Author Topic: Rabbi shmuuley  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi shmuuley
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »
בס''ד

We are not allowed to give the benefit of the doubt to Jews who are causing their fellow Jews to sin. We are required to condemn them, expose them and do everything possible to stop them. To say "I am not going to be judgemental" about a so-called rabbi who publicly defends a vicious Jew-hating child rapist is certainly not the Torah way. This so-called rabbi is an abomination who sold his soul to the devil for money.

As far as anti-Semites attacking this so-called rabbi, when Jews behave like this it is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name) that gives ammunition to our enemies. Even after Boteach publicly insisted that Michael Jackson is innocent and should be trusted with little boys, Jackson's fans are still blaming Boteach and the Jews for their fallen idol's death. These black Nazis always blame the Jews for the problems which they (the blacks) bring upon themselves. The fact that Boteach publicly defended this Jew-hating scum is a moral crime against the Jewish people.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »
בס''ד

We are not allowed to give the benefit of the doubt to Jews who are causing their fellow Jews to sin. We are required to condemn them, expose them and do everything possible to stop them. To say "I am not going to be judgemental" about a so-called rabbi who publicly defends a vicious Jew-hating child rapist is certainly not the Torah way. This so-called rabbi is an abomination who sold his soul to the devil for money.

As far as anti-Semites attacking this so-called rabbi, when Jews behave like this it is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name) that gives ammunition to our enemies. Even after Boteach publicly insisted that Michael Jackson is innocent and should be trusted with little boys, Jackson's fans are still blaming Boteach and the Jews for their fallen idol's death. These black Nazis always blame the Jews for the problems which they (the blacks) bring upon themselves. The fact that Boteach publicly defended this Jew-hating scum is a moral crime against the Jewish people.

I was going to ask a question about this rabbi on a future ask JTF program. But I got a detailed answer here thanks.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 11:20:02 PM »
בס''ד

Well that pretty much says it all right there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
בס''ד

I agree completely. I didn't know all that this creature had done.