Author Topic: Abortions Down In 2005  (Read 3633 times)

admin

Abortions Down In 2005
« on: April 17, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
Abortions Down In 2005

(IsraelNN.com) A recent report by the Health Ministry showed that the number of abortions performed in 2005 was less than the number performed in 2004, despite an increase in both the number of women of child-bearing age and the number of live births. The number of abortions performed per year has been decreasing since 1990, and in 2005 stood at 136 abortions per live birth as opposed to 150 in 1990, for a total decrease of 10%.

Dr. Eli Shussheim, head of the Efrat organization, said the report shows that Efrat’s efforts are paying off. Efrat volunteers speak to women who have scheduled an abortion and offer them financial and emotional assistance if they choose to continue the pregnancy. 696 scheduled abortions which were approved by a health committee in 2005 were canceled by the women who had requested them. Those women were convinced not to abort their babies due to the efforts of Efrat, Dr. Shussheim said.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Abortions Down In 2005
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
136 abortions for every birth in Israel?  :o That's insane. Even Russia, generally thought of as the abortion capital of the world, is no more than 3 or 4 for every birth.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 12:17:20 PM »
That number cannot be right. Maybe 1.35 and 1.5...

edit: I'm certain they forgot a decimal.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:20:24 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »
Maybe 135 abortions per thousand live births?  Good for Effrat.  I have given them money in the past.  That is what I mean when I say I look for groups that have a positive impact without politics without too much self promotion etc.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 02:50:38 AM »
It's that useless government in Israel. Average Jewish families struggle financially while arabs sworn to their destruction get free utilities and those knesset animals rake in NIS46,000 / month. Israel needs a Kahanist government YESTERDAY.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 03:22:55 AM »
The Israeli government is worse than useless.

You're being far too kind newman.

Some better adjectives would include 'suicidal' 'criminal' 'traitorous'.

If the morons running the show in Jerusalem never met or did anything and were merely useless, it would be an improvement.

Come to think of it, they're only a little worse than the clowns in Washington D.C.

The morons in Israel not only provide the Moozie enemy squatting and plotting on Jewish land with free utilities, health care etc...they actually ENCOURAGE the vermin to have tons of Moozie babies by increasing the amount of welfare payments they recieve for each little Mohammed and Fatima they bring into the world.

Only a Kahanist government can bring sanity to Israel.

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 12:08:03 AM »
Aren't a lot of the muslims in Israel loyal to the government? I didn't know dissidents were allowed in the Jewish state.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 03:33:35 AM »
Aren't a lot of the muslims in Israel loyal to the government? I didn't know dissidents were allowed in the Jewish state.

There's alot you don't know.

You're new around here, and seem to have good intentions, but there's a few things about your posts that already rub me the wrong way.

You seem to have a proclivity for tossing the 'racist' accusation around.

I'm not sure if your 'I kinda like Jews' remark in another thread was meant to be sarcastic, or how it was meant to be taken, but it sets off alarms with me.

Your statement about preaching the gospel to Iran and Egypt likewise sets off alarms.

I'd also like to suggest that you attempt not to use the term 'occupy' or 're-occupy' when referring to Gaza. Try something more accurate, like 'liberate'.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
Goodness those numbers can't be right! I certainly hope not. Imagine what a population of Jews we would have if abortion was outlawed in Israel.

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 12:18:29 PM »
Goodness those numbers can't be right! I certainly hope not. Imagine what a population of Jews we would have if abortion was outlawed in Israel.

Imagine the poulation if all Israelis were orthodox.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:27:13 PM »

Imagine the poulation if all Israelis were orthodox.

Very true. Although not all orthodox have large numbers of kids. It is generally more of the hasidim and black hatters who have large numbers although orthodox do without a doubt have more than seculars.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 12:30:47 PM »
Many secularists have NO kids.....only little designer dogs or cats. I think it interferes with their shopping. :(

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 01:38:06 PM »
Many secularists have NO kids.....only little designer dogs or cats. I think it interferes with their shopping. :(

That's absolutely true. It's true of American society too. White Americans seem to think that having children is a choice and if it is inconvenient for you in that it cuts into your time to party well then they just don't have children. With some of the fools here though it might be a good thing they aren't reproducing at a large rate.
Black America is of course another story.