Author Topic: You're all cowards and you know you're lying  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
You're all cowards and you know you're lying
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:54:49 PM »
I made two topics exposing your lies that Muslims are inferior and Whites are superior. I gave sources proving that Northern Europeans were uncivilized, disgusting, backward, inferior savages before 1500 AD and that Muslims were light years ahead of them. All you could do to respond to this is "get out of America" or lie that these civilizations were White. Northern Europeans have a long and shameful history of barbarism and so they're desperately trying to spread the lie that all these civilizations were built by them. Now admit that you lied and now that someone like me came along you can't handle the truth so you lock my topics. Either disprove me or admit you lied about Muslims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: You're all cowards and you know you're lying
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 12:02:42 AM »
You are a troll and you will be banned shortly. You make the same old lies over and over again. If these third world countries were really so advanced, no amount of colonialization would cause them to lose their intellect. The Jewish people have suffered with persecution in virtually every place they have settled yet Jews still remain one of the brightest in science and medicine. You know that Jews have the highest percentage of Nobel prize winners? Our people have, despite the Egyptian slavery, the Greek and Roman persecutions, the Crusades and Inquisitions, and the Holocaust, we have remained the best and most intelligent people on the planet.

So your suggesting that because whites colonized it caused these poor black people to lose their intellect and heritage.... I don't buy it... Just look at Jewish history which has withstood over 3300+ years... And it is laughable that you blame the 'white' man for africans being so backward... They are fully responsible for their situation in life. You are looking for a scapegoat where there is none.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:04:57 AM »
And why do you come here talking about 'whites'... We are the Jewish Task Force... Composed of Jews and Gentiles and we are basically a semitic people, who have DNA which is traced to the original tribes of Israel. You are attacking the European white man when the Jews had emigrated there after the great Dispersion of the Roman exile...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:54 AM »
RE: Jewish Nobel Prize winners

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewish-nobel-prize-winners/

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

At least 170 Jews and persons of half-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2005, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period.  In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 26% and 39%, respectively.  (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population.)

* Chemistry (28 prize winners, 19% of world total, 27% of US total) 
    * Economics (22 prize winners, 39% of world total, 53% of US total) 
    * Literature (13 prize winners, 13% of world total, 27% of US total) 
    * Physiology or Medicine (52 prize winners, 28% of world total, 42% of US total) 
    * Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3 
    * Physics (46 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »
What am I lying about habib tell me what?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
You wrote in the last thread,

"The Romans copied the Greeks and the Greeks copied the Egyptians. Euclid, Pappus, and Pythagoras all studied the works of Egyptians and Babylonians. Name me one Greek that made any contribution without the help of middle eastern accomplishments."

The Greeks didn't copy the Egyptians. They built upon previous concepts, but they didn't copy them. You're saying the genius of a person like Archimedes can be discounted because he built upon concepts that came before him? That's like saying Albert Einstein is a nobody because he didn't invent the chalk he used to write on his chalkboard.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »
You are a troll and you will be banned shortly. You make the same old lies over and over again. If these third world countries were really so advanced, no amount of colonialization would cause them to lose their intellect.

No I'm speaking the truth and brings you shame. I've proven everything I said with valid sources. The only reason why they are third worlders is because of European exploitation. But guess what? They have higher growth rate than you (6-30%) and they will once again be in the position they were before slimy, low-down White supremacists colonized them.

The Jewish people have suffered with persecution in virtually every place they have settled yet Jews still remain one of the brightest in science and medicine. You know that Jews have the highest percentage of Nobel prize winners?

If Jews are superior why did Jordanians Our people have, despite the Egyptian slavery, the Greek and Roman persecutions, the Crusades and Inquisitions, and the Holocaust, we have remained the best and most intelligent people on the planet.

Nobel prize means nothing. If Obama wins it then it means it has no credibility. Jewish superiority is a myth. Jordanian 8th graders scored higher than Israelite 8th graders in international science test timms: http://nces.ed.gov/timss/table07_3.asp. Iranian mathematics olympiad students defeated Israelis every year and in 2008 they came in 5th while Israel came in 27th. http://www.imo-official.org/results.aspx

So your suggesting that because whites colonized it caused these poor black people to lose their intellect and heritage.... I don't buy it... Just look at Jewish history which has withstood over 3300+ years... And it is laughable that you blame the 'white' man for africans being so backward... They are fully responsible for their situation in life. You are looking for a scapegoat where there is none.

Once again your garbage economies are in the toilet while their's is growing. They will overtake you in 100 years and you savages will be once again behind them.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »

"The Romans copied the Greeks and the Greeks copied the Egyptians. Euclid, Pappus, and Pythagoras all studied the works of Egyptians and Babylonians. Name me one Greek that made any contribution without the help of middle eastern accomplishments."

The Greeks didn't copy the Egyptians. They built upon previous concepts, but they didn't copy them. You're saying the genius of a person like Archimedes can be discounted because he built upon concepts that came before him? That's like saying Albert Einstein is a nobody because he didn't invent the chalk he used to write on his chalkboard.

The Greeks went to Alexandrian schools to educate themselves. I'm not discrediting Greek accomplishments but they were dependent on Egyptians and would have made no contributions if it weren't for them.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »
RE: Jewish Nobel Prize winners

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewish-nobel-prize-winners/

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

At least 170 Jews and persons of half-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2005, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period.  In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 26% and 39%, respectively.  (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population.)

* Chemistry (28 prize winners, 19% of world total, 27% of US total) 
    * Economics (22 prize winners, 39% of world total, 53% of US total) 
    * Literature (13 prize winners, 13% of world total, 27% of US total) 
    * Physiology or Medicine (52 prize winners, 28% of world total, 42% of US total) 
    * Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3 
    * Physics (46 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)

The nobel prize is a joke. Arafat and Obama won so it has no credibility. Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the United States www.aballiance.org/news/nigerian_us_ed.pdf. Can you admit you're a coward and are banning me because I'm telling the truth and you can't stand it? What rules have I broken?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:30 AM »

The Greeks went to Alexandrian schools to educate themselves. I'm not discrediting Greek accomplishments but they were dependent on Egyptians and would have made no contributions if it weren't for them.
[/quote]

And I'm not discrediting Egyptian accomplishments, but I doubt the Greeks would have made zero contributions if it weren't for the Egyptians.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 12:31:17 AM »

And I'm not discrediting Egyptian accomplishments, but I doubt the Greeks would have made zero contributions if it weren't for the Egyptians.

Listen buddy, the people of the middle east were civilized from the 3,500 BC. Northern Europeans became civilized after the Arab and Iranian scientists I listed above translated their works. The Renaissance would have never occurred if it weren't for them. They were burning their scientists alive. Not even sub-saharan Africans were so retarded. There's no excuse for this. Now to cover up their shameful history they claim Persians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, and even Incan people were White. They arrogantly state that modern day people of these regions aren't related to them because they are inferior when it's Europeans that have always been the most inferior.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »
The Arab countries should be very thankful that they are sitting on top of the worlds oil supply because without it they would be starving. They themselves were unable to find the oil or pump it and they are still unable to today... America and Europe has to do it for them. With out that oil revenue Arabs would be roaming desert on their camels selling rugs and living in tents. Oil is the only thing they have going for them not brains.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »
The Arab countries should be very thankful that they are sitting on top of the worlds oil supply because without it they would be starving. They themselves were unable to find the oil or pump it and they are still unable to today... America and Europe has to do it for them. With out that oil revenue Arabs would be roaming desert on their camels selling rugs and living in tents. Oil is the only thing they have going for them not brains.

That's all you've got? How pathetic. Oil is not the subject of this thread. If Europeans wouldn't have colonized the entire world and stolen their wealth they would have not been wealthy. It was through thievery and economic exploitation that Whites became wealthy. No one is forcing Whites to buy oil from Arabs. If you don't want it then don't buy it. Otherwise shut up.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »

And don't talk about intelligence because they're smarter than you. Jordanian 8th graders scored higher than Israelite 8th graders in international science test timms: http://nces.ed.gov/timss/table07_3.asp. Iranian mathematics olympiad students defeated Israelis every year and in 2008 they came in 5th while Israel came in 27th. http://www.imo-official.org/results.aspx

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 12:52:19 AM »

Listen buddy, the people of the middle east were civilized from the 3,500 B.C.E.. Northern Europeans became civilized after the Arab and Iranian scientists I listed above translated their works. The Renaissance would have never occurred if it weren't for them. They were burning their scientists alive. Not even sub-saharan Africans were so retarded. There's no excuse for this. Now to cover up their shameful history they claim Persians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, and even Incan people were White. They arrogantly state that modern day people of these regions aren't related to them because they are inferior when it's Europeans that have always been the most inferior.

Again, with the Renaissance! Wiki:

"In stark contrast to the High Middle Ages, when Latin scholars focused almost entirely on studying Greek and Arabic works of natural science, philosophy and mathematics, [19] Renaissance scholars were most interested in recovering and studying Latin and Greek literary, historical, and oratorical texts."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »

That's all you've got? How pathetic. Oil is not the subject of this thread. If Europeans wouldn't have colonized the entire world and stolen their wealth they would have not been wealthy. It was through thievery and economic exploitation that Whites became wealthy. No one is forcing Whites to buy oil from Arabs. If you don't want it then don't buy it. Otherwise shut up.
You live in some sort of dream world..... You made me laugh with your reply. If the Arabs were so smart why were they at the mercy of the evil Europeans?  The fact remains that where Arabs are concerned something is and always was lacking. Something that has never allowed them to progress. All the oil money in the world can't fix it and when the oil revenue dries up the will kill each other even before any outside enemy. I don't even want to get into the oil issue with you because the way I see it is just because them sand niggeraas are sitting on top of it doesn't make the oil theirs. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »
I made two topics exposing your lies that Muslims are inferior and Whites are superior. I gave sources proving that Northern Europeans were uncivilized, disgusting, backward, inferior savages before 1500 AD and that Muslims were light years ahead of them. All you could do to respond to this is "get out of America" or lie that these civilizations were White. Northern Europeans have a long and shameful history of barbarism and so they're desperately trying to spread the lie that all these civilizations were built by them. Now admit that you lied and now that someone like me came along you can't handle the truth so you lock my topics. Either disprove me or admit you lied about Muslims.

Islam is and always has been culturally inferior. It was created by a pedophile "prophet" Mohammed by plagiarizing works of the Talmud and other sources. The so-called "Golden Age" of Islam coincides with the Islamic peoples LEAST KNOWLEDGE of the Koran. The Koran wasn't mass-produced early on, because Mohammed forbade writing down his recitations. 5 generations went by and the knowledge of his savagery and pervasiveness faded. As soon as Ibn Ishaq wrote the Sira and Al-Tabari's manuscripts were produced for the public, the age ended and Muslims went back to mass slaughter.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 01:59:21 AM »
Wikipedia is an awful source to use. Real scholars would frown upon that type of resource.

First of all, most of the Islamic so-called inventions are complete myths. Let's pretend though that the list is credible just for argument sakes. Don't you think that it is utterly pitiful that in the past decade the West has made more contributions in medicine, science, art and literature than all of the Islamic societies have in their entire history? The majority of significant inventions were created by Europeans. If you don't like it, eat your heart out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:11 AM »
In the field of software engineering there are few arabs and many more Israelis. I know this because I have worked in the field for over 20 years. Also the list of inventions from Jews, and Israeli Jews, far exceeds the inventions of Muslim arabs...

You idiocy is beyond laughable. You quote things from wiki, which we know is altered to suit the worldview of whomever edits the page... You have not succeeded in convincing anyone that you are correct about anything. The facts are as clear as a sunny day... Islam and arabs have been, and will remain inferior, because their worldview is one of destruction and death.

That you will defend and take the side of such evil and backward people is insane. You must be one of them, or have been brainwashed with their crazy propaganda.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 03:30:40 AM »
Avicena - the bottom line - you always were and still are a bunch of camel raping murders. If it wasn't for the great civilization that Arabs conquered and pillaged, muslimes would never make one invention except torture, rape and arson. Hayot Araviot Masrihot!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:21 AM »

And don't talk about intelligence because they're smarter than you. Jordanian 8th graders scored higher than Israelite 8th graders in international science test timms: http://nces.ed.gov/timss/table07_3.asp. Iranian mathematics olympiad students defeated Israelis every year and in 2008 they came in 5th while Israel came in 27th. http://www.imo-official.org/results.aspx

Yes Muslims are always the smartest. Because of this they are the top scientists and are leading the most successfull high tech companies. The Yazira is the new Silicon valley.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 10:33:27 AM »
This guy is a [censored]. The Renaissance was fueled by the works of HUMANISM, which is the study of humans, which they took from the Greeks and Romans.

And THE JEWISH TASK FORCE IS JEWISH (mostly). WE ARE SEMITIC PEOPLE AND WE ARE MORE RELATED TO THE MESOPOTAMIANS THAN YOU.

/thread

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »

Muslims were at one time successful in chemistry, math, astronomy (albeit mostly copied from what the Greeks had done before them), physiology (also continued the Greeks' legacy) and other subjects.   That was when they weren't as influenced by Islam in various places.  But once the science of the time exceeded the age-old Greek-era assumptions (many of them mistaken) taken in the Koran, Islam assumed a defensive posture AGAINST science and progress, and it set the Muslims back.   

That, and Muslims became more "pious" with their religion, so they focused more on territorial conquest, just like Muhammad had intended.   This made building successful societies impossible.  Because Koran is against that.   Most people were normal, and did not just let the Muslims take their lands away, so they instead, fought back. 

It's amazing that this guy is claiming that Greeks stole science from the Muslims considering Islam didn't even exist until well after Greek civilization had ended.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:58:05 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »

Nobel prize means nothing. If Obama wins it then it means it has no credibility.

This must be the dumbest thing said in this thread.   You are comparing the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, which is given subjectively to people who "advance the cause of peace."   In other words, it means nothing, and has been given to many criminals who achieved nothing.

The OTHER nobel prizes, are given for SCIENTIFIC Achievement, and they have nothing to do with "peace."   For this type of award, they choose between people in various fields who have indisputably produced a great advancement in scientific endeavor.   Either in chemistry, physics, math, biology, etc.    Nobel prize in Chemistry has nothing to do with the 'nobel peace prize.'

LOL.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 10:54:32 AM »

Source?

And what exactly was an "Alexandrian school?"    You know why the city is called Alexandria right?   LOL.   You know who exactly conquered Egypt and brought Greek culture to it right?

Alexandria was famous for its library collections, but that does not mean that all the work there was originated by Egyptians.   They collected it.