Author Topic: Goodbye everyone  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Goodbye everyone
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »
A wise statement Bones.

Btw, how will we know if Meir Cohen is ok?   Did anyone hear from him?   I hope he will contact us even if it's just to let us know he is alright.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Hey buddy, yes talk to Chaim about this, everyone likes you so I don't know where you got that idea from.. We all go through bumps in the road but don't give up.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »

I'm no up on what problems you're having, but whatever they may be, good luck.
And you do have plenty of friends.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »
When you have hit the bottom White Israelite the only way is UP.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2009, 02:17:49 AM »
Could you please explain why not Israel. It is great here. Hot just like in Florida
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2009, 03:20:02 AM »
I am a Gentile so it is not my business to tell Jews where to live. Jews have every right to live wherever they want to on this planet Hashem created. That being said, I do believe it is something all Jews should deeply consider. Bolshevik or not, G-d, via the evil Israeli government, has made a wealth of services and benefits available to new Jewish immigrants. If hundreds of thousands of right-wing Jews from all over the world moved to the Holy Land, not only would we have a lot more bodies on the ground for Hayamin, but we would be able to create great public pressure to allow Chaim to make aliyah.

Can I personally buy it that not all Jews are made for Israel? Yes, I can, but I think a lot of Jews use that as a copout so that they can avoid taking a great step forward in their lives. I think that living in Israel, as evil as it is, would be a tremendous psychological and moral boost to countless Jews.

Bones, I very much agree with your statement.  ;) Yes, everything bad we know about Israel is true - government, leftist, arabs, Sudanese, etc.  But there is a tremendous amount of positive in Israel, including very high standards and quality of living. You probably don't believe it - but it feels extremely safe here. Almost every night we go out - yesterday we sat by the beach with other couple till 2.30 in the morning, drinking coffee and chatting. I doubt that you can do so in US. Israel is second after US in number and quality of startups! German-like highways like you'll never see in US or Canada. Children playgrounds that you never see anywhere else. But most, what attracts me here is a sense of normalcy that I feel here. The great weather, skies, scenery of our ancient land, unbelievable food, warm and genuine people - I and my wife really feel a sense of belonging here.

As far as Mo and others, either they think that Israel is in middle of sub Sakharan Africa or they just prefer "learning" to "living." I really don't care - Israel is not losing much by not having Jews who don't want to live here - they do! My whole post was addressed to a right wing Jewish person who hit rock bottom, who starts from scratch and, I thought, should at least consider this option. Doesn't Israel, even in dire straits, worth at least a consideration?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 03:55:54 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot