Author Topic: American Spy for Israel  (Read 499 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
American Spy for Israel
« on: October 19, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/19/u.s.espionage.charge.israel/

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A former U.S. government scientist who served in sensitive positions on classified aerospace projects has been arrested and charged with trying to deliver classified information to someone he thought was an Israeli intelligence official.

David Nozette of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was taken into custody Monday by counterespionage agents of the FBI, and was expected to appear in a federal courtroom in Washington on Tuesday.

The criminal complaint does not accuse the government of Israel with any violations of U.S. law.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

Re: American Spy for Israel
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »
Maybe the government officials who set him up are on the payroll of Pat Buchanan.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »
Maybe the government officials who set him up are on the payroll of Pat Buchanan.
Pat Buchanan is an old man who's best days are behind him..... He is now a talk show host and commentator.  I honestly believe Buchanan has very little political pull left let alone payrolls to set up people that are spying. I have a big problem with people that are caught trying to sell American classified information even when its to a friendly country like Israel. It shows there is a breach of security. This guy should be sent up the river for 20 years even if its just to set an example.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 09:13:15 PM »
Honestly, this does not bother me. America has turned immoral.  If we have spies that would try to help us, (b/c the govt REFUSES to help us), then, I will trust in a SPY before this EVIL govt.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »
Pat Buchanan is an old man who's best days are behind him..... He is now a talk show host and commentator.  I honestly believe Buchanan has very little political pull left let alone payrolls to set up people that are spying. I have a big problem with people that are caught trying to sell American classified information even when its to a friendly country like Israel. It shows there is a breach of security. This guy should be sent up the river for 20 years even if its just to set an example.
He was Ronald Reagan's best friend though. (And I agree with Paulette.)