Author Topic: Amazigh/Berber peoples: How do you feel about them?  (Read 2464 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Amazigh/Berber peoples: How do you feel about them?
« on: October 18, 2009, 02:30:30 PM »
So I've been talking to some people from North Africa (as I have some traces to the Kabyle peoples) and the berbers there seem to hate Arabs, specifically muslims because it's destroyed their language, culture and peoples. Some of them are muslim, some are christian, and some Jewish. Most seem to hate Arabs with a passion though and there are even a few militant groups.

I know there are a few berber Jews as well, are these people a potential ally?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Amazigh/Berber peoples: How do you feel about them?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »
I would imagine they would be if they support Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »
I think over 95% of them are muslim and they stick to Islam and even to the Arabic language even while migrating to France and elsewhere. And for that I have scorn for people who embrace Islam even though they were raped by this cult, their country was robbed and their culture erased by it.

There used to be a few Jewish Berber tribes, and of course Christian and Pagan tribes. They were all Islamized and to much extent Arabized. There are still Jews with appear to be of Berber descent but as far as I know they don't form a separate Jewry but rather are part of the Tunisian/Tripolitan/Algerian/Moroccan Jewries.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »
So I've been talking to some people from North Africa (as I have some traces to the Kabyle peoples) and the berbers there seem to hate Arabs, specifically muslims because it's destroyed their language, culture and peoples. Some of them are muslim, some are christian, and some Jewish. Most seem to hate Arabs with a passion though and there are even a few militant groups.

I know there are a few berber Jews as well, are these people a potential ally?

Allies to the Jews.   They generally love Jews.