Author Topic: A great number of supporters of Jewish people among blacks? Keep looking!  (Read 978 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Many of us are constantly searching for a "great" black community that supports Israel and Jewish people. Does any you doubt that when an opportunity strikes, blacks will ALWAYS side with muslime arabs?! Can't you see how blacks vote in UN? How about this incident that left a French Jewish kid in Paris almost dead? (see below) Who blacks sided with? As much as I hate to admit it, Chaim is definitely right in his assessment of black community.

The minors, aged 14 to 17, were held for questioning as witnesses following Saturday's attack in the multi-ethnic 19th district of the capital. The Paris prosecutor Jean-Claude Marin said Tuesday the 17-year-old victim, Rudy Haddad, was beaten by a gang after street brawls between Jewish teenagers and youths of north African and sub-Saharan descent.
The boy was so badly beaten by a gang wielding metal bars that he went into a coma from which he only emerged on Monday.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am sure that the Bolshevik French courts will accuse the Jewish victim of "incitement" and charge him with a hate crime as soon as he recovers somewhat.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Based on recent polls in the US, the most anti-semetic group in America are blacks.  They are almost 4 times as likely to be anti-semitic compared with whites.

All those so-called Jews that are ecstatic over electing a Black as president are ignorant.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Based on recent polls in the US, the most anti-semetic group in America are blacks.  They are almost 4 times as likely to be anti-semitic compared with whites.

All those so-called Jews that are ecstatic over electing a Black as president are ignorant.

They're beyond ignorant, they are deranged and suicidally self destructive.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A few Blacks aren't anti  Jewish maybe 8% most whites are not anti Jewish at least in the U.S.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A few Blacks aren't anti  Jewish maybe 8% most whites are not anti Jewish at least in the U.S.

Why did 98.5% of blacks vote for Obama then?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

1.5% then
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Many of us are constantly searching for a "great" black community that supports Israel and Jewish people. Does any you doubt that when an opportunity strikes, blacks will ALWAYS side with muslime arabs?! Can't you see how blacks vote in UN? How about this incident that left a French Jewish kid in Paris almost dead? (see below) Who blacks sided with? As much as I hate to admit it, Chaim is definitely right in his assessment of black community.

The minors, aged 14 to 17, were held for questioning as witnesses following Saturday's attack in the multi-ethnic 19th district of the capital. The Paris prosecutor Jean-Claude Marin said Tuesday the 17-year-old victim, Rudy Haddad, was beaten by a gang after street brawls between Jewish teenagers and youths of north African and sub-Saharan descent.
The boy was so badly beaten by a gang wielding metal bars that he went into a coma from which he only emerged on Monday.

I think Africa is a great continent. Lots of sub saharan black countries have Muslim majorities or big Muslim miniorities.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

1.5% then

The 1.5% that DIDNT vote for Obama, didnt know how to read.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Quite possibly Brian.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer

Agreed. But why did 72% of Jews vote for Obama? Why are 70% of all Jews registered Democrats. Remember that the Jewish people are the second largest group to support Democrats and Liberal policies behind blacks. This is what really ticks me off.

Do you have a link to this poll or an article stating this? I want to post it on Politics Forum but I need proof to do this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
According to the midrash, 75% of the Hebrew in Egypt didn't want to leave with Moses. The 72% of the Jew who voted for Obama remind me of them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Agreed. But why did 72% of Jews vote for Obama? Why are 70% of all Jews registered Democrats. Remember that the Jewish people are the second largest group to support Democrats and Liberal policies behind blacks. This is what really ticks me off.

Do you have a link to this poll or an article stating this? I want to post it on Politics Forum but I need proof to do this.

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21790