Author Topic: Arabs must be removed from Jerusalem  (Read 826 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arabs must be removed from Jerusalem
« on: October 05, 2009, 04:14:53 PM »
This story really bugs me... These scumbag arabs are thowing rocks and rioting on the temple mount. When will the Jewish sensibility kick in and remove these pests from the holiest spot in the Jewish religion. The Imams are agitating, and the PA is encouraging these riots which desecrate the holiness of the site. If I had my way I would remove their lifeforce from them and they would die painful deaths. At least they should be beaten and clobbered with pipes till dead.

My heart is heavy and I am upset because the Jewish people are too lame to stand up for righteousness. In our own land these haters are trying to steal from us and kill us. There must be action against this...

If only all the Jews could stand together and remove the stain called Islam from the holy city of Jerusalem. They are fighting hard against us and we are too weak to even respond. We have fallen far and I am ashamed... My Jewish brothers and sisters must act now! The time to sit back has past, the time for forceful action is now!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133712

As Israel Seeks to Quell Riots, PA Tells Muslims to Fight
Tishrei 17, 5770, 05 October 09 10:07
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) The Palestinian Authority issued a call Monday night for Muslims in the Jerusalem area to continue clashing with Israel's security forces, in order to “protect Al-Aksa” and “prevent the Judaizing of Jerusalem.”

The cry for violence was issued by the office of PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, a figure generally viewed by Western powers as relatively moderate. Fayyad called on the international community to join the struggle as well.

"The world must force Israel to halt her efforts to take control of Jerusalem and Judaize it,” Fayyad said. He accused “extremist settlers” of planning to break into the Al-Aksa compound – an apparent reference to a group of religious Jews that visited the site last week.

Earlier in the day, police announced that they had discovered wheelbarrows filled with heavy stones on the Temple Mount, indicating that Muslims had planned in advance for riots at the site. The Temple Mount compound and the Al-Aksa mosque have been closed to Muslim men between the ages of 18 and 50, and to all non-Muslims regardless of age or gender.

The ban on non-Muslims will continue on Tuesday as well.

Muslim leaders in Israel, such as the radical Sheikh Raed Salah, have also accused Israel of attempting to harm to Al-Aksa mosque and have called on Muslim youth to fight. Senior police officials said Monday that Sheikh Salah is expected to face charges in the near future, but so far he has not been arrested.

Riots Spread to Greater Jerusalem, Gaza
While the effort to keep Jews and young Muslim men off the mount appeared to reduce tension on the Temple Mount itself, Muslim riots continued elsewhere in the capital, finally dissipating on Monday night. At least one police officer was wounded by rock-throwing Arab youth over the course of the day, and a soldier was stabbed in the neck by a PA Arab teen during the routine inspection of a bus.

Hamas has used the riots as an opportunity to stir up Gaza's residents against Israel. Several anti-Israel rallies were held Monday in which thousands expressed support for the Al-Aksa mosque. On Sunday, schoolchildren took part in organized anti-Israel demonstrations in Gaza City.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Arabs must be removed from Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 04:32:02 PM »
These riots were organized by Palestinian Authority.

They are trying to save their a.. reputation among the local Arabs. They had to postpone the UN vote on Goldstone report accusing Israel of war crimes (which is a complete lie and propaganda but it doesn't bother anyone in UN). At first they were eager to promote it, but then Israel threatened to publish the tape where PA leaders implore Israel to continue the war in Gaza to crush Hamas completely.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »
Arabs must be removed not only from Jerusalem but also from the the whole territory from Nile to Euphrates.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »
Arabs must be removed not only from Jerusalem but also from the the whole territory from Nile to Euphrates.

Agree! They have to give us Eretz Yisrael!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »
The citizens of Israel must gather and demand their leaders remove the muslims / be impeached or resign.

Enough is enough. In our Country it is considered assult and assult is against the law.
Those who assult others are imprisoned, why should Israel treat it's citizens any different?

makes me sick!

Shalom - Dox

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »
They must go!

Kahane Chai  :fist:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »