Author Topic: president [censored] wins nobel peace prize  (Read 552 times)

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
president [censored] wins nobel peace prize
« on: October 09, 2009, 10:55:07 AM »
the Euro Appeasers know that they are killing themselves demographically and that to appease the violent muslims they must award president [censored], the communist president of the peoples republic of the united states, the award that lost all meaning when they awarded kissinger the peace prize.

see more information at www.bicentennialnigger.blogspot.com

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: president schvartza wins nobel peace prize
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »
it's retarded, huh? Some people are so BLIND!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
I am incense!!!!
;D

This is ridiculous! The Nobel peace prize is for idiots and fools. Obama has not done a single positive thing for US or for the world. He is so consumed with his 'good image' that he will not make decisive action. What Obama has done in the one year of office seems to me to be sliding toward destruction. Corporate buy-outs by the government, bailouts, and increasing unemployment and other economic woes are destroying our country. Bowing to Saudi thugs, bending over to Iran, and stabbing Israel in the back are his great accomplishments.

Obama will wake up soon and realize that the dream he had is actually a nightmare. I hope this epiphany occurs tomorrow morning. There should be constant efforts to Impeach the man for treason.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
Obama Hussein.....becomes Boss [censored] of the world