Author Topic: Long Live America & Israel  (Read 583 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Long Live America & Israel
« on: September 28, 2009, 06:52:00 PM »
Hon. James David Manning speaks about what will happen if Israel falls.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Long Live America & Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
Hon. James David Manning speaks about what will happen if Israel falls.

Pastor Manning mentions Rabbi Kahane's warnings of what was to come in this video.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
God Bless James Manning for his truth and courage.  Benjamin Netanyahu gave a powerful and truthful speech at the UN.   I have been a bible student and have knowledge of what is really happening to the United States.   We are falling from within, and will become a part of a One-World government and one world currency.   God will not let Israel be destroyed, I know from Ezekiel that there will be a showdown between God and the Islamic Nations and Russia, who will invade Israel.  Oil and resources are the hook in the Jaws God will use to draw them into the land, and they will be supernaturally destroyed by the almighty!

Please don't print this, if it scares people on line, but I would like Chaim to read this if possible.

Every thing I have read in the bible has come to pass as it has been stated by the Apostles.   I know the American people will never abandon Israel and the Jewish people, but the Obama administration is going to weaken and change the United States drastically.

Then God will step up and defend Israel!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
GREAT VIDEO BY PASTOR MANNING
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03