Author Topic: Peter King joined my page, am also working on a JTF ad for Facebook as advertise  (Read 1196 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
...  I am constructing an ad or advertising,,, Sorry if it seems I am not around as much but I am working on something for the movement.  By the way here is a movie on someone who I would like to see run for Senate for NY, Hillary's old seat.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want some of the old JTF videos, for this the classic ones, like Chaim on Islam.  Chaim on Obama stuff like that for the ad.  Are they still around?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pete King is one of the best politicians New York has.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Pete King is one of the best politicians New York has.

He maybe the only one left in the state that is this level headed.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What are some of his stances on other issues?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What are some of his stances on other issues?
While no politician is perfect King is very good. He is strong on homeland security and seems to be conservative. He is about as good as it gets here in New York.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
...  I am constructing an ad or advertising,,, Sorry if it seems I am not around as much but I am working on something for the movement.  By the way here is a movie on someone who I would like to see run for Senate for NY, Hillary's old seat.

G-d bless you brother MasterWolf1!!

Let me know which old JTF videos you are after and I will say if I can be of help.

:)

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
I like King, his district is one of the few right-leaning districts in the metro area.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I like King, his district is one of the few right-leaning districts in the metro area.

Are you Albanian?

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Yeah.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
How come you are on a pro-Serb forum? Do you think Kosovo belongs to the Serbs? Are you a Muslim, Catholic or Christian Orthodox Albanian?

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Yeah i know JTF is very pro-Serbia, but I didnt join this site over Balkan issues.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yeah i know JTF is very pro-Serbia, but I didnt join this site over Balkan issues.

Why did you join then?

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
To save America and support Israel.  :)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Isn't he the one that criticized the admiration towards Michael Jackson?

If the answer is yes then I loved those comments and he's a very righteous man.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Isn't he the one that criticized the admiration towards Michael Jackson?

If the answer is yes then I loved those comments and he's a very righteous man.

Yes that is Peter King. I would love if he makes a runs for the Senate.  Especially Hillary's old seat, what a crippling blow to Obama, Hillary and Pelosi if he wins that.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Peter King  a great conservative politician who is popular in a very Liberal State like NY, who would have thunk it!

btw, I loved his comments on the whole Michael Jackson fiasco.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

First, G-d bless you Wolf for working on this project.

However, I have to be the bearer of some bad news in regard to Peter King.

Although he claims to be a "conservative" Republican Congressman, King in effect endorsed Bill Clinton for reelection in 1996.

“It would hurt the [northern Ireland] peace process if Bill Clinton were defeated," King said at a public event as reported on February 14, 1996 in Newsday by Lawrence Levy in his article “Today’s Oddest Couple: King and Clinton”. King repeatedly praised and defended Clinton through most of the 1990s.

In 1998, King was one of only four Republican Congressmen to vote against impeaching Bill Clinton on all four articles of impeachment that were proposed. This was despite the fact that the Republican Congressional leaders pressured King to vote in favor of the impeachment. And this was no small thing: the historic impeachment was one of the most important votes ever taken in the Congress.

King also supported the Marxist terrorist Irish Republican Army, and King supported Clinton's pressure on Israel during the 1990s.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

By the way, in spite of the problems in King's past, I still think it's good that he joined your page Wolf. Having a prominent Congressman on the page can only add to our credibility. So I still think that what you are doing is excellent. I only wrote about King's past because I want our people to always approach everything with their eyes wide open.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
בס''ד

By the way, in spite of the problems in King's past, I still think it's good that he joined your page Wolf. Having a prominent Congressman on the page can only add to our credibility. So I still think that what you are doing is excellent. I only wrote about King's past because I want our people to always approach everything with their eyes wide open.

Chaim, I understand what you are saying and yes I also question those motives.  But also thinking on a very leftist state to break up te very congested one side of the left and democrats, we really don't have a big option for this state being so left as it is.  And who knows, maybe he has seen his ways time will tell I always am carefull cause we been burned out before.   But if he makes a run and wins this will strike a heavy punch on the democrats, Obama in praticular being that this is a very blue state.