Author Topic: Zootube Video Question  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Zootube Video Question
« on: September 30, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »
Am I allowed to post the JDL stories videos I am making on here. The reason I asked this is because trolls may be reading this now and could flag it right away. I wanted to just show this one video to get JTFer's opinions if I done anything wrong in with the title, video etc (I haven't put JTF on it yet). If I can't, can someone PM me one of their zootube accounts and I'll subscribe to you and you can see from there. Thanks.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Zootube Video Question
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:59:36 PM »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
Put a link to the video here on the forum. Whenever I put an English video on youtube, I make a thread here with a link to the video.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 06:02:58 PM »

Only a test video
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »

Only a test video

Nice job. Just make sure to put a link to JTF in the video description and in your channel profile.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »

Only a test video

Nice job. Just make sure to put a link to JTF in the video description and in your channel description.
Wait didn't Chaim say don't put up links to jtf and besides it's in the video anyway.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

Only a test video

Nice job. Just make sure to put a link to JTF in the video description and in your channel description.
Wait didn't Chaim say don't put up links to jtf and besides it's in the video anyway.

Chaim always says to put up links to JTF. Even if it says "jtf.org" in the video, it's good to put up a live link to JTF.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 06:14:03 PM »
Ok then I shall
Rabbi Meir Kahane