Author Topic: My favorite Al Shaprton quote  (Read 4016 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
My favorite Al Shaprton quote
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »
"White folks was in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy, astrology, and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My favorite Al Shaprton quote
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »
The "Most Reverend Al" tells it like it is:  "... We taught philosophy, astrology, and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Concordance of Sharptonian Terminology

-philosophy..."Eat all the others, before they eat unto YOU!"

-astrology..."Moon be made o' sousmeat!...De' Man in de' Moon be uh BLACKMAN!"

-mathematics..."1 cannibal + 1 cannibal = good tasty meat for winner of fight!"

-Socrates...the negro janitor who serviced Georgia Military Academy restrooms, in the days before the invention of the toilet brush.

-those Greek homos...Sharpton's racist slander of the entire collegiate fraternity & sorority system!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 12:29:19 PM »
 ;D

NoahideGentile

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:50:44 PM »
"White folks was in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy, astrology, and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos."

It is laughable that the Blacks think they were the Ancient Babylonians and Egyptians.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »

It is laughable that the Blacks think they were the Ancient Babylonians and Egyptians.

Not to mention that civilization as we know it came into being thousands of years after the so-called "cavemen".

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:37 PM »

All the great Jewish, Babylonian, Assyrian, Egyptian, etc kings, queens, philosophers, heroes, thinkers and inventers were black. Funny how there aren't any more left today! The black savages in Africa are less evolved than the average cave man. At least most cave people didn't eat each other, rape one another or sell their children into slavery.

Without those "greek homos", Sharpton would probably be sticking a bone through his nose right now while raping a woman from a fellow tribe in west Africa.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 05:58:58 PM »
My favorite quote is that he wanted the 5 cops in the Bell shooting should be shot themselves.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »

All the great Jewish, Babylonian, Assyrian, Egyptian, etc kings, queens, philosophers, heroes, thinkers and inventers were black. Funny how there aren't any more left today! The black savages in Africa are less evolved than the average cave man. At least most cave people didn't eat each other, rape one another or sell their children into slavery.

Without those "greek homos", Sharpton would probably be sticking a bone through his nose right now while raping a woman from a fellow tribe in west Africa.

Blacks and Arabs always find ways to 'rationalize' their cultural inferiority.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 09:09:06 PM »
I suspect that Sharpton himself is a homo, and that presently he's sticking a bone in a not-so-clean area of a fellow schvartze fag.  ;)

NoahideGentile

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »
I suspect that Sharpton himself is a homo, and that presently he's sticking a bone in a not-so-clean area of a fellow schvartze fag.  ;)

Hes probably sticking his big negroid c*ck into Jesse Jackson's babboon assho*le. lol

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 11:37:08 PM »
Hes probably sticking his big negroid c*ck into Jesse Jackson's babboon assho*le. lol
ROFLMAO!!! :D ;D :D ;D :D You are so, so right. (Albeit I bet Farton's male organ is shriveled and shrunken from years of STDs from skank-arsed hookers and little boys.)

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »
Years ago I was in a hallway of the family court building in Queens sitting on a bench looking at the floor contemplating things. I looked up and there he was, fat Al Sharpton with 2 gay looking bodyguards. He is even more hideous in person.  :(

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
I BE'S THE KING OF THE CASTLE AND YOU BE'S KISSING MAH BIG BLACK ASS!
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »
Al Schvartza had it ass backwards.  It was black folks that were throwing spears, eating each other, and sodomizing cattle, while the whites (and others) were building empires.  Philosophy, astrology, and mathematics?  Before Arab and white colonization, the vast majority of African blacks did not have a written language, and did not even know of the concept of the wheel!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 10:05:26 PM »
In the debate between Hannity and Sharpton, Sharpton denies all of it. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 10:08:37 PM »
Years ago I was in a hallway of the family court building in Queens sitting on a bench looking at the floor contemplating things. I looked up and there he was, fat Al Sharpton with 2 gay looking bodyguards. He is even more hideous in person.  :(

He has bodyguards?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 02:48:55 AM »
I guess the reason all the Whites were in  caves is because he would eat them.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 04:30:39 AM »
I guess the reason all the Whites were in  caves is because he would eat them.
That's the funniest joke of the day.  :o
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 07:37:01 AM »
Telling young white people they their forebears lived in caves and that they are genetically mutated negroes is a form of emotional and psychological abuse.  So it's no surprise that, if you go into the kid's section of any bookstore, and read the science and history books, the first thing they do is tell us precisely those things.  And they have pictures of inter-racials all over the place; and women are said to be much more intelligent; and then you wonder why the white male kids are not reading any books but playing with toys?

Last time I was there the little white girls were engrossed in these books, which promote negro and white female supremacy; and the white boys weren't reading anything.  Ecce Homo: white males of the future will be dumb slaves, and [censored] and white women will lord it over them.  White men are about to become extinct.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Scriabin

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 10:30:10 AM »
White men are about to become extinct.

Fruit knows his stuff when he's not sex obsessed.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 08:47:41 PM »
He calls police "Criminals in blue uniform"
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »
Hey all read these Al Sharptoon's quotes:  ( Remember the NYT use to say he speaks well )

"I wanted to say to Governor Dean, don't be hard on yourself about hooting and hollering. If I had spent the money you did and got 18 percent, I'd still be in Iowa hooting and hollering."

"I can become President because I never had a stunt man do my dirty work." -after Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected governor of California

"I understand deficit spending. I was born in deficit spending."

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!