Author Topic: Why every ARMENIAN?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why every ARMENIAN?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »
I am talking about to a Jew this picture would be considered tending toward avodah zarah, and to christians it would be insulting..

I am sorry... But in my opinion it's "only" Jesus. And I think a bit fun is ok. We or I am Christian.

It's not funny. "Only" Jesus? What kind of Christian are you? I'm removing the picture.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 05:37:12 AM »
I cant understand why some Jews are backing Armenians regarding the "genocide".
While they are the most extreme jewish haters ever.Even they say jews were behind the stage of "armenian genocide".
I understand that you're simply enemy to all muslims so the islamic countries and you would support anyhting against them.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 05:56:34 AM »
While they are the most extreme jewish haters ever.Even they say jews were behind the stage of "armenian genocide".
I understand that you're simply enemy to all muslims so the islamic countries and you would support anyhting against them.

So Mehmetce, did Turks commit the genocide against Armenians or not? What is your opinion?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 05:59:22 AM »
Come on. The person who started this thread is a baiter. Not all Armenians hate Jews. If anything the armenians I know are pro israel and would be pro jtf because they are anti muslim. If anything just like india the armenians would be natural friends of righteous jews
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 06:36:53 AM »

So Mehmetce, did Turks commit the genocide against Armenians or not? What is your opinion?

I don't think it would change anything.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2009, 07:05:47 AM »
I think decent people are backing the truth, and the truth is Turks had commited genocide against the Armenians and also they ethnically cleansed them from the Armenian ancestral homeland.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 09:08:45 AM »
I think decent people are backing the truth, and the truth is Turks had commited genocide against the Armenians and also they ethnically cleansed them from the Armenian ancestral homeland.

Zelhar has all said. There is nothing to add.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »

Zelhar has all said. There is nothing to add.

Agree.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »
Why don't you tell the forum what your president said about Israel this spring, Mehmet?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 11:57:17 AM »
Why don't you tell the forum what your president said about Israel this spring, Mehmet?

What exactly did you mean?

1. Syria is an allie?

2. Achmadinedschad is without any doubt a friend?

3. Israel is committing genocide against the Hamas quranimals in Gaza?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 12:22:55 PM »
All would work but I particularly meant the last one.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 12:40:07 PM »
I've never heard of the claim the OP made...

I think its more like Aremnians know what the Muslims will do.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »
Erdogan is the master of stupid remarks! He also claimed something like "the minarets are the lances, their domes our shields and the praying people our army on the way to Europe"...
This is not willing to be an equal member of the EU, this is clearly the will to DOMINATE the EU...
This also reflects the Turkish and Muslim will to dominate everything. That was exactly the reason why they could not tolerate to live along with the Armenian Christians and that's why they had to be rooted out. The same thing they did with the Greeks, Kurds and other minorities that weren't to easily absorbed and assimilated.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 03:30:10 AM »

This show only have a rating of 0.8 % on the T.V. in Turkey.This means one person in every 130 tv viewers watch it.So Turks are not stupid to watch this drek which is prepared by some dark powers!.They are trying to show Turks as stupid as Iranians and Arabs.
So there is nothing to take serious here,there is no antisemitism or any kind of racism in Turkey.I could definitely say %99.2 of Turks are non-racist and not anti-semitic.

Report to moderator    78.171.122.37 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectator
Master JTFer

Re: Ayrilik
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 07:52:14 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Mehmetce on November 08, 2009, 07:39:11 AM
This show only have a rating of 0.8 % on the T.V. in Turkey.This means one person in every 130 tv viewers watch it.So Turks are not stupid to watch this drek which is prepared by some dark powers!.They are trying to show Turks as stupid as Iranians and Arabs.
So there is nothing to take serious here,there is no antisemitism or any kind of racism in Turkey.I could definitely say %99.2 of Turks are non-racist and not anti-semitic.

Then why Recep Tayip Edrogan is making vicious anti-Israeli remarks which are based on lies? It seems Turkey deliberately seeks to distance itself from Israel. I think this is because Turkish public opinion wants so and Edrogan is just following their expectations. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

Indivisible Jerusalem, the capital of the Jewish State of Israel!

Mehmetce
Junior JTFer

Re: Ayrilik
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 08:18:48 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

Quote from: Spectator on November 08, 2009, 07:52:14 AM
Quote from: Mehmetce on November 08, 2009, 07:39:11 AM

Then why Recep Tayip Edrogan is making vicious anti-Israeli remarks which are based on lies? It seems Turkey deliberately seeks to distance itself from Israel. I think this is because Turkish public opinion wants so and Edrogan is just following their expectations.

Yes it's true that current government is trying to distance between Israel and Turkey.They abondoned Israel to join a military exercise and then signed a stragical partnership agreement with Iran and Syria.These two countries were Turkey's most hostile and competitor countries just like 10 years ago!Seriously If I was an Israeli,I would get so much worried about this and try every possible way to stop it.Iran bribed Turkey to share of all his income from neutral gas by %50!.Do you know what's that mean?I don't know how much they earn by neutral gas but they  it should be billions of dollars annually.I wanted to remind that EU gave only 50 million euros since 2004 for adoptation to EU talks.Well who gives more money you would sided tih him.Because all pollitics and basicly this world is based on money. How could any country would share it's resources income by half with another country for nothing?Certainly they will want something in return for.Its very obvious what Iran wants from Turkey.
This TV serious and all of this government's other acts to unite Turks aginst Israel for sure.But I don't belive it's public opionion right now.
Well I don't know whats gonna happen.
We'll see.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 05:10:56 AM »
Yes it's true that current government is trying to distance between Israel and Turkey.They abondoned Israel to join a military exercise and then signed a stragical partnership agreement with Iran and Syria.These two countries were Turkey's most hostile and competitor countries just like 10 years ago!Seriously If I was an Israeli,I would get so much worried about this and try every possible way to stop it.Iran bribed Turkey to share of all his income from neutral gas by %50!.Do you know what's that mean?I don't know how much they earn by neutral gas but they  it should be billions of dollars annually.I wanted to remind that EU gave only 50 million euros since 2004 for adoptation to EU talks.Well who gives more money you would sided tih him.Because all pollitics and basicly this world is based on money. How could any country would share it's resources income by half with another country for nothing?Certainly they will want something in return for.Its very obvious what Iran wants from Turkey.
This TV serious and all of this government's other acts to unite Turks aginst Israel for sure.But I don't belive it's public opionion right now.
Well I don't know whats gonna happen.
We'll see.

Mehmet, do you appreciate these moves of Turkish government? Are they good for Turkey? Are they necessary?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:27 AM »
Off course not.
This is just another game they try to spread more hate against Jews.but certianly it didn't work.It can be easily be seen their ratings,probably it's going to be end.
By the way it also made angry palestianias as well,they say that they are not chickenly dieing as it's shown in theepisode and this show shows palestianians as the attacker side to the jews and retarded people because the serious shows palestianians as killing each other all the time,so they are shading brother bloods.
Therefore I believe it made palestianiabs more angry.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »
Enough of your taqqiyah Ottoman. Don't expect to last much longer.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »
Mehmet, you said once that you have always lived in Istanbul. But, this website has been banned in Turkey for at least a year. You also say that it is not banned, which is untrue. Is there anything we should know?

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
Mehmet, you said once that you have always lived in Istanbul. But, this website has been banned in Turkey for at least a year. You also say that it is not banned, which is untrue. Is there anything we should know?

You're simply lying,I can connect to this forum right now and also one year ago just using regular the ip and not chaging anything regarding proxy,dns whatever.This is just because you're a marginal movement so nobody knows about you in Turkey.And yes I always lived in Istanbul no other place then that.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 03:08:38 PM »

Taqqiyah?Ok, that's it.I could tolerate any insults but this is the last point.I am not going to respond it.Actually I will never post to this forum again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »
We're fine with that.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »
Jtf.org is one of thousands of websites banned in Turkey. It is classified as a Hate Site.  I've tried repeatedly from different servers to bring it up in Turkey, and always get the same message. You Tube is also banned. Now I'm out of the discussion, I don't lie and that's it. Don't judge me by your own standards.