Author Topic: It is hard to make predictions, especially about the future...  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Conservatarian

• New JTFer
    • Litovsky Asset Management
It is hard to make predictions, especially about the future...
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:23:57 PM »
but I have great hopes that USA can prevail, even in light of the current economic circumstances.
I'm an investment adviser, and I'd like to offer as much free advice as the law allows in this forum.
For some reason, people of this country forgot their Judeo-Christian tradition and are not able
to manage their finances prudently as the Torah tells us we should.

[I removed the business links and the business promotion here. We do not accept this type of advertising on our forum. Chaim Ben Pesach]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:20:57 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It is hard to make predictions, especially about the future...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:36:21 PM »
but I have great hopes that USA can prevail, even in light of the current economic circumstances.
I'm an investment adviser, and I'd like to offer as much free advice as the law allows in this forum.
For some reason, people of this country forgot their Judeo-Christian tradition and are not able

I have a problem with this sort of post.... It bothers me when people use our forum to advance their business interests. I am tempted to remove your company name because we here at JTF have no idea what your motivations are and people may believe we are endorsing your services. Why just not spend time here on the forum answering peoples questions. If they like what you have to say they may decide to use your services.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:21:39 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »
I don't think that you should promote your business on this forum, but welcome. I think you are from the same city as me in MA. I sent you a pm.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:54 AM »
Welcome to the Jewish Task Force.

You can advertise on YouTube as well.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »
Conservatarian did say free advice.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Conservatarian

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »

I have a problem with this sort of post.... It bothers me when people use our forum to advance their business interests. I am tempted to remove your company name because we here at JTF have no idea what your motivations are and people may believe we are endorsing your services. Why just not spend time here on the forum answering peoples questions. If they like what you have to say they may decide to use your services.

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, and I apologize.

I did say I was going to offer free advice to anybody who wants it.  I'm actually not looking for clients,
but just in case somebody does have serious issues, they can look me up.  This is only for locals (MA residents),
as I'm not authorized to offer advice to those outside of MA (yet).  This is why I'd love to help as much as I'm
able (and as time allows).

My motivation is simple - I believe that we as a country lost our ability to manage our money prudently.
I think we need to go back to basics.  I'll try to answer any questions to the best of my ability,
and provide some references for those who want to find out more.  My main point is that I'm doing
this for myself, not for anybody else. 

Offline Conservatarian

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 05:34:50 PM »
Welcome to the Jewish Task Force.

You can advertise on YouTube as well.

Yes, you are right.  But I'm only registered in MA, so I can't really have more than 6 clients
outside of MA in each state. There is so much stuff on youtube
already.  I prefer something more interactive where I actually help somebody solve a problem
or clarify something.  This is much more rewarding for me and for the other person.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »
Anyway Welcome to JTF were we fight the good fight.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Conservatarian

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »
Thank you!  There are many ways to fight the fight.  I believe in 'diversification', or using
PC speak, 'diversity'.

You know, this type:

When Jew-haters speak of 'Jewish bankers' I always wonder...I'm not in on this wealth and nobody shared
any with me.  So, the only way to fix the situation is to master the wealth-building
techniques and to become wealthy.  Then at least the Jew-haters would be half-right  ;D

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »
Welcome! I like shooting guns, it relieves tension.
Hasta La Vista Baby!