Author Topic: Glenn FAKE on the FAKE News Broadcast  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Glenn FAKE on the FAKE News Broadcast
« on: October 06, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
Hon. James David Manning states that if Glenn Beck was really against Obama you would here it in his heart.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Glenn FAKE on the FAKE News Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
Great video! I've left a comment! I am quite surprised as to why we don't reach out to pastor Manning!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »
Well no one really has, I wouldn't be calling him a Fake, so far he is the one that has been sparking these demonstrations.  And thus far I like both of them.  My problem with Manning is he supported the MLK civil rights, their civil rights been our nightmare to an uncivilized wrong
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
Glen is the best guy on Fox, he's one of the few in the media hammering on Obama daily.

I discovered Dr Manning kinda late, is he foreal ? Ive never met a negro like him, the cynic in me thinks he might be just doing this to be controversial/make money. If he's legit and sincere though, then he's a great man.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »
Some of the comments say Glen Beck is a Mormon. Is this true? That's one of the most silly, weird religions ever.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »
Some of the comments say Glen Beck is a Mormon. Is this true? That's one of the most silly, weird religions ever.

Yep he was raised Catholic but became Mormon when he married his wife

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »

Yep he was raised Catholic but became Mormon when he married his wife

Ewwwww! Yuck! Don't they believe the American Indians were some lost tribe of Jews or something like that?  :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
Well I think his stand and fight for what is needed to be fighting about is spot on.. He is the one that has been condeming these Czars, he is the one going vigorously after ACORN, he is the one going after this administration and Congress in a way I have never seen anyone do.  I think Beck is a good guy and to go after him on small things when he has been really the only loud voice well this loud in this house of horror we have.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
Yes, the pedophile "prophet" Joseph Smith indeed taught that the Native Americans were disobedient Jews punished by exile to North America, and cursed with dark skin.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
I know nothing about the Mormon belief, and right now, Beck is the one who is leading a charge and his popularity is right now surprisingly going over Rush who for years was the pioneer.  I think we can use people like this for our advantage,  and he is the one that also has gone after this congress, I don't see any other media sourse or media people going there.  Remember the rest are bought and paid for by the left wing establishment. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
I think Manning is just plain jealous... He wishes he had as many viewers as Beck... I doubt he ever will have as many...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »
I think Manning is just plain jealous... He wishes he had as many viewers as Beck... I doubt he ever will have as many...

That is because he does not have a TV show

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
Pastor Manning wants to focus on Obama's past. Glenn Beck wants to focus on what Obama is doing right now.

Too bad Pastor Manning dose not notice that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

They are like apples and oranges.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »
Beck is more popular than Rush, because Rush came across as a Bush-Bot last year, while Glenn was much more vocally against TARP, and other garbage that Bush supported.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »
I happen to like Glenn Beck and Pastor Manning equally. The trouble is this: Manning does have a legitimate issue with Beck, Hannity and OReilly and that issue is the birth certificate issue.

obama has gone out of his way to lock up all of his records and that includes proof ( if any ) that he is eligible to be the president. I do find it strange that Fox News is ignoring this issue like it's a plauge.
Why has obama locked up all his records? What has he got to hide?

So to sum it up..... I like all the conservative talk hosts, however I will have to say that Pastor Manning's anger for Fox News is justified.

WHERE IS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »
I like Glenn beck more than any other TV personality... that's not saying much. I believe his agenda is Real and there is actual movement taking place on a massive scale but the media is keeping it quite. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »
We need to jump off the Fox bandwagon. What are they accomplishing?

Pastor Manning is a man of great convictions. Shiptar, check out these videos with Pastor Manning on the Urban Grind blog.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »
Seriously!!! This birth certificate issue is going nowhere fast... I don't join in your belief that this Pastor Manning is onto something. We will taint all anti-Obama opinions if we become embroiled in this birther issue. I for one believe that there is something to it, but it will not be revealed... And we only look worse than those who complained that Gore actually won in 2000... There were democrats who claimed this all the way till the end. They believe Bush was illegitimate. Their claims were dismissed and they looked kooky, just as birthers who will continue to claim this is what is wrong with Obama.

Obama has many problems, including his slip in popularity. I think there will be a great change coming in 2012, and this time we will be the ones claiming HOPE & CHANGE!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »
Seriously!!! This birth certificate issue is going nowhere fast... I don't join in your belief that this Pastor Manning is onto something. We will taint all anti-Obama opinions if we become embroiled in this birther issue. I for one believe that there is something to it, but it will not be revealed... And we only look worse than those who complained that Gore actually won in 2000... There were democrats who claimed this all the way till the end. They believe Bush was illegitimate. Their claims were dismissed and they looked kooky, just as birthers who will continue to claim this is what is wrong with Obama.

Obama has many problems, including his slip in popularity. I think there will be a great change coming in 2012, and this time we will be the ones claiming HOPE & CHANGE!!!

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,38406.0.html

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 08:22:58 AM »

I like Glenn Beck, the man is doing good work, he is out there every day hammering those that are trying to destroy our nation, and sounding a loud wake up call to populace.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 09:20:41 AM »
I like Manning. Beck is good. Manning is a good man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »
Yes, the pedophile "prophet" Joseph Smith indeed taught that the Native Americans were disobedient Jews punished by exile to North America, and cursed with dark skin.

Their beliefs are really terrible. Glen Beck has completely lost any credibility with me. Until he leaves that ridiculous, cultic religion, he's just a weirdo.