Author Topic: Do I need to check myself into a hospital?  (Read 4015 times)

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Do I need to check myself into a hospital?
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
At night I fear that a ruffian barbaric Negro may come through my window, point a gun to my face and kill me. I sleep with my unloaded semi-automatic held close to me as if it were a teddy bear. I've accidentally shot at my high-definition television because of what I would call "n*gger overload." I even once confused my own shadow for a moolie. You see, I suffer from acute symptoms of Negrophobia. I've known this for years and I've even consulted with my physician and he told me that there is no medication for it. Now it has become chronic. My hands shiver and shake uncontrollably as I drive through majority-minority neighborhoods. I become irrational and develop high fevers upon hearing some primate blast rap noise from his SUV.

What is this? Do others suffer like I do?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Do I need to check myself into a hospital?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »
Is this post serious?

Are you in a position to move to a better neighborhood? 

How about not watching television?  Are you skilled in the martial arts? 

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »
At night I fear that a ruffian barbaric Negro may come through my window, point a gun to my face and kill me. I sleep with my unloaded semi-automatic held close to me as if it were a teddy bear. I've accidentally shot at my high-definition television because of what I would call "n*gger overload." I even once confused my own shadow for a moolie. You see, I suffer from acute symptoms of Negrophobia. I've known this for years and I've even consulted with my physician and he told me that there is no medication for it. Now it has become chronic. My hands shiver and shake uncontrollably as I drive through majority-minority neighborhoods. I become irrational and develop high fevers upon hearing some primate blast rap noise from his SUV.

I can only see one mistake. Your semi-automatic should be loaded. Never point an unloaded weapon at anyone.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 02:59:17 PM »
Brother Mishmaat,

It's a very common but perfectly understandable medical condition brought on in most cases by the onset of ear-drum-splitting rap-noise blasting at 150 decibels out of pimped-up schvartza-mobiles while driving through black neighborhoods.

There are interchangeable scientific names for the condition:

"zoophobia" and "negrophobia"  ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »
Buy knives and rig  the windows

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
WOW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »
Get a dark dark tan and start  talking linke [censored]

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 03:18:07 PM »
A good pistol would be enough. White Israelite is selling one of his pistols, he is an expert, ask him.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »

I can only see one mistake. Your semi-automatic should be loaded. Never point an unloaded weapon at anyone.
True don't carry an unloaded firearm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 03:26:10 PM »
Get a dark dark tan and start  talking like schvartzas

:laugh: :::D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »
Do you own fried chicken, grape soda, rap cd's, or have a white girlfriend? Were your relatives a part of the slave trading/cotton "business"?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE PTSD, did something happen, some sort of trauma? this would explain it.

I highly recommend moving...

Yeah, Barack Obama was elected president.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »
Is this post serious?

I was being facetious, to some extent. I hope that people find humor in my dumb crap.

I live in a mostly white suburb in Long Island, thank God.

Whenever I try to watch television I just end up channel surfing. It's not because I have a short attention span. It's just because the majority of the programs on TV are crap. Not to mention that the NAACP got their quotas in and shvartze degenerates are all over the television.

Unfortunately, I'm not skilled in the martial arts. I think I could handle myself well in a fight though if push came to shove.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »
Brother Mishmaat,

It's a very common but perfectly understandable medical condition brought on in most cases by the onset of ear-drum-splitting rap-noise blasting at 150 decibels out of pimped-up schvartza-mobiles while driving through black neighborhoods.

There are interchangeable scientific names for the condition:

"zoophobia" and "negrophobia"  ;D

Quite true, 4International. Great post!  :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »
No it is not funny at all
how dare you

Moshe92

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31:11 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »
Do you own fried chicken, grape soda, rap cd's, or have a white girlfriend?

Man, you're trying too hard.

Only because I'm bored I'll entertain your questions.

I don't "own" fried chicken. Or a fried chicken restaurant, if that's what you meant. I do like it though.

I actually had a glass of grape soda mixed with some vodka last night. It's a recession so I'm counting my pennies and buying cheap stuff. I really prefer Kedem's grape juice. Shvartze's prefer either grape drink or grape Kool Aid.

If by "white" you mean Caucasian, than yes I do have a white girlfriend. She's a Sephardic Jew with a slightly dark complexion. Almost tan, but white regardless. Mo, I'm only attracted to white, Asian and, to some degree, Hispanic women. Most black women are very unattractive. They tend to resemble apes or monkeys.

Were your relatives a part of the slave trading/cotton "business"?

How many Jews were involved in the slave trade? Jews are good businessman. We'd want slaves that actually work.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 10:48:39 PM »

Eff that kid.

By the way, congrats Moshe! You've got over 1,000 posts!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »
Mishmaat: I understand completely. I work in an all shvug area. I try to "educate" these animals, but until the world sees that, there is no "educating" these morons, we'll all be in deep trouble! I don't have a "phobia" mind you, but I just can't stand these anti-Semitic, anti-white, anti-American pieces of drek! I hope to work in an all-White area someday. At least I can make a difference there!

Moshe92

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »

Eff that kid.

By the way, congrats Moshe! You've got over 1,000 posts!

Thanks. It took me 11 months to get to 1,000 posts.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »
Is this post serious?

I was being facetious, to some extent. I hope that people find humor in my dumb crap.

I live in a mostly white suburb in Long Island, thank G-d.

Whenever I try to watch television I just end up channel surfing. It's not because I have a short attention span. It's just because the majority of the programs on TV are crap. Not to mention that the NAACP got their quotas in and shvartze degenerates are all over the television.

Unfortunately, I'm not skilled in the martial arts. I think I could handle myself well in a fight though if push came to shove.

Wanna fight?

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »
Mishmaat: I understand completely. I work in an all shvug area. I try to "educate" these animals, but until the world sees that, there is no "educating" these morons, we'll all be in deep trouble! I don't have a "phobia" mind you, but I just can't stand these anti-Semitic, anti-white, anti-American pieces of drek! I hope to work in an all-White area someday. At least I can make a difference there!

I said earlier that I was joking to a degree. This thread was actually inspired, not by alcohol, but by a situation at my day job. I want to be a professional writer. I work in the journalism field, but as an editor. Lately, I've been on assignment working with beat reporters and assisting them with their articles by helping them collect information. We're constantly in shvartze neighborhoods. I'm not necessarily scared of these people. I just think they're disgusting animals.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 11:10:57 PM »

I said earlier that I was joking to a degree. This thread was actually inspired, not by alcohol, but by a situation at my day job. I want to be a professional writer. I work in the journalism field, but as an editor. Lately, I've been on assignment working with beat reporters and assisting them with their articles by helping them collect information. We're constantly in shvartze neighborhoods. I'm not necessarily scared of these people. I just think they're disgusting animals.

I knew you were kidding, but everyone's throwing "phobia" around, I just wanted to express my thoughts. I mean who would possibly be afraid of these beasts?!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 11:11:55 PM »
Wanna fight?

Oh no. No, no, no.

I'm at an age where violence is really a last resort.

Plus, I don't think I'd make it out alive against you. I'd really be in a hospital because of the multiple stab wounds and other injuries.

I'm not messing with you brother.