Author Topic: 'Kahane? I have a problem with that name'! Arab doctor refuses to treat a Jew  (Read 709 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Family of patient brought to Afula hospital shocked at Arab physician's reluctance to take case because they have same last name as late Kach leader Meir Kahane:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3787190,00.html

Another day, another idiocy from Israel!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Kick this swine out of Israel. He won't be missed.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Kick this swine out of Israel. He won't be missed.  >:(
You can't do that! Israel is praying to a new idol of Arab-Jewish peaceful cohabitation. G-d forbid to impinge on arab rights! I am serious, even most real rightist in Israel are very apologetic and tread carefully when it comes to arab rights.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Would you want to be treated by an arab doctor? I'd go to Dr. Moe, Larry and Curly first.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Arab doctor's first instruction to his Jewish patient:

Now lay back and tilt your head slowly away from your neck,  so I can cut your throat.
I mean check your throat.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I would never trust and go to an Arab doctor. But it's really harsh and insolent what this Arab Nazi doctor has done.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If he were a real doctor, he would treat any patient, of any race, religion, or political affiliation.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Would you want to be treated by an arab doctor? I'd go to Dr. Moe, Larry and Curly first.

It's like going to a Nazi Dr.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, Kahane (and similar variations, kagan, kahan, etc) is a very common Jewish name.

This just goes to show what a disaster it is to let Arab Muslim nazis into western universities where they can get a degree and then get training and certification in western medicine at med schools.