Author Topic: Question About Hindu Nationalism  (Read 825 times)

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
Question About Hindu Nationalism
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »
I was looking at the website of a Hindu Nationalist group and was surprised to see a swastika emblem:

http://www.akhilbharathindumahasabha.org/index.html

Is there some connection between Hindu Nationalists and Nazis?  Or is it just a coincidence?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Question About Hindu Nationalism
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »
I was looking at the website of a Hindu Nationalist group and was surprised to see a swastika emblem:

Is there some connection between Hindu Nationalists and Nazis?  Or is it just a coincidence?

Germans stole that symbol from the hindus

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »
The swastika appeared in almost every culture and usually had a connation of luck or other good associations with it. I think even ancient synagogues have been found with this symbol in it. The pattern appears in basket weaving naturally and so is likely to arise for that reason alone.

Both many of the people of Europe and some people of India share common ancestry in the Indo-European people who may have had this symbol too so there could be a connection between the European swastikas and the Indian swastikas.

The evil connection with it comes from Hitler though. Sometimes when swastikas are discussed that are not Nazi symbols, they're referred to as fylfots.

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »
Thank you for helping to clear that up but I am still a bit concerned.  Can you explain this?

Last year, the government of Gujarat state, controlled by Hindu nationalists, introduced a new textbook for high- school history students that raised alarms around the world. "Hitler lent dignity and prestige to the German government within a short time by establishing a strong administrative set up," the textbook wrote, according to press accounts at the time. "He created the vast state of Greater Germany. He adopted the policy of opposition towards the Jewish people."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »
You'd have to ask some of the Hindu nationalists on this board for their opinions about it because I'm biased against them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

There were lots of cultures that used the swaztika before the Nazis.  There were Native Americans, Hindus, Central Asians, Europeans, etc.  The Nuzis got it from wacko pagan mystics who were fixated by a mystical ancient people from Tibet.  It all makes no sence... and neither does Naziism.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
Nazis stole it. Swasitka has been used by Hindus,Buddhists, Jains since thousands of years.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »
Thank you for helping to clear that up but I am still a bit concerned.  Can you explain this?

Last year, the government of Gujarat state, controlled by Hindu nationalists, introduced a new textbook for high- school history students that raised alarms around the world. "Hitler lent dignity and prestige to the German government within a short time by establishing a strong administrative set up," the textbook wrote, according to press accounts at the time. "He created the vast state of Greater Germany. He adopted the policy of opposition towards the Jewish people."
pure propoganda created by left-wing media. Hindu Nationalist state of Gujarat is free of all the muslim scums, that is all what matters to me. Also Israeli agri and diamond industries are helping the local industries here with their business. So that answers the question about possible anti-semetic news.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »
That site is down and its reported as hosting Trojans.

But anyway, the Hundus' swastika rotates the correct way.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774