Author Topic: Do I need to check myself into a hospital?  (Read 4405 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do I need to check myself into a hospital?
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
AH,

Im sorry if the humor was inappropriate... I do not intend any insult against you.

I sometimes say things which don't make sense unless you don't think about it.

Nobody can handle good humor anymore.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »
AH,

Im sorry if the humor was inappropriate... I do not intend any insult against you.

How was it funny

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »
AH,

How was it funny

Actually I was not seeking a laugh, I was just implying that you were sticking up for them a little too much... So I implied that they were your friends... It is not really a joke.. Just sarcasm...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »
AH,

How was it funny

Actually I was not seeking a laugh, I was just implying that you were sticking up for them a little too much... So I implied that they were your friends... It is not really a joke.. Just sarcasm...

I am I sticking up for them
I was telling you the Blade was not plastic

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »
AH,

How was it funny

I am I sticking up for them
I was telling you the Blade was not plastic

Well, I for one hate the KKK and will fight against them wherever they are. These Jew haters are often nazis... Maybe they have real swords, but I still do not fear them...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KKK
Ku Klux Klan (KKK), informally known as The Klan, is the name of several past and present hate group organizations in the United States whose avowed purpose was to protect the rights of and further the interests of white Americans by violence and intimidation. The first such organizations originated in the Southern states and eventually grew to national scope. They developed iconic white costumes consisting of robes, masks, and conical hats. The KKK has a record of using terrorism,[2] violence, and lynching to murder and oppress African Americans, Jews and other minorities and to intimidate and oppose Roman Catholics and labor unions.[/quote]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »
I thought it was a little funny because every time Muman says something some people just totally blow it all out of proportion, misunderstand, and twist it around.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2009, 07:58:12 PM »
I thought it was a little funny because every time Muman says something some people just totally blow it all out of proportion, misunderstand, and twist it around.

That is because the way he words it

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
That guy really has satanic eyebrows, lol.