Author Topic: Goodbye everyone  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Goodbye everyone
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 12:30:17 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this.  I wish you only blessings that things should get better and God should help you get back on your feet.   You will be missed around here, but I'm sure it will take some time to get things figured out, and we are all pulling for you.   Please let us know if we can do anything to help.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »
THis is awful.  When I see people losing their home because of this horrible economy its very depressing, but its even worse when it happens to a fellow jTFer. 

I think you should continue to be part of the JTF as a support group, but ultimately, its your decision.

Take care.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »
It sucks that your losing your home.  It seems like you probably act more responsible than most home owners.  My suggestion would be to move to an area which doesn't have a lot of blacks because it seems like in areas like yours, there the only ones getting job's.  Actually what are your plan's now?  Move back in with ma and pa. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2009, 04:15:13 PM »
It sucks that your losing your home.  It seems like you probably act more responsible than most home owners.  My suggestion would be to move to an area which doesn't have a lot of blacks because it seems like in areas like yours, there the only ones getting job's.  Actually what are your plan's now?  Move back in with ma and pa. 

It is terrible that he is losing his home. But black people and other non qualified people are getting better and better jobs every day. This has been going on for years, expect now its in deep full swing!. Just look at Chaim's and David's video about Cleopatra jones. Good luck to you and your future endeavors. We are here for you do not forgot about it.   

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »
I'm so saddened by your news White Israelite. Please take good care of yourself and always know we are here for moral support. I wish I won the lottery today so I could pay your house for you.  :'( If you get the chance, please let us know how you are every once in awhile ok? God bless you and keep you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »

It is terrible that he is losing his home. But black people and other non qualified people are getting better and better jobs every day. This has been going on for years, expect now its in deep full swing!. Just look at Chaim's and David's video about Cleopatra jones. Good luck to you and your future endeavors. We are here for you do not forgot about it.   

The government gives massive tax breaks to companies that hire blacks.  If you fire a black person the first thing that comes to there mind is how can he or she sue this company for there job back. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about this. Good luck for the future.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »
You are in my prayers, may G-d supply your needs and may you life and fortune turn around.  Bless you, bless you, bless you.  You will be continually in my prayers.  I have written your name down in my prayer journal.  I believe in the impossible. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
Yes, it's extremely difficult with no money, no job, and no friends.
This is not true - millions did it. As you arrive, Israeli government gives you a gift of around 50K shekkels, and subsidizes your rent, helps with free language course, eases your taxation for a period of 10 years, helps you to buy a car, doesn't tax your shipped in personal possessions! Friends? You will have many friends here, good and true friends - beautiful Jewish boys and girls. In fact, that is one of the main reason to come here. Economy - it is booming here with living standards very similar to France and only getting better, as the rest of the world languishes. Israel has the fastest growing real estate market in the world, the country is covered with construction cranes and real estate, as a result, quickly becoming less and less affordable. However, it creates fantastic investment opportunities. It is easier than ever to make Aliyah here. Jobs? - there are plenty, even for Anglos without Hebrew - http://www.israemploy.net/

Meir - If you feel Jewish, if you feel that you are a Mensch and not a little lonely Jewish boy, you should, at the very least, explore this option through Nefesh B'Nefesh. You are very very young and you sound very very old. I hope you will shake off this depression and start anew in Israel. You may find that you fit in here. Or not! At the very least investigate this option - that is exactly what I and my family are doing in Israel now and we love every minute of it here and we are seriously considering making Aliah. BTW, I am a very accomplished executive and entrepreneur back home in North America. FYI - all the negative stuff that you read about Israel on this forum and in the media are true. However, they are just a little speck of what Israel is about - it is the best place in the world to raise children and build a family. Good luck with whatever decisions you are going to make but make a courageous one - don't fall into despair. If you like, I would welcome your PM.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 05:14:57 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »
White Israelite, I'm really sorry for what happened to you. But there is always hope! Things will change for the better.
Good luck and may G-d bless you.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Yes, it's extremely difficult with no money, no job, and no friends.
This is not true - millions did it. As you arrive, Israeli government gives you a gift of around 50K shekkels, and subsidizes your rent, helps with free language course, eases your taxation for a period of 10 years, helps you to buy a car, doesn't tax your shipped in personal possessions! Friends? You will have many friends here, good and true friends - beautiful Jewish boys and girls. In fact, that is one of the main reason to come here. Economy - it is booming here with living standards very similar to France and only getting better, as the rest of the world languishes. Israel has the fastest growing real estate market in the world, the country is covered with construction cranes and real estate, as a result, quickly becoming less and less affordable. However, it creates fantastic investment opportunities. It is easier than ever to make Aliyah here. Jobs? - there are plenty, even for Anglos without Hebrew - http://www.israemploy.net/

It's not like that for everybody. I don't know where you get that info. I wish it were that easy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
Meir,   my thoughts and prayers are with you.      Please contact Chaim and/  or a Rabbi who you are comfortable with.      There are many people who care about you and want to help you.   G-d Bless you and your family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about this Cohen... you mean a lot to the movement and I'm sure there is something we can do to help.
Please PM Chaim and let's see what we can do to assist you in getting things back together

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about this Cohen... you mean a lot to the movement and I'm sure there is something we can do to help.
Please PM Chaim and let's see what we can do to assist you in getting things back together

Yes, if it's money you need we will ALL pitch in bli ayin hara.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 03:16:53 AM »
It's not like that for everybody. I don't know where you get that info. I wish it were that easy.

Where I get my info? Did you read my post? I am here in Israel, observing and absorbing information like a sponge. It is not easy? Since when anything worthy of pursuit should or must be easy? It is, however, easier than ever, thanks to the people who, before us, never asked this question - "how easy it should be for me?" There is an understandable aversion to Israel and Aliyah among most of American Jews. It is however very strange to encounter such attitudes among fellow Jews on JTF forum.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »
Please do not leave. Now you have me worried about your well being.

I cannot post my troubles here, but let me assure you that you are not alone.

I truly understand what you are going through and it's more than one can take.
Please do take some time to realize that whatever great hardships you are going through,
G-d is with you even if you don't think he is. G-d will not give you more than you can handle
and if you feel like you are going to break, tell G-d you can't take it anymore.

G-d will help you, I speak from experience.

Shalom and May G-d help you at this time.....

Elizabeth

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »

Where I get my info? Did you read my post? I am here in Israel, observing and absorbing information like a sponge. It is not easy? Since when anything worthy of pursuit should or must be easy? It is, however, easier than ever, thanks to the people who, before us, never asked this question - "how easy it should be for me?" There is an understandable aversion to Israel and Aliyah among most of American Jews. It is however very strange to encounter such attitudes among fellow Jews on JTF forum.

For younger people it may be easier... But I have family here who will not move.. It is easier but still there are concerns for some which prevent it. I know that there is a job for me in Israel {I work in Computer Software Engineering}. I will be there some day.

I would recommend Jewish youth to make aliyah...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »

If it were that easy, everybody would make aaliyah because you are describing it to be not only free, but something you collect a substantial amount of  :$: for. I know people that made aaliyah, some quite recently, and the meager portion they get from Israel and in some cases from the army is barely enough to cover rent in their tiny apartments that they share. Everybody my age that makes aaliyah is still heavily dependent on their parents wallets at this point. Some Rabbis that I know are also in the same boat. It's unfortunate, but I've heard a lot of horror stories about this. We all agree Jews should live in Israel, but they should live there and be financially independent at the very least. From what WhiteIsralite was saying, I think it would be a financial disaster if he went there at this point in his life. On top of his financial troubles, he might have some emotional issues, and I think he should get healthy before he does something that drastic.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 06:00:59 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and will pray you get a break and some happy times.  You are not alone, I hear similar things from others in the US.  We have been taken over by a Dictatorship! 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »
I know someone who tried to make Aliyah recently and had to come back. I suggest perhaps finding a way to move onto a Kibbutz if making Aliyah. It seems like it would be a good way, although I am not sure if any are taking people at the moment, but just a suggestion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 02:30:12 AM »
If it were that easy, everybody would make aaliyah because you are describing it to be not only free, but something you collect a substantial amount of  :$: for. I know people that made aaliyah, some quite recently, and the meager portion they get from Israel and in some cases from the army is barely enough to cover rent in their tiny apartments that they share. Everybody my age that makes aaliyah is still heavily dependent on their parents wallets at this point. Some Rabbis that I know are also in the same boat. It's unfortunate, but I've heard a lot of horror stories about this. We all agree Jews should live in Israel, but they should live there and be financially independent at the very least. From what WhiteIsralite was saying, I think it would be a financial disaster if he went there at this point in his life. On top of his financial troubles, he might have some emotional issues, and I think he should get healthy before he does something that drastic.
So are you saying I am misinterpreting and somehow want to lure, "G-d forbid", Jews to Israel? I do not think that Israel is for everyone - just for those who want to remain normal and Jewish at the same time. For those who are worthy of having Jewish children and live in this country. I do not think Israel is loosing anything valuable by not having Jews who don't want to come here. I simply suggested that a young person , starting basically from scratch, would investigate this option. I provided info on Aliyah as I understand it. Eventually, I do believe it, Israel will enjoy the highest living standards in the world and will be the safest country to live.

BTW, Mo - we ALL don't agree that Jews should live in Israel - I did not have one post supporting my recommendation - just wimpy adolescent excuses and explanation as to why it is not a right option "for me", "at this time."
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »
So are you saying I am misinterpreting and somehow want to lure, "G-d forbid", Jews to Israel? I do not think that Israel is for everyone - just for those who want to remain normal and Jewish at the same time. For those who are worthy of having Jewish children and live in this country. I do not think Israel is loosing anything valuable by not having Jews who don't want to come here. I simply suggested that a young person , starting basically from scratch, would investigate this option. I provided info on Aliyah as I understand it. Eventually, I do believe it, Israel will enjoy the highest living standards in the world and will be the safest country to live.

BTW, Mo - we ALL don't agree that Jews should live in Israel - I did not have one post supporting my recommendation - just wimpy adolescent excuses and explanation as to why it is not a right option "for me", "at this time."

Just because they CAN'T move there doesn't mean they technically SHOULDN'T. Wimpy adolescent excuses like living in a hole with no food? Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for the rest of the world to do. We should all learn Torah ALL DAY but you don't see EVERY JEW doing that. Why do you think people with no money and no job in Israel should be there? Wouldn't it be wise to have a plan before one moves there? It's not something you just jump into. Some people have to plan for years, make countless trips, and turn everything inside out before they move there. It's a HUGE step and it requires A LOT of preparation. Just because some spoiled, rich guy on a rich guy on a forum says it's easy, we should all DROP EVERYTHING AND JUST GO?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »

For what it's worth, I agreed with your posts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »

Why do you think people with no money and no job in Israel should be there?

Can't speak for Manch, but having "no money and no job" is not a good thing no matter where a person is.  If the person has no money and no job in Israel, then they can find a job.  Just like that same person would try to find a job in the US if he stayed in the US instead.

Wouldn't it be wise to have a plan before one moves there?
Yes I would say so.   But for a person who feels like he has 'lost everything' and gone through something very traumatic as in this thread, there wouldn't be much to plan, either here or there. [/quote]

Just because some spoiled, rich guy on a rich guy on a forum says it's easy, we should all DROP EVERYTHING AND JUST GO?

That's the only guy that makes it in Israel?  I don't believe that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
I am a Gentile so it is not my business to tell Jews where to live. Jews have every right to live wherever they want to on this planet Hashem created. That being said, I do believe it is something all Jews should deeply consider. Bolshevik or not, G-d, via the evil Israeli government, has made a wealth of services and benefits available to new Jewish immigrants. If hundreds of thousands of right-wing Jews from all over the world moved to the Holy Land, not only would we have a lot more bodies on the ground for Hayamin, but we would be able to create great public pressure to allow Chaim to make aliyah.

I wish there were a Christian nation that all Christians could move to, anywhere on earth, that would provide them with an apartment, a $50k stipend to get started, and find them a job.

Can I personally buy it that not all Jews are made for Israel? Yes, I can, but I think a lot of Jews use that as a copout so that they can avoid taking a great step forward in their lives. I think that living in Israel, as evil as it is, would be a tremendous psychological and moral boost to countless Jews.