Author Topic: Does anyone hear think Chaim should give up the Schvartze jokes and stories  (Read 7028 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I have laughed at them I will admit so I am not trying to claim some kind of personaly superiority.  I am not arguing that we should not tell it like it is about the Sharptons, Jesse Jacksons and Farrakhams.  They are Jew hating scum and America haters.  I am not saying pull any punches on Obama.

What I am saying is that if Chaim is trying to position himself as a future Prime Minister of Israel, or a man who will lead a movement that saves western civilization then it takes away from the seriousness of his message when he does the falsetto voices and the Ummh huhs (or however he says it).  He comes across as being more of a White Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle.  I have sent some of his scathing attacks on Blacks (like the Michael Jackson rant) to right wing friends who laughed and shook their heads after hearing them.   This will probably not help him when he is trying to raise money from wealthy people which he needs to do.

I think the correct model for race discussion was Meir Kahane.  He started JDL with confrontations with Black anti Semites.  I took part in some later ones and they were righteous.  I never heard Kahane categorize Black people, put them down as a group, refer to them as animals, (a right wing friend of mine who is not naturally sympathetic to Blacks really winced at him calling Michelle Obama an ape) etc.  I think it is fine to discuss the high levels of social degradation in the Black community such as crime and illegitimacy but I don't think that kind of categorizing put down is helping us.  Kahane used to say that he was against Blacks getting things (especially at the expense of Jews) just because they were Black.  While that might be controversial (yes we do live in a sick world) it was well stated and hard to argue with rationally.

In fact if he feels a need to discuss the issue (I am not sure why it comes up so much other than members ask for them for entertainment purposes) quote the Thomas Sowells and Walter Williams who frame these issues as Blacks being degraded by being sold and buying the welfare mentality.  I personally feel that is a huge part of their problems and that while they may be the first and worst in terms of being hit by it, White people are starting to catch up.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think Chaim should just be Chaim.   The first step to being prime minister is to get into Israel.  So he has to try to get the ban lifted, and doing impressions of shenaynay and shaniqua is not going to impact that at all.   Once he gets into Israel, Israelis will get behind him, impressions and all...    But he does need to appeal to Ethiopian Jews once in Israel, and the American shvartzes are no longer relevant at that point, so at that point he may no longer feel it necessary to talk about Shaniqua.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
No, I want Chaim to be the way he is.  
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think basically it is an eye for an eye. If we consider what (most) blacks say about us, Chaims stories are a mild answer. I find it unfair, that Muslims, Blacks & co. can run verbal amok and if we reply adequate, they say: You racist!

It is time to change this rule.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:56:10 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think basically it is an eye for an eye. If we consider what (most) blacks say about us, Chaims stories are a mild answer. I find it unfair, that Muslims, Blacks & co. can run verbal amok and if we reply adequate, they say: You racist!

It is time to change this rule.

You said it the way I would say it Ulli!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
As long as Chaim keeps saying that it's not about genetics, but about culture, there should be no problem.

I myself however try to see peoples 'ethnicity' rather than race and see how it relates to their spirit and mind.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I used to feel the same way when I first joined. However chaim should be chaim. And we should humiliate our enemies. Respectibility will not win anyones heart either. After awhile of listening to chaim it all clicks and some of u may notice I'm on the bandwagon with a few jokes of my own.

Of course its not about genetics or race. Its about culture. And while not all blacks are evil we do know that it is a sizable majority who are. In a situation like that one is guilty until proven innocent. And with an ethnicity that is righteous innocent until proven guilty. What I mean is if I'm driving through a black neighborhood I'm making sure my doors are locked. Guilty until proven innocent. And I'm not judging by color but by knowledge that black people as an ethnicity may break into cars.

And of course in other non black neighborhoods I'll do the same thing for the same reason.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
No.  He should tell more.  The truth is the truth.  That is what people are looking for.  People have enough venues to get the whitewashed version of things.  Chaim is entertaining, but what he has to say is based on reality.
A quality that we should be looking for in potential leaders, in America, is the courage to speak the truth.  I pray that will be the same for Israel.  We have had enough of the other phonies.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
No.  He should tell more.  The truth is the truth.  That is what people are looking for.  People have enough venues to get the whitewashed version of things.  Chaim is entertaining, but what he has to say is based on reality.
A quality that we should be looking for in potential leaders, in America, is the courage to speak the truth.  I pray that will be the same for Israel.  We have had enough of the other phonies.
Amen
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think not, and especially since Chaim jokes about white people, Hispanics, and Jews, so why would you want to make blacks immune ? For this forum and "ask JTF" Chaim's stories and jokes are very proper in my opinion. I know Chaim can give good interviews and to debate, and in such occasions he also knows how to express his view well without being too funny.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   I think that Chaim is best sticking to his values and not selling out to popular opinion. Unfortunately, almost all other leaders have and we see where that has taken us. The only problem that I see with Schvartze jokes is that most people misunderstand Chaim's message and immediately attack him when they hear what they don't want to hear. I don't know what the best solution to this problem is, but it is not caving in.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't give it up!  We're supposed to degrade and humiliate the people who want us dead.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
He should tell more such stories. One of Chaim's stories reveals more truth about the sickness in that culture than a hundred essays or editorials could ever hope to achieve. The reason they are so funny is because they are so true.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
Because the stories are true and because Chaim is only staying true to the stories by doing the voices properly it is not racist.It isn't any different than if he had caught it on tape and showed us the tape,in my opinion.

Moshe92

I agree with Dan Ben Noah. I happen to like those stories, but even if you don't like them, they're just a small part of JTF.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
NO.

Chaim, please don't change a thing.

If anything, he's too mild.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Sometims humor can be used to get across very serious points. The schvartza voice isn't the only voice impression he does, as others have mentioned. He's made fun of Russians, self-hating Jews, Arabs, and others too.

For another example of serious humor, look at Steven Crowder's videos on youtube. He uses humor, but it gets across his points in a very effective way. You come away laughing, and absorbing the conservative message too.

I think we should be glad that Chaim is Chaim. 

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
I like Chaim and laughing it makes my day! :clap:
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
i think Chaim's stories about blacks are hilarious and very entertaining, however I agree with secular believer that overall its not going to help the JTF become a mass movement.  Lets face it, the reality is that the vast majority of Jews, and i'm talking about zionist right wing Jews, they are not so into the black jokes and whatnot.  I think it's funny, but I would rather see Chaim become a more influential leader, and if he has to be a bit less "funny" then so be it!

asking him to be our stand up comedian that we like to listen to because it amuses us is simply immature and selfish on our parts in my opinion.  Instead we should be asking Chaim to address the real serious issues that we face as Jews, like the self hating leftist Jews, Arab muslims, the Iranian nuke threat, the illuminati/free masons strangle hold on Israeli politics, the Obama administration etc.

The blacks of america are the least of our problems in the grand scheme of things.

Moshe92

The blacks of america are the least of our problems in the grand scheme of things.

I disagree. What about Barack Hussein Obama?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

I disagree. What about Barack Hussein Obama?
Blacks in America are not the entire problem however they are a major part of the problem. The other part of the picture is the millions of illegals and the filthy liberals the enable them all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I agree, besides, Hussein aint 'pro-Israel' so, go for it, besides, Hussein is a BLACK MAN, so get USED to it black folks...the white people have taken enough beatings.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I agree with Dan Ben Noah. I happen to like those stories, but even if you don't like them, they're just a small part of JTF.

They are small, but they are very important and are a big draw.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Chaim used to be worst. He used to say n199er outright.
So, I'd say he had already toned down a lot.
Although, I do know that people pass off his tech-support stories. That's something to think about. But telling the truth about negroids? I think there's nothing wrong about telling the truth.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I think that Chaim should stop any anti-black racial connotations in his message. I think it hurts our movement. I did express this opinion earlier. Now, it doesn't mean that we should not criticize black community and their culture, but I think referral to blacks as apes, making Aunt Jemima voices, etc, hurt JTF chances of becoming a mass movement, hurt our chances of collaboration with Mannings and Keys of the black community.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:43:12 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot