Author Topic: Embarassing  (Read 930 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Embarassing
« on: September 24, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
Netanyahu in front of the UN showing them evidence of the holocaust. Why even bother addressing what that Iranian nazi midget says? It sickens me to see Netanyahu grovelling in front of the UN. Everyone whose opinion matters knows the holocaust happened yet the jerks like Netanyahu continually try to appease those who want a second holocaust to occur. >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Embarassing
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »
Netanyahu in front of the UN showing them evidence of the holocaust. Why even bother addressing what that Iranian nazi midget says? It sickens me to see Netanyahu grovelling in front of the UN. Everyone whose opinion matters knows the holocaust happened yet the jerks like Netanyahu continually try to appease those who want a second holocaust to occur. >:(
You don't see it? Jews desperately want the World to love us and the World loves Holocaust. So, Bibi is just on a PR campaign, appealing to the World: "please, give us another chance to be worthy of your compassion and love" Will you? No? Here is another picture! Do you love us now?"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »

Let's be honest. Israel's continued participation in this farce of an international institution, which is little more than an anti-semitic cabal run by third world and Islamist nations, and financed by willfully ignorant dhimmi states, is the real shame. Israel pays a substantial portion of the operational cost to be targeted for harassment more deserved by Islamic regimes like Iran and Pakistan. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 04:16:27 PM by secularkahanist »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »

Let's be honest. Israel's continued participation in this farce of an international institution, which is little more than an anti-semitic cabal run by third world and Islamist nations, and financed by willfully ignorant dhimmi states. Israel pays a substantial portion of the operational cost to be targeted for harassment more deserved by Islamic regimes like Iran and Pakistan. 

:yuck:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:18 PM »

Let's be honest. Israel's continued participation in this farce of an international institution, which is little more than an anti-semitic cabal run by third world and Islamist nations, and financed by willfully ignorant dhimmi states. Israel pays a substantial portion of the operational cost to be targeted for harassment more deserved by Islamic regimes like Iran and Pakistan. 

well said.  So sad.