Author Topic: What the hell is this (transgendered person)  (Read 1697 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What the hell is this (transgendered person)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »
  :o It's a "wanabe"  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Shemale...

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
An oddity of nature?
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »
I do not ever want to see anything like that again, should be only once in a lifetime.  :thumbsdown: :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
These sick men who want to be women have no idea of what women go through. Transvestites do not know how women think, they do not know what women feel, these sick men have delusions of what womanhood really is.
Having  fake female (parts) does not make them women.

Transvestites or shemales as you'd call them seem to think being a woman is all fun and games.
If they only knew the truth, and had to endure what women really go through in life, I suspect they would remain males.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 02:17:49 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
This might be a divergent thread, but I can never understand why Neanderthal man, with it's larger brain than us and ability seemingly to have been able to freely interbreed with us, is regarded as a separate species, simply because it died out/interbred about 30,000 years ago.  Take, for example, the photograph in the link below. If you are a man, can you honestly say that you would prefer to live with an un-made-up Michelle Obama, than with her??

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13672-neanderthals-speak-out-after-30000-years.html?DCMP=ILC-hmts&nsref=specrt10_head_Neanderthal+talk

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 03:44:32 PM »
David, there were a lot of different species of hominids, Neanderthals were our very close cousins and I would consider them to be fully human in many important ways, but they were more distantly related to our type of human than any of the modern races are to each other.

They were a cold-adapted species while our type of human was a warm-adapted species. They were specialized for one environment while our type of human innovated a lot of things in order to live in different environments.

There are a lot of differences in the skull shape and other bones that make them very distinctive.

There's scant evidence of interbreeding but it could have been possible.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »
David, there were a lot of different species of hominids, Neanderthals were our very close cousins and I would consider them to be fully human in many important ways, but they were more distantly related to our type of human than any of the modern races are to each other.

They were a cold-adapted species while our type of human was a warm-adapted species. They were specialized for one environment while our type of human innovated a lot of things in order to live in different environments.

There are a lot of differences in the skull shape and other bones that make them very distinctive.

There's scant evidence of interbreeding but it could have been possible.
Rubystars, I understand that modern thinking among anthropologists and geneticists has tended more towards the idea of interbreedng that was previously the case, but I wouldn't argue this as I don't know the facts. What I would point out is the Victorian dogma that the ability to provide for a winter (including the 10 or so glaciations which have affected Europe in relatively recent times) required intelligence, which was one reason why thinking Victorians considered white Europeans as superior to black Africans. This, coupled with their large brain size, is why I have difficulty in accepting without question that Neanderthals had a problem with intelligence when compared to some of your old students back in their native environment.  I can't help wondering whether there is an element of political correctness in accepting bushmen, pygmies, primitive Bantu, and 4ft. hominids somewhere in the forests of the East, as automatically the same species as the white European. The ability to interbreed and produce fertile offspring is not always a definition of species when species in the natural state are separated by geography or mutual revulsion. Which brings me back to the Neanderthal girl compared to your First Lady.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »
I don't think Neanderthals were stupid. I think their large brains that are so similar in many ways to ours prove that. Most anthropologists believe they spoke, hunted in groups, made tools, etc. so of course they were no dummies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 04:20:48 PM »
I just watched the original video. There is no excuse to treat a fellow person like that. I don't agree with people taking up a transgendered lifestyle and I think it's sinful, but who is he really hurting but himself? I think it's horrible to throw rocks and bottles at someone just because you don't like the outfit they're wearing. I might laugh or feel icky seeing a man in a dress, but I would never want to do something physically harmful to them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 08:51:28 PM »
Hi Ruby, I do agree with you 100 percent for the record.

No one should be attacked like that because they are sick in the head.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »

It looks just like Prince.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 09:27:00 PM »

It looks just like Prince.

Looks like ' Princess Prince ' is missing his Tiara              ;D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 09:38:19 PM »
Unfortunately gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people are protected by nondiscrimination laws. How they are considered a racial group I don't know.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?