Author Topic: Flag this guy he's a fake makes beleive he's a Jew  (Read 574 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Flag this guy he's a fake makes beleive he's a Jew
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
Reported and Flagged with 1 star.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:37:55 AM »
Reported and Flagged with 1 star.
Good  he's a sneak
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 10:47:09 AM »
I flagged it and commented on it:

planetmuman  (2 minutes ago)

I flagged this page. This is not a Jew... It is an anti-semite posing as a Jew in order to foster hatred toward the Jewish people. The term 'chosen people' doesn't refer to superiority, it refers to the Jewish people chosing to keep Torah which was given to us at Mount Sinai. Judaism doesn't require subjugation of other nations, just that we reside in our holy country of Israel. May Moshiach come soon so that we can see through these kinds of deceptions.

PS: Did you see that Irish anti-semite who posted there?

IrishFFNY

IrishFFNY (1 day ago)

Adolf Hitler. true hero of the white advancement...just becase you dirtbags are greedy and lie about everything for money and attention doesnt mean youre not gonna get deleted for it...like for instance the HOLYcoust. hitler killed many jews for the good of mankind...but the jewish defense leauge had to exagerate numbers of casualities for attention and pitty...HIEL HITLER **/** *
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 10:52:48 AM »
Yes I saw. And If I see him on the street I would beat that mongo to a pulp.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »
I agree with Muman 613, hes an anti-semite posing as a Jew.