Author Topic: MEIR COHEN DO NOT DO IT  (Read 6915 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: MEIR COHEN DO NOT DO IT
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »
Well I didn't eat for 5 days and didn't sleep for 7 days, so my motor skills were pretty bad and then working outside from 7 to 10 everyday took it's toll on me. The staff stated that it's dangerous to not sleep that long as you can become psychotic and hallucinate due to lack of sleep. The kidneys were killing me though. The medication they gave me is some powerful stuff.

Meir I am so happy to see you are alive and doing ok, or at least getting there.   It will work out, things will get better.   As far as people being angry with you, please know that none of us here are angry with you, we support you and want you to recover and get back on your feet.   I certainly am not angry with you, so if that's any comfort at all please take it.   I am pulling for you, you're in my prayers and I'm sure everyone here agrees.   I hope you will get the help you need and get back on your feet and that the kidney gets healed up.    Please keep in touch.    And yes, it is very dangerous to go very long periods of time without sleep so hopefully you'll get healed up in some time and get back on a decent schedule.      Best of luck.   Please keep in mind things will improve in time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »
I wasn't angry at all I was just scared for you because I want you to be healthy and safe. I'm so glad to see you back on the forum and I know that with God's help that everything will work out for you. Please trust God and stay as positive as you can.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »
Meir,    you need to know that MANY people appreciate all your efforts in trying to make this a better world and care deeply about you.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 04:03:34 AM »
Everyone seems to be upset/angry at me. I read the bible a lot when I was there and talked about my girlfriend. I met a few nice people there. They want to send me to treatment. I'm not sure what my future holds, i'm still kind of in a state of shock, but I hope everything works out.
Meir - nobody was upset with you - we all were really concerned about you and tried to help to the best we knew. I am really happy - I feel that you will be able to turn things around! Shana Tova!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »
Refuah Sheleimah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »
Meir,

As we go into Yom Kippur this evening you will be in my thoughts. It is a difficult time for so many people. We should all pull together and work for a better world.

While it is true there are people who are out there who don't care about the people who suffer. These people will be dealt with. It is also true there are very good people out there who truly want to help others.

Please know that we are all one, and we all suffer, and we all try to return to the path of good.

PS: I am so glad I heard from you before this Yom Tov.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »
Meir: I am the most imperfect person that I happen to know...and I care about others, I have spent most of my life helping others...now I am exhausted, but that is ok.... 

:::D :::D :::D

Meir: you must be strong and forget about what others think that do not understand you..>G-d understands you and He is who matters most...don't you ever forget that....we care about you here....

Well everyone in my house is angry at me, they treat me worse than before, it's like instead of saying "are you ok?" "Do you want to talk about it?" it's "your selfish" "your not living here anymore".

None of my friends will talk to me, and the medications are making me feel sick. I really don't know anymore.

I'm starting to believe my own family is the one that's mentally ill. I've exhausted so much money trying to help my mother and trying to save this house and it's like I keep pumping more and more money into it, and no one appreciates a damn thing. Instead I get thrown into a mental facility, not one of the staff gives a crap about the people there, it's just more so "your being punished for suicidal thoughts" and controlling people, the they use all your statements against you while they pretend to care.

People always pretend to care but the fact is most people are selfish and self-centered, they only think about themselves. I've always been the one to sit here and listen to people, offer advice, go up to the lonely person and start talking to them. Most people want you to hear their story but they don't want to hear other people. Few are willing to admit their flaws and think they are perfect.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »

None of my friends will talk to me, and the medications are making me feel sick. I really don't know anymore.
I believe that your family have your best interests at heart - listen to them. As far as your friends, coming from my experience - there is no such a thing as a friend unless a) they remain true when you are down. b) they remain true when things are going great for you!
The rest are just acquaintances. You want a good friend - get a dog! Test the others!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:31:27 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:15 AM »

I believe that your family have your best interests at heart - listen to them. As far as your friends, coming from my experience - there is no such a thing as a friend unless a) they remain true when you are down. b) they become true when things are going great for you. The rest are just acquaintances. You want a good friend - get a dog! Test the others!

I don't know about that though there are some dysfunctional families out there and even ones that don't even love there own children.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2009, 07:54:57 AM »
Meir, I REALLY believe that you need to go to Israel, and bring your skills. You are TOO YOUNG and brilliant to stay in this dump.

Please listen to these words on this thread, and IM Chaim. I TRULY believe that G-d has a plan for you, IN ISRAEL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »

I believe that your family have your best interests at heart - listen to them. As far as your friends, coming from my experience - there is no such a thing as a friend unless a) they remain true when you are down. b) they become true when things are going great for you. The rest are just acquaintances. You want a good friend - get a dog! Test the others!

I don't know about that though there are some dysfunctional families out there and even ones that don't even love there own children.
Every family has their problems.  Not just some.  Don't you think ConfederateKahanist?

I find people, in general, are very self centered today, as WhiteIsraelite noted.  It has become a me first world. 

Still, I pray that your family is just acting out of frustration and love, WhiteIsraelite.  It may be hard to see the 'strong' person in the family have troubles.  Not that I think that is fair.  Life is not fair.
As for friends, a wise man always reminds me you will have many acquaintences in your life but only a few good/true friends.  It's best not to expect too much from 'friends'.  The true friends will be there no matter what.
Manch is right.  A dog can provide great friendship, not asking much in return.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 12:07:01 AM »

Every family has their problems.  Not just some.  Don't you think ConfederateKahanist?

I find people, in general, are very self centered today, as WhiteIsraelite noted.  It has become a me first world. 

Still, I pray that your family is just acting out of frustration and love, WhiteIsraelite.  It may be hard to see the 'strong' person in the family have troubles.  Not that I think that is fair.  Life is not fair.
As for friends, a wise man always reminds me you will have many acquaintences in your life but only a few good/true friends.  It's best not to expect too much from 'friends'.  The true friends will be there no matter what.

I never said not every family has problem's.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 04:05:44 AM »

I never said not every family has problem's.
I wasn't saying that you did.  Sorry.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.