Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday October 25, 2009  (Read 9403 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday October 25, 2009
« on: October 17, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
Dear Chaim, why do most East Asians look younger than Americans the same age? I know that you're nearly 53 years old and you look like you're in your 20's. I'm guessing it has to do a lot with diet and exercise.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 08:52:42 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday October 25, 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 07:46:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are something you would do to stop and or quarantine a swine flu outbreak in America?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 07:46:05 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the Kahanist answer to the Agunah Problem (Jewish men refusing to give their wives a certificate of divorce when they divorce them)?

Also, are there any Jews that oppose divorce entirely except for the reason of adultery, the way devout Christians do?

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 11:09:02 PM by Bonesfan »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

That was funny how you were surprised that I knew about Wally George last week. His show existed before I was born, but I discovered him on zootube recently. You're right that his show was trashy. It was exactly like Geraldo Rivera and Jerry Springer's shows.

My question is what do you think of Simon Wiesenthal? The Simon Wiesenthal Center is an evil organization, but do you think that Simon Wiesenthal himself was a good person?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:22:40 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Jay_D

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 04:40:12 AM »
Hello Chaim, and shalom.

I would love to hear your thoughts about the
in which the world would have a global governing and monetary system.
Tim Geitner .

Also, what do you think about the and the idea of forming a ?
Is this truly the beginning of the end? would you say that judgment day as portrait by Ezekiel is already here?
I hate to sound like "all of those people", but all the signs point towards the same conclusion.

Jay-D.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:50:37 AM by Jay_D »
"There were a lot of great blacks in history that never get credit..., King Kong"
(Chaim Ben Pesach - "Brazilia" Video)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 06:24:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
I've met many great people in Israel and freely exchanged Kahanist ideas and commentaries on daily and historical events in Israel . Most people agree with Kahanist views. Most interestingly, most people are surprised that the views they expressed are Kahanist -there is a tremendous defamation in Israel of HaRav Kahane's name! Most people are, however, afraid to speak up their mind, at least initially. How does Michael Ben Ari operates in Knesset? Is he openly Kahanist?

More importantly, please explain what is the legal framework under which Kahanists ideology can be propagated in Israel so one does not get in trouble with the law?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 09:34:45 AM »
Shalom chaim

It was really nice to see you and your mother again the other day. The both of you are very remakable people.

Speaking of remakable I was at a a friend's birthday dinner the other night. As we were about to leave from the restaurant,we noticed a bunch of old ugly men dressed as drag queens sitting at the bar.

What I don't get is where these weirdos come from!  It seems as if everywhere in Manhattan where there used to be normal people are weird abnormal people!!    Why do people become like this?  I wanted to tell the drag queens that Halloween was two weeks from now, but I was too polite and just stared at them as they stared back at me back with looks like I was the wierdo.

What's next chaim?  I want to be able to comment on negative behavior to bring just enough embarassment or shame so that such behavior doesn't repeat itself. What's the right thing to do?

Toda
Dr. Dan

also as a followup to your answer about Adar being chosen as the leap month: before Purim, was there another month?  Who invented the Jewish calander?  What did they do during biblical times-such as there had to be a way to avoid Sukkot falling in the winter and Pesach falling in the fall. And another note, how dumb are those stupid muslims?  They don't have leap months so their holidays fall on random seasons..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:48:18 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What were yours thoughts on the soviets Missle Program during the Cold War. Is it true that one hit both the US and the othe in the Soviet Union? What happen during the the entire 1900s? PS: Whats going on with the JTFarchive I can't download any of the old Ask JTF programs.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:30:09 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Fran Drescher annoys me. Her stupid show "The Nanny", which is supposed to be "Jewish humor", is basically a self hating Jew show. In the show, she goes to a Reform shul and her mother was even eating a Bacon Sandwich in shul saying "Nobody can see us back here". She always dates non-Jews on the shows and basically sets a bad example. Her voice is annoying also. I have no question about her, this is just my introduction statement for this week, because she stinks so badly. :P :laugh:

Here are my questions:

1) Do you think that it is better for Jews to be runners and swimmers, be skinny, and be fit or have a good amount of muscle and focus on weight training instead of cardio exercises? I personally eat a high protein diet and workout 4 days a week but I almost never do cardio. I'm gonna gain some more muscle this winter and then maybe cut some fat and tone up in the Spring in order for my muscles to show with more definition. I personally think Jews should focus on weight training because it makes us stronger and it's the opposite of looking or being weak although I am against the use of PHs or Steroids.

2) My sister is a little bit of a self hating Jew. Of course, a lot of her friends are Dominicans, hence her "Dominican attitute". She used to sell tickets to clubs in Astoria as a part time job and her closet wall is full of these Spanish clubbing events. That is at least not that bad, but what I'm trying to say is that right in the middle of her wall, she had a letter urging people to protest for Sean Bell which I found out was given to her by her Liberal friends. I tore that letter down (she doesn't care for it or politics that much but I would do it even if she still loved that letter) and replaced it with an Israel flag and the Meir Kahane quote: "Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who we are". This is 80% of our Jewish American youth. My sister has basically lost her identity and goes to Colombian and Puerto Rican and Dominican clubs. How do we stop this?

3) What do you think about the conspiracy theory that many believe in states that the Illuminati control the world and all members of the elite in this world are part of the Illuminati?

4) Who is your favorite politician right now? My favorite is Geert Wilders. I agree with him on almost everything and I even agree with him more then I agree with Meir Kahane (may he rest in peace). He is a small government Conservative and believes in Judeo-Christian Humanist ideas along with apposing Islam. We need a Geert Wilders of our own in America.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 10:08:57 AM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 02:44:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How were you inspired to become a Jewish activist growing up? Were any of your family members Jewish activists as well? What were some of the motivations to becoming a Jewish leader?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 03:30:46 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It's really a sad commentary on our society, but we have this rather sick tendency to spend our disposable income on frivolous goods rather than save and invest for the future. I should clarify that when I say "we" I don't necessarily mean you or anyone else on the forum, but rather the American society collectively. I don't think that people are truly aware of the dire financial straits this country is in. When Obama once said that we could potentially face another Great Depression, he actually wasn't lying. The only problem is that his "remedies" are only making America's economic problems worse. The so-called stimulus package will obviously result in a dramatic increase in inflation due to the Federal Reserve pumping more paper currency into circulation. The Fed has also increased our national debt by the trillions by issuing more worthless paper currency. There's more dollars chasing after fewer goods and driving the price of everything up.

I find myself paying more in taxes, transportation, and groceries and yet my salary has barely increased. In other words, my net income isn't adjusting to meet the rate of inflation. Chaim, could you please elaborate on why this culture of mass consumption/spending coupled with the ills inflicted by the Federal Reserve is a recipe for disaster economically in America? Also, do you think that the stock market is a good indicator for how this country will fare economically in the future?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »
Dear Chaim the leftist Jews have hijacked this term for their anti Israel propaganda should a blog be started with the name the real Tikun Olam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OldSchoolJTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 10:22:50 AM »
Greetings Chaim, long time follower/listener, first time poster.

It's come to my attention that long time political reject Mark Green (aka Mark Red, aka Mark Black) is once again running for office here in NYC, this time for the phony political position of 'Public Advocate'.   After so many failed attempts at different political offices and looking like a fool why doesn't he just go away?  

Would you give the listeners a synopsis of Mark Green (aka Mark Red aka Mark Black's) history, and why no one should ever vote for this traitor.  Isn't it true that Mark Green (aka Mark Red aka Mark Black) almost single handedly created the issue of 'racial profiling' when he sued former mayor Giuliani and the NYPD early this decade.

Thank you.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Plato is considered to be one of the greatest philosopher of human history. His teachings are 2400 years after his death still of great interests.
It is very remarkable that he said we must search the truth not in the material but in the spiritual world. Let's not forget that the environment of Greece was at that time completely pagan.

Plato was also the first one who mentioned the myth of Atlantis. According to him it was a powerful island in the Atlantic ocean. Plato's scriptures say that this extremely rich empire degenerated because of lack of morality. The Greek gods decided then to punish Atlantis and destroyed it with a huge calamity, approximately 9600 B.C.E..

Many archaeologist and historians have tried to localize this empire. Until this day all of them failed.

My questions:

1. Do the rabbis mention Atlantis?
2. Do you believe that some day we are gonna find evidence for it?
3. Do you think it is usefull for Jewish or Christian teenagers to learn about the deep philosophy of Plato even if he was a pagan?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:10:06 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
Reserved.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »
What do you think is more evil, an anti-Zionist theist or a Zionist atheist?

Offline proud2bJEW

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
Dear Chaim Ben ,P

i have a question ,im realy curious to know WHY ALL armenian poepel thinks that we the JEWS have a  BIG part in their GENOCIDE? ,they say that WE denied the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE is that true? ,they say that the JEWS killed alot of armenian poepel too ..?? :o ??
i would like to get an answer for that ,please .

THANK you .,
Proud2bJEW  :)

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »
Chaim:

Hope all is well you with, the family and JTF's ongoing holy endeavors. Here are my questions for this week:

(1) What were the events that transpired at so called "Deir Yassin" in 1948? What is the Kahanist interpretation of the events and what can we learn to today from those events ?

(2)  I recently started learning with a small learning the bible beginning with Genesis focusing primarily on the brillant commentary of HaRamban(Z'TL) between Mincha and Maariv on Shabbat.  I am currently studying the Parasha of Leich-Le'cha, which coincidentally happens to be this weeks Parasha Hashvoah. Anyways, we were focusing on the concept of Ma'Aseh A'vot Siman La'Banim - The actions of the Patriarchs are a sign for their children.  During the time of Abraham, we learn that Abraham did not act entirely appropriatly with Avimelech the King of the Plishtim who lived in what is now Gaza.  Because of Abraham's actions, later, the Plishtim were a thorn in the side of the Jews when they conquered the land of Israel.  Do you believe these troubles extend to today under the concept of Ma'Aseh A'vot Siman La'Banim?  If so, how can we escape this destiny! What about free will?

(3) Is Eilat part of the biblical land of Israel?  I would think so.  But I understand that 2 days of Yom Tov are celebrated?

All the Best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:08:55 PM by Nekama »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »
   I know that since Jews are not supposed to hold offices in the United States that you would have to give the position to your running mate under the nearly impossible situation that you actually won, but would you consider running as a write-in candidate to protest the NYC mayoral election. Afterall, this is just a protest. 

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 12:12:59 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

This is regarding Dudu Elharar. Dudu Elharar was a right-wing show host whose political views were too right-wing apparently for a royal Israeli radio station, so he was fired from the station and his show was taken off the air. Now he's suing the radio station in the Supreme Court.

Chaim, can you please tell us about some of your own experiences, such as: How many times did you have to go to Court in order to prevent the cable company from removing your show? How did you win in each case? Did you have a lawyer? How were your relations with QPTV generally? And finally, considering the extreme Bolshevik style of the Israeli Supreme Court, how high would you say chances are for Dudu to win in his case and to get his show back on the air?

Thank you very very much as always, and Chodesh Tov!
Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad. (:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:08:20 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I’d like to thank you for constantly teaching Jews and Gentiles to never say or tolerate the words “Palestine” or “Palestinians”, as they represent the greatest historic fabrications of all time and the greatest crimes and injustice done to our nation.

Another major fabrication that Jews should confront is the doubt that the micro state of Israel might have even slightly deserved to be called an occupant, an aggressor, an imperialist.

Please teach them to confront these accusations by asking who the “judges” are:

Arabs (?) with their Islamic imperialism, who occupied half of the world forcing millions into Islam? They whose occupational and imperialist aggression against humanity was stopped only due to the resistance of the European Christians?

Turks (?) who not only committed genocide against Armenians and Kurds in the most recent history, but also moved their entire nation all the way from Mongolia to occupy Asia Minor that was inhabited by Greeks centuries ago and went even further and also occupied Crimea and the Balkans.

The list can go forever showing nations who built the largest continental and oceanic empires and today have the nerve to call the Jews occupants.

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 02:53:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks as always. Speaking truth to insanity as you do is always so refreshing.

1)  Do you think that the Obamunists could soon spend billions of dollars on bailouts for failing newspapers and other media, and so create a Government Media that will be a PBS on steroids?

2)  Do you think there is one issue in particular that the Obamunists might try to force on Americans that would finally open their eyes, and be the powder keg that would start a counter-counter revolution? For example, strict gun control laws, a full frontal attack on religion, the shutting down of talk radio or Fox? Or, do you think Americans are just too stupid or sleepy to muster the outrage, and the country is finished?

3)  Did you see the clip of Britain’s Lord Christopher Monckton (advisor to Margaret Thatcher) warning American of the Climate Hoax Summit to be held in Copenhagen in December? ( )
He warns that by signing it, America will be signing over its sovereignty to the UN and will essentially be creating a one world goverment. I fear that if all these governments sign on, Israel, too, will be pressured to sign on to this idiocy—or else!—and that would be awful, and just as bad, or worse, than giving up land. What do you think?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 03:43:49 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

thank you for answering my question last week.

Please tell us this week about the old city of Jericho and of the people who are related to it's history.

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do happen to know what's wrong with the jtf archives they don't seem to work and i'm assuming you put the content on the website.I really hope it didn't crash and lose all the recordings on it.

thanks again, Chaim

Offline PaulIngram

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In the bible it says "God will bless those who bless the Jews and curse whoever curses the Jews."

In life it's common for two people to have different interests that run contrary to each other.

For example when a person is buying a house, it's in their interest to buy the house for a low price. While it's in the interest of the person who is selling the house to get a high price for the property.

My question is...

Do you except that, it is possible for a group of people to have a legitimate interest, that runs contrary to the best interest of Jews, and that it's legitimate for other groups of people to assert their interests, even if it runs contrary to that of Jews?