Author Topic: Alex Jones is a COWARD!  (Read 2910 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Alex Jones is a COWARD!
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Alex Jones is a COWARD!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:52:24 PM »
He is also a Nazi who, along with his butt-friend Paul Craig Roberts (yimach schmam vezichram), accuses Israel of such things as "deliberately targeting Lebanese civilians".

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »
What a loser. That Nazi was really making a fool of himself.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »
And they were making death threats on Malkin, where were the police.  Isn't this an engagement for a riot and  threats??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 11:04:12 PM »
I'm staying out of this.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »
What do you mean?
I gotta second that.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
butt-friend Paul Craig Roberts <<

I have been very disappointed by some ex supply siders such as Roberts and Grover Nordquist who have either turned into Israel haters or "reached out" to Muslims which always means befriending Islamist fronts. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »
butt-friend Paul Craig Roberts <<

I have been very disappointed by some ex supply siders such as Roberts and Grover Nordquist who have either turned into Israel haters or "reached out" to Muslims which always means befriending Islamist fronts. 

Grover Norquist has done a lot more than just "reaching out" to Muslims.   :'(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »
Not at all a fan of Daniel Pipes, but this is a revealing article:

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/04/is-grover-norquist-an-islamist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 11:55:14 PM »
I'm staying out of this.

What do you mean?

I really don't like either one of them.  While Alex believes in 9-11 truth conspiracies, Michelle defends the internment of Japanese American citizens during WW2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »
I think Malkin is a very good woman. And during war time things have to be done.  During the war Italians in the US were scoffed upon and being Italian myself I understand it. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »
I think Malkin is a very good woman. And during war time things have to be done.  During the war Italians in the US were scoffed upon and being Italian myself I understand it. 

Well not if such citizens are here legally and don't have duel citizenship.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 12:32:25 AM »
And they were making death threats on Malkin, where were the police.  Isn't this an engagement for a riot and  threats??

Masterwolf,   thanks for bringing the video to our attention.     I certainly agree with what you mentioned.        This incident is yet another example of their being a double standard against Conservatives.      As for Alex Jones,   he's a piece of subhuman trash!       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »
Not at all a fan of Daniel Pipes, but this is a revealing article:<<

I am a fan of Pipes, not because I agree with every word he writes but he was pointing out the flaws in Oslo since the mid 90s (that I know of) when everyone else was drinking the Kool Aid.  In terms of Norquist, in 2000 he was pushing the Republicans to embrace Muslims.  His interest in Muslims as political partners predates his involvement with this woman.  Of course his interest in Muslims may have brought this woman into his life but either way it is bad news..
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 03:25:55 AM »
The queer Ron Paul is Alex Jones love slave as well. This shows how pathetic they are bullying people.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 05:19:03 AM »

Yes, and he's white as well. Usually only muslims get away with that.

Alex Jones is like Steve Irwin gone evil.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
michelle malkin could beat Alex Jones up he is short and fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »
I am a fan of Pipes, not because I agree with every word he writes but he was pointing out the flaws in Oslo since the mid 90s (that I know of) when everyone else was drinking the Kool Aid.  In terms of Norquist, in 2000 he was pushing the Republicans to embrace Muslims.  His interest in Muslims as political partners predates his involvement with this woman.  Of course his interest in Muslims may have brought this woman into his life but either way it is bad news..
He does point out useful information but Pipes is still very much an establishment pseudo-conservative who praises such nonsense as "moderate Islam".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 10:37:10 AM »
That [censored] makes his living off of hating Jews.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »
Michelle Malkin is a gutsy, tireless defender of American values, or what's left of them, anyway. The little titan is on the front lines every single day busting liberals' balls with facts that they can't refute, and so don't even bother trying. Jones clearly demonstrates that he's a raving lunatic. He never read her book. He's never read a serious book in his life. He's a fat slob and a fascist, as he clearly shows in this video. When people were calling to kill her, did he tell them to pipe down? Hell no, because he was in his element. He agrees with them. What a jerk.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 02:48:22 PM »
Alex Jones, with his C-cup breasts, sure does look tough attacking a 120 lb. woman.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 02:49:38 PM »
alex jones is a screaming big mouth! You can't even understand what he is saying.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »
He is big and bad to a lady like Malkin and all over her like a psychotic.  I'd love to see this piece of turd try this with say um ME. I am 6 ft 3 and around 215,, I would step on his fat neck.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 07:54:04 PM »
He is big and bad to a lady like Malkin and all over her like a psychotic.  I'd love to see this piece of turd try this with say um ME. I am 6 ft 3 and around 215,, I would step on his fat neck.

Your not that big