Author Topic: From Sarah Palin  (Read 1518 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
From Sarah Palin
« on: September 24, 2009, 07:55:36 PM »
I thought you all might want to know about this.  I just saw this on Sarah Palin's Facebook page, and it warmed my heart to read what she wrote:

"Best Wishes for the Jewish High Holidays

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: From Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:59 PM »
IsraelForever,   thanks for sharing this with us.       

This is yet another example why I believe Sarah Palin is an extraordinary person and has the values that the United States needs from its leaders.      G-d Bless Sarah Palin and her family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 12:42:49 AM »

This is yet another example why I believe Sarah Palin is an extraordinary person and has the values that the United States needs from its leaders.      G-d Bless Sarah Palin and her family.

If she is so extraordinary, why did she forfeit the governorship? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »

'

I find it very good that she would put that speech up on facebook. Thats also the important question we all want to know why she left her role as Governor. It couldnt be beacuse of the media harrasing her

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

She was in an impossible situation.       Alaska law provides leeway for bogus ethics charges to be filled.     Each time,   then Gov. Palin was cleared of wrongdoing.     But the time and resources involved was costly to both the state of Alaska and to Sarah Palin.       In addition,   the media made it difficult for the state Government to function.      Sarah Palin likely concluded that the state would function better with  Lieutenant Governor Sean Parnell moving up to Governor.    And that she could be more effective in helping the Conservative movement by not being bound by the constraints in Alaska that I touched on.       If Sarah Palin is able to raise the type of money that can counter the attacks and tactics from the left and their allies in the media,     she has the potential to not only win the Presidency but be the best President the country has seen in a long time.      Sarah Palin is the lefts greatest nightmare!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
First Osabama, now her. Everybody loves us now.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

The difference though is Sarah Palin's support is VERY likely genuine and that the racist ,  anti Semite,  America hating Barack Hussein Obama is using Taqqiya.     Something that Muslims are commanded to use against infidels.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 11:56:32 PM »

My sentiments precisely.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 03:22:29 AM »
Thanks to Sarah Palin for her kind words. May G-d bless her and her family.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »
bump
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03