Author Topic: Female Jig traffic cop racist  (Read 659 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Female Jig traffic cop racist
« on: October 22, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »

What do you think a female jig traffic cop does when there's a problem? They just can't handle it! Here we have a video of the ugly n199er racist ape shown to be the intolerant racist that all n199ers are.
http://gothamist.com/2009/10/21/enraged_nypd_traffic_agent_accused.php
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Female Jig traffic cop racist
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »
These golly wogs should not have high risk important jobs at all full stop. We need to treat them how they act. Like little toddlers.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
HIS NAME IS MR.JEW HE MUST BE A CHINESE JEW.THE COPS HATE TRAFFIC AGENTS WITH A PASSION
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »
I guess she is angry that Chinese are a lot more successful than black people. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »
Imo a gouvernment official needs self-control. Otherwise she is wrong in her job.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
I hope that Chinese guy doesn't have to go to jail. The NYPD should get rid of that affirmative action police officer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:11:24 PM »
I hope that Chinese guy doesn't have to go to jail. The NYPD should get rid of that affirmative action police officer.

I hope he doesn't either though because of affirmative action which badly affects Asians, he might. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 09:24:54 PM »

She isn't a cop and doesn't even have the requirements to even be an officer. I know a whole lot about that TEA position because I went to apply for that position as well. But when I put my paperwork in last spring they told me they are not hiring until the fall because the city has no money. She had no right to arrest him and she knew didn't know the camera was on her. But since obongo is in office he may get that one year in jail and she may get promoted

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 05:10:05 PM »

She isn't a cop and doesn't even have the requirements to even be an officer. I know a whole lot about that TEA position because I went to apply for that position as well. But when I put my paperwork in last spring they told me they are not hiring until the fall because the city has no money. She had no right to arrest him and she knew didn't know the camera was on her. But since obongo is in office he may get that one year in jail and she may get promoted

Yeah it's because Asians like him are oppressing black people like her with there accomplishments.