Author Topic: Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males  (Read 5389 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »
I will have to agree with Dan Ben Noah and Moshe...honestly I believe it's more arab muslim propanganda. You all must remember the one trait arab muslims share, they are crooked beyond repair and they have mastered the art of lying through this type of propanganda.

In reality it is the palestinians who want to kill off every Jew alive, women and children included.
So they transfer their wishes and schemes under someone else's religion/name ( The Jews ) to make their victims appear as the enemy.  This evil method has worked for them so far to make more enemies for Israel.

Shalom - Dox

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:59 AM »
This is talking about Muslims correct not Christians.No suicide bombers in Israel have been Christian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 06:35:29 AM »
Ha. Fanatic for a population transfer?  Pakistan and India did it and the world applauded it
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 06:37:54 AM »
I have to tell you i can't find this Rabbi on any real site only by the extreme leftists and anti Jewish sites.I doubt there is such a person 

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff4-sunm&p=Yousef%20Falay
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 06:39:03 AM »
I have to tell you i can't find this Rabbi on any real site only by the extreme leftists and anti Jewish sites.I doubt there is such a person

That could be. I just found it and thought it could be interesting. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 06:41:18 AM »

It is but i agree almost all Jews were kicked out of Muslim countries so kick muslims out of Israel

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 06:54:15 AM »

It is but i agree almost all Jews were kicked out of Muslim countries so kick muslims out of Israel

Of course we need to kick all of them out of Israel!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 07:11:52 AM »
This is definitely Arab propaganda designed to smear the Jews of Judea and Samaria. http://www.imemc.org is an antisemitic site that spreads lies about Israel. It is offline now, but if google this address, you'll see a load of antisemitic Goebbels-style slander.

Also, I agree with people who mentioned the name "Yousef". It betrays the Arab origin of the authors of the article who are not only evil but extremely stupid too.

I wonder how some people at this forum could take this dirty provocation seriously.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 04:09:09 PM »
Wait, fakestinians are a race now? Who knew. A different species perhaps but not a race.

They're not a race, they're not even a people. They're just a bunch of filthy rat Arabs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
It is true that we will certainly defeat Amalek. I just don't know if these kinds of things will do anything but incite further hatred of the Jewish people, by the nations and by Jews who read this.

Most people respect strength, and toughness. Not weakness.

Arabs don't belong in Israel because they refuse to recognize it as a Jewish state and most are rabid Jew haters. The difference between the Rabbi in the story and Chaim's position is that Chaim wants to pay them to leave (carrot) and the Rabbi in the story wants to kill them if they don't (stick). Maybe there's a compromise here? They both want the Arabs out of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »
It is true that we will certainly defeat Amalek. I just don't know if these kinds of things will do anything but incite further hatred of the Jewish people, by the nations and by Jews who read this.

Most people respect strength, and toughness. Not weakness.

Arabs don't belong in Israel because they refuse to recognize it as a Jewish state and most are rabid Jew haters. The difference between the Rabbi in the story and Chaim's position is that Chaim wants to pay them to leave (carrot) and the Rabbi in the story wants to kill them if they don't (stick). Maybe there's a compromise here? They both want the Arabs out of Israel.

RS,

Of course we want to remove the arabs from Israel because they have proven to be the enemy. But the solution is not genocide or extermination. They can be removed or they can die fighting Israel. There is no need to engage in the kind of evil which nazi germany engaged in.

The Jewish way is the best way to accomplish the goal of making Israel safe for the Jews. We must remain strong to fight the enemy. We do not gain anything by acting evil and mimiking the evil acts of other nations.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »
They can be removed or they can die fighting Israel. There is no need to engage in the kind of evil which nazi germany engaged in.

The Jewish way is the best way to accomplish the goal of making Israel safe for the Jews. We must remain strong to fight the enemy. We do not gain anything by acting evil and mimiking the evil acts of other nations.

Muman,

I understand that you are a nicer guy than myself, but ex-freakin' 'scuse me? Obeying the Bible's commandments on Amalek, such as Deuteronomy 7:1-2, is "the kind of evil that Nazi Germany engaged in"?  :o

I know that in this generation Jews are not capable of wiping out Amalek owing to political realities, but still, are you kidding me? You cannot do "evil" to evil people. It is a logical fallacy. Evil people deserve a fate that is far worse than anything than any human being can mete out, hell. Therefore nothing that we humans can do to Nazis comes even close to what they deserve, let alone exceeds it.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 05:40:18 PM »

Muman,

I understand that you are a nicer guy than myself, but ex-freakin' 'scuse me? Obeying the Bible's commandments on Amalek, such as Deuteronomy 7:1-2, is "the kind of evil that Nazi Germany engaged in"?  :o

I know that in this generation Jews are not capable of wiping out Amalek owing to political realities, but still, are you kidding me? You cannot do "evil" to evil people. It is a logical fallacy. Evil people deserve a fate that is far worse than anything than any human being can mete out, hell. Therefore nothing that we humans can do to Nazis comes even close to what they deserve, let alone exceeds it.

Bones please, you know we've already discussed that Amalek origin of present-day Arabs is not proved, to say the least. Let the Jews determinite who is Amalek and who is not. Better come to the Truth about Islam section, there is a funny debate with a Christian convert to Islam, I'm sure you'll like it :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »

Muman,

Bones please, you know we've already discussed that Amalek origin of present-day Arabs is not proved, to say the least. Let the Jews determinite who is Amalek and who is not. Better come to the Truth about Islam section, there is a funny debate with a Christian convert to Islam, I'm sure you'll like it :)

The guy is not a convert because if he was he is an ignoranimous.
He knows jack squat about the religion he turned his back on.
Which means he was never really a member of that religion to begin with

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »

Muman,

Yes Spectator,

We have discussed this about Amalek before. At this time we don't know who Amalek is... We do know who Ishmael and who Essau/Edom is though...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
The Vilna Gaon, who Ha Rav Meir Kahane (zt"l) based almost all his opinions on, stated that any sworn enemy of the Jews in any generation is Amalek.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »
The Vilna Gaon, who Ha Rav Meir Kahane (zt"l) based almost all his opinions on, stated that any sworn enemy of the Jews in any generation is Amalek.

It needs to be checked in which context he said this. I am almost sure that by saying that he wanted to warn the Jews to leave Europe where Amalek tendentions were gaining power and the danger of extermination was rising. I know for sure he strongly advocated aliya to the Land of Israel.

The problem with this commandment is that you must know for sure who is Amalek and who is not at personal level, not the level of group. If there are 10 people before you and you know 9 of them are Amalek and 1 is not and you can't distinguish that innoncent one, you cannot kill anyone of those 10. Judaism teaches that you cannot fulfill a commandent by breaching another one. In this case, you would breach the commandment "You shall not murder".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
I just think it's useless talk, because it's never going to happen.  It just makes religious jews sound crazy.   (It's a nice thought, though). However, the traitorous Israeli government would sooner exterminate Jews than Palestinians.

The only talk that makes sense is Arab transfer.  Anything else is a waste of time.  Just my opinion- for what it's worth.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »
I just think it's useless talk, because it's never going to happen.  It just makes religious jews sound crazy.   (It's a nice thought, though). However, the traitorous Israeli government would sooner exterminate Jews than Palestinians.

The only talk that makes sense is Arab transfer.  Anything else is a waste of time.  Just my opinion- for what it's worth.

You are 100% right. And in the current conditions, the very fact the the topic "Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males" is almost sticky at the Jewish forum for many hours, can only harm us. Specifically, it smears the heroic Jews of Judea and Samaria. One thing is when our enemies suspect us in the things that we must do (like expel the Jew-haters form the Jewish land), and another one when the issue is about the things that are not in line with the Jewish faith.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

Your statement is part correct and part mistaken, I think.

The Vilna Gaon,

who Ha Rav Meir Kahane (zt"l) based almost all his opinions on, 

While Rav Kahane certainly drew from the incredible wisdom of the Vilna Gaon, it is not true (to my understanding) that he "based almost all his opinions" on the Gaon.  I'm not sure it can be said that Rabbi Kahane based almost all his opinions on any single Torah authority.   His parsha talks and articles seemed rather ecclectic to me, which I think is a huge strength.

That being said

The Vilna Gaon,
stated that any sworn enemy of the Jews in any generation is Amalek.

Yes.  And Chaim has repeated this opinion of the Vilna Gaon several times on the ask JTF program.  I think there was another authority who also held this opinion.   The Gaon said that any nation that makes war against the Jewish people takes on the identity of Amalek.   Yup, no escaping the facts.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 07:51:35 PM »
What about what Chaim always talks about, about those who are kind to the cruel will be cruel to the kind?

The Nazis murdered innocent people, and murder is different than killing in self defense. Wasn't the commandment that you shall not murder, not that you shall not kill? Israel has a hostile group inside its borders. Israel should defend itself.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

You are 100% right. And in the current conditions, the very fact the the topic "Jewish Rabbi: Exterminate all Palestinian Males" is almost sticky at the Jewish forum for many hours, can only harm us. Specifically, it smears the heroic Jews of Judea and Samaria. One thing is when our enemies suspect us in the things that we must do (like expel the Jew-haters form the Jewish land), and another one when the issue is about the things that are not in line with the Jewish faith.

I think the title of the thread should be edited.   AT LEAST put quotation marks around "palestinian" since there is no such adjective.   But perhaps also describe it honestly, that this is 'arab hoax site claims: .... etc"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 07:55:04 PM »
OK, correction, he for the most part based himself around the Vilna Gaon. He definitely based his views on Arabs and Amalek on the Vilna's.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 08:02:41 PM »
What about what Chaim always talks about, about those who are kind to the cruel will be cruel to the kind?

The Nazis murdered innocent people, and murder is different than killing in self defense. Wasn't the commandment that you shall not murder, not that you shall not kill? Israel has a hostile group inside its borders. Israel should defend itself.

This is true... The command is "Thou Shall Not Murder". This is different from killing. Murder is killing someone {or causing death to one} who does not deserve to die according to the law.

If it is true that anyone who kills Jews is Amalek then we should have risen and killed the Inquisitors and Crusaders too... They deserved to die... And why haven't we eliminated all Germans from the planet?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »
Since we are discussing Amalek let us get some background information:

http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/purim/vol5no17.html
Amalek - Blinded by Nature
by Rabbi Yehudah Prero

"And this (calling out and trumpeting when tragedies befall the nation) is from along the paths of repentance. At a time when tragedies occur and they call out about it and trumpet, all then know that because of their evil deeds, the suffering came . . . and this is to cause them to remove the suffering from upon them. However, if they do not call out and they do not herald the suffering, but they say this is natural event, an occurrence in the course of the world, and this suffering just happened, this attitude is from the path of brazenness and causes them to cling to their evil ways, and additional tragedies will occur. . . ." (Hilchos Ta'anios 1:2-3)

The Rambam (Maimonides) in the passage cited sets forth the fashion in which G-d deals with His creations. There is a system of cause and effect. To the untrained eye, it appears that the whole world operates on action and reaction, cause and effect. One event triggers another, a certain choice results in a specific action. It is possible to attribute all that happens in one's life to this series of events that appear to be part and parcel of nature. A person, therefore, may take precautionary actions, choices to prevent a negative turn of events in the course of nature. A person's whole life may be centered on positioning himself so that he only benefits from life, and is spared the suffering nature casts upon others. If a person does live such a life, he is enslaved to nature. He has fallen into the trap that the Rambam describes: if a person writes off the possibility of divine intervention, and believes wholly in himself, he will cling to his evil ways. G-d will act with him accordingly.

A person does have the ability to detect G-d's presence in the world. He can comprehend that G-d is the One who causes the cause and effects the effect. G-d causes the existence of the world and sustains it. When a person lives with this principal as central to his being, he can appreciate the role of divine providence, the heavenly role in "nature," and react properly, as the Rambam says, to that which may befall him.

The Medrash (Bereshis 63:8) writes "AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME ESAV (Bereshis 25:25). It is for nothing, for falsehood, ("shav") that I created him in My universe." Rav Gedalia Schorr explains that in the creation of the world, G-d fashioned a creation that has no rational connection to reality. The foundation of this creation is the belief in the happenstance. This creation, which negates G-d's existence and focuses on the battle versus that which "nature" has wrought, is Esav, primarily his descendant Amalek. Amalek epitomizes the belief in nature. The Amalekite attack on the nation of Israel right after their departure from Egypt is described (25:18) as " How he (Amalek) happened' upon you by the way. . . " Amalek is a nation that does not recognize G-d and His power.

Amalek's power over the nation of Israel exists only when the nation of Israel itself fails to recognize G-d. The Talmud (Rosh HaShana 29a) writes: "[It is written] and it came to pass, when Moshe held up his hand that Israel prevailed (in the battle against Amalek).' Now, did the hands of Moshe wage war or crush the enemy? Not so; rather, the text signifies that so long as Israel turned their thoughts above and subjected their hearts to their Father in heaven they prevailed, but otherwise they fell." During the battle against Amalek, when the nation of Israel saw the hands of Moshe outstretched towards the heavens, they realized that it was G-d who was going to dictate the victor of this battle. Amalek attacked the weak stragglers, hitting the nation at its most vulnerable point. Nature should have ordained that the nation of Israel was doomed. However, when the nation remembered G-d and prayed to Him, when they recognized His providence, G-d gave them the strength to overcome. And overcome they did.

Amalek demonstrated their disbelief in divine providence when they attacked the nation of Israel. The entire world had heard of the miraculous exodus of the nation of Israel from Egypt. Word of the plagues and the splitting of the sea had spread. The nations of the world feared the nation of Israel, who clearly had divine protection. Amalek dared to attack, nonetheless. They disregarded all the miracles. They dismissed any notion of divine protection. And they attacked. This was an unequivocal statement by the nation of Amalek that G-d has no role in the workings of the world. This was a pronouncement of Amalek's firm belief in the sole dependency upon one's own actions for success. This underlying belief of the nation of Amalek flies in the face of reality. It is a falsehood. Falsehood can not be tolerated.

Amalek, the descendant of Esav, is the nation of falsehood. The nation of Israel is commanded to eradicate the nation of Amalek because this falsehood can not exist. Random happenstance does not exist in the world. It is merely the product of the imagination, a superficial method of explaining away events. Amalek's entire existence is based on the non-existent. Therefore, we are to treat Amalek as they believe: we treat them as if they are a freak of nature, an anomaly never intended to exist, and therefore, under the laws of nature, subject to destruction, relegated to the realm of nothingness. Not even the memory of the nation of Amalek should exist.

The holiday of Purim is centered on recognizing divine providence (See I:66, III:29, 30). The villain of the Purim story, Haman, was from the nation of Amalek. Haman did all the right things, as far as nature goes, to ensure the destruction of the nation of Israel. However, he failed to recognize, as did his forefathers, that G-d is running the show. Haman was defeated by those he thought were doomed. He and his entire family were wiped out. His downfall was his belief system. And as the Rambam states, we have to assure that we do not meet the same fate.