Author Topic: JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach explains why we are commanded to love G-d  (Read 839 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach explains why we are commanded to love the Lord our G-d with all our might, heart and soul...

A vitally important, essential and deeply moving message from Chaim for all of us - Jewish and Gentile - who believe in G-d and follow His commandments...

G-d Bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers for your support!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach explains why we are commanded to love G-d
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »
Execellent Video 5*****. I really enjoyed listening to that.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 09:11:15 AM »
Thank you for the video Chaim Ben Pesach.  :dance:
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
Execellent Video 5*****. I really enjoyed listening to that.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

G-d Bless you Irish Zionist for your support of my latest JTF video production!!

It took me quite a while to edit and put together properly as the length of Chaim's speech was beyond the upper limit allowed for Zootube videos but was not long enough to warrant a 2 part video.

PS: Congratulations on your new Honorable Winged Member promotion!! You certainly deserve it for all of your hard work and dedication to JTF!

Kol Hakavod!!  :)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »
If you need any help let me know 4International. You are one of the best JTF'ers with what you do. Thanks again. :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 09:55:05 AM »
Thank you for the video Chaim Ben Pesach.  :dance:

Shalom Saxon Marauder,

Yes Chaim certainly deserves great praise for making such eloquent speeches on the weekly Ask JTF show as expressed in this video.

Unfortunately Chaim doesn't have the time nowadays to make any English language JTF videos as he is way too busy making Hebrew language videos for our Israeli movement: Hayamin Hamiti.

It is up to each and every one of us when we have the spare time to make the English language JTF videos of Chaim's speeches and upload them to Zootube.

Piss Now is of course panicking at our success because the amazing RCH is rating, favoriting and and re-uploading hundreds of Chaim's Hebrew videos now all over the Israel section of Zootube.

G-d BLESS the amazing RCH!!!!!!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »
If you need any help let me know 4International. You are one of the best JTF'ers with what you do. Thanks again. :)

Will do brother Irish Zionist! And you most certainly are one of our very, very best JTF'ers with what you do as well!

G-d Bless you!!!

:) :fist:

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »
Chaim doesn't say how people are to love Gd, just that we ought to love Gd. I'm sure that he largely was referring to loving Gd from the specifically Jewish standpoint, but there's no reason why a Christian or Noahide or even, say, a doubting Thomas can't value this wonderful message. Many people believe in Gd, but how many people truly love Gd? How many people understand that Gd offers the world commands for its own good and not simply because Gd is a tyrant or mullah? Gd wants our love just as much as he wants our understanding of why he wants us to do and not to do certain things.  :dance: For example, who is such an evil person that they don't value the commandment to honor one's parents and family?  :o Or who is so evil that the command not to murder is open to interpretation rather than being very clearly-defined?  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »
Thank you 4international.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »

G-d Bless you Dan Ben Noah, Ulli and Saxon Marauder!!

:) :)  :fist: :fist: