking about?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »

What was he talking about?

The trolls from a while back

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »
I am talking about to a Jew this picture would be considered tending toward avodah zarah, and to christians it would be insulting..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
I am talking about to a Jew this picture would be considered tending toward avodah zarah, and to christians it would be insulting..

I am sorry... But in my opinion it's "only" Jesus. And I think a bit fun is ok. We or I am Christian.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
I am sorry that I am upset about this.. I don't want to give anyone bad feelings...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »
I am sorry that I am upset about this.. I don't want to give anyone bad feelings...

Good job

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
I know a 15 year old Armenian girl who hates Jews because she thinks they have killed Jesus.

-picture removed-

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I saw another funny one like this, but I won't post it. Basically it's the cover of the "Passion" poster and instead of the name of the movie, it says in big letters BRB.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:28:24 PM by Rubystars »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

Good job

What is the good job? That I feel sorry for bringing it up?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »

Good job

What is the good job? That I feel sorry for bringing it up?

For giving people bad feelings

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »

-picture removed-

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I saw another funny one like this, but I won't post it. Basically it's the cover of the "Passion" poster and instead of the name of the movie, it says in big letters BRB.

At least one person who think it's funny too.  ;D

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:29:09 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »
it DOESNT make sences the SAY that the JEWS denied THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE !!! THATS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIESS that i ever HEARD in MY life !!!
BE realistic !! damn
i never see or heard ONE jew saying that he denied the ARMENIAN genocide >>> SO my question HERE is WHY most of ARMENIAN BLIEV in such A lie??

I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe most Armenians are misinformed. Right-wing Jews certainly do not deny that it happened. There may be some left-wing Jews who deny that it happened or they marginalize it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »
BE realistic !! damn

This is a remnant from the hideous anti-semitic past of the Armenian culture.  I hope it disappears, since Jews and Armenians should share a common goal against Islamofascism.

There are also many Armenians (older ones) who still cling on to awful historical revisionism of Jews taking part in the Armenian Genocide.  I hope this dies too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
BE realistic !! damn

This is a remnant from the hideous anti-semitic past of the Armenian culture.  I hope it disappears, since Jews and Armenians should share a common goal against Islamofascism.

There are also many Armenians (older ones) who still cling on to awful historical revisionism of Jews taking part in the Armenian Genocide.  I hope this dies too.
Because there is rumor that attaturk was a doma a secret Turk Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »
I have never heard of Jews, who denie the Armenian holocaust.

Only the Israeli politicians were very contained in this issue in order not to damage Israeli-Turkish relations. Althrough I don't think this will work, since the AKP is in power in Ankara.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 01:03:16 PM »

Only the Israeli politicians were very contained in this issue in order not to damage Israeli-Turkish relations. Althrough I don't think this will work, since the AKP is in power in Ankara.

Hello Ulli,

Welcome back... I haven't heard from you in a while... It is good that you are back with us here...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »

Hello Ulli,

Welcome back... I haven't heard from you in a while... It is good that you are back with us here...

Thank you Muman, I appreciate. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=478 

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Jew Score:

I2    
O1    
K4    
   May 19, 1881 – November 10, 1938

Turkey has always been a mystery to us. Is it European? Is it Asian? If it's secular, how come it has the Muslim star and crescent on its flag? And why on earth did they ever rename Constantinople to Istanbul, when the latter is a Greek word?

And add the origins of Ataturk to that list of mysteries.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, for the uninformed, was the founder and first President of the Republic of Turkey. First a military leader, then a statesman and a reformer, he was the man most responsible for lifting the "Sick Man of Europe" title from his nation. And, supposedly, his family came from the Doenme, a sect of Turkish Jews that often hid their Judaism behind a Muslim front.

Sadly, we really can't proclaim this mystery completely solved. More scholarly men than us have tried, and have failed. But there does seem to be enough evidence that at least some of his ancestors were Jewish, so we'll go with "Barely a Jew" until someone proves us wrong.

So now we can return to a more solvable mystery: what the heck is Turkish Delight?

Verdict: Barely a Jew.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 02:43:22 PM »
I don't know whether it is true. All Armenians I know, know very well that Jews are no genocide-deniers. And there aren't many antisemitic Armanians. Most of them are Iran-haters and Turkey-haters. Their biggest hatred however is nowadys with the Azerbaijanis who are the closest relatives of the Ottomans.
I know that Georgians are often antisemitic since they were of the most brainwashed by the Soviets!