Author Topic: Olmert faces rude welcome in Chicago  (Read 746 times)

Moshe92

Moshe92

Re: Olmert faces rude welcome in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
He deserves a rude welcome, not for "war crimes" but for being as pro-terrorist as that audience, which would have welcomed Ahmadinejad in a heartbeat.  That audience does not see a fellow left winger.  All they see is a Jew--a reason to hate.

I agree. This should serve as a lesson to Smolmert and the other leftists. Arabs will always be Arabs and Muslims will always be Muslims no matter how hard you try to "make peace" with them.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 09:55:43 PM »
I'm not advocating anything but that "pro Palestinian" crowd would be a great place for the next eric harris and dylan klebold to "vent" their anger
 :laugh: :laugh: nothing wrong with dreaming and imagining

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »
I'm not advocating anything but that "pro Palestinian" crowd would be a great place for the next eric harris and dylan klebold to "vent" their anger

Not funny

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 10:16:47 PM »
The Council on American-Islamic Relations is outraged at UChicago's decision to invite Olmert to speak.  :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.cairchicago.org/2009/10/13/action-alert-pressure-university-of-chicago-to-drop-olmert-speech/

By the way, I visited UChicago two months ago. It is one of my top college choices. I'm glad I didn't visit when Olmert was speaking because I probably would have been scared away by all those Arab protesters.  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 02:22:44 AM »

Not funny

I don't think it's funny either. We shouldn't be indirectly advocating violence on here. JTF is law-abiding.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 03:21:40 AM »
Olmert appeased the Hamas nearly all the time as he was in office. His statements were so bolschewik, that I was several time astonished about it and thought: Have I listen right?

Perhaps he thought, that Obama's Chicago would be the right place for him to speak. But He got only hatefull slurs in return for his appeasement.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 03:24:53 AM »
Wow, you have a lot of Muslims in Chicago. This much are not on universities in Germany.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani