Author Topic: Illegal alien costume  (Read 2145 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Illegal alien costume
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Illegal alien costume
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »
$200? Get the heck outta here. That's way too much money. Plus, as of the time I'm typing this there's no image.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
$200? Get the heck outta here. That's way too much money. Plus, as of the time I'm typing this there's no image.

Images? We ain't got no images. We don't need no images! I don't have to show you any stinkin' images.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 02:26:04 PM »

Well, here's the big deal, illegal alien advocates are demanding target/amazon/etc to pull the costume.
So, the prices went up. Get them now because they'll be gone.
You can also get them on ebay.
Target agreed to pull the item.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »
GENESIS - ILLEGAL ALIEN

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »

Well, here's the big deal, illegal alien advocates are demanding target/amazon/etc to pull the costume.
So, the prices went up. Get them now because they'll be gone.
You can also get them on ebay.
Target agreed to pull the item.

That doesn't surprise me since we live in a world padded with political correctness for minorities. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 09:53:54 PM »
I already made up a song for them.. Yes all from the top of my head.. Check this out ah hm.. Me me me.. Ok

AYE AYE AYE AYE, THEY LAZY AND DRUNK ON TEQUILLA, THEY SNUCK THROUGH THE BORDER IN A PICK UP TRUCK AND NOW THEY ARE LETTUCE PEELAHS
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »
AYE AYE AYE AYE, THEY LAZY AND DRUNK ON TEQUILLA, THEY SNUCK THROUGH THE BORDER IN A PICK UP TRUCK AND NOW THEY ARE LETTUCE PEELAHS
The good life, ain't it?  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »

Yup your right.  These aliens sure are illegal.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 01:42:05 AM »
I want to find a Katrina victim costume.. With Fema card, afro and "where bez my free check"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 04:10:30 AM »
Those Katrina "victims" are some of the lowest scum of the earth. I know because they flooded into where I live.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 06:36:36 AM »
These costumes are scary but the children are saying the mask of Obama with black eyes is the scariest of all.   Its really kind of ironic that some of the children believe this is the real man behind the mask, comparable to Michael Myers( Halloween star, and Freddy Kruger.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »
Those Katrina "victims" are some of the lowest scum of the earth. I know because they flooded into where I live.

And probably took away potential job opportunities from more intelligent white and Asian people to.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 07:50:39 PM »

And probably took away potential job opportunities from more intelligent white and Asian people to.
When the law kept the bridge closed over Lake Pontchartrain they knew what they were doing. When the storm first hit I was home on a two week vacation and actually toyed with the idea of going down to help out. I have been involved in construction and excavation over the years and thought I could be useful running a piece of equipment or something like that clearing roads. By the end of the first day of watching the coverage on TV I was so turned off by watching the looting and other criminal activity being reported I would have kicked myself if I was actually dumb enough to have gone there to help people who would not help themselves. We have had some bad storms here on Long Island over the years and as soon as the storm was over people got out and started setting things to rights. Down there some of them animals are still waiting for the government to wipe their a-s for them all this time later.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 04:50:51 AM »
Milli Görüs Turkish alien fanatics want to have the right to slaughter their lambs even on balconies of highrise buildings and in their gardens - having non-Muslim neighbours or not. Their campaign is called "Kurban Kampanyasi" and call for the ritual slaughterin in the above mentioned places and forcing our food producers to offer more or only halal food. "What is good for muzzies can not be bad for others". Well, that might also mean that in future we will have to drink camel pee, eat camel flesh and have to marry our goats?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 06:25:27 AM »

When the law kept the bridge closed over Lake Pontchartrain they knew what they were doing. When the storm first hit I was home on a two week vacation and actually toyed with the idea of going down to help out. I have been involved in construction and excavation over the years and thought I could be useful running a piece of equipment or something like that clearing roads. By the end of the first day of watching the coverage on TV I was so turned off by watching the looting and other criminal activity being reported I would have kicked myself if I was actually dumb enough to have gone there to help people who would not help themselves. We have had some bad storms here on Long Island over the years and as soon as the storm was over people got out and started setting things to rights. Down there some of them animals are still waiting for the government to wipe their a-s for them all this time later.

Welcome to the U.S., and a lot of the rest of the world, circa 2009. Make no mistake, this is what the government desires and, apparently by the way most people vote, this is what they want as well. If things continue as they are now, and unfortunately I don't see any drastic change in the near term, this is only going to get worse.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson