Author Topic: The name of this killer ape says it all...  (Read 566 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
The name of this killer ape says it all...
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:47:19 AM »
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2274308.html?storylink=omni_popular

Note he was a foster child. Proof you cannot remove the murderous ape instinct.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 01:11:17 AM by ChaimBenMordechai »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The name of this killer ape says it all...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 01:22:00 AM »
He was not born programmed to kill like a wild animal (even if he became one). This negro had free will just like all of us do. We don't know at what age he was fostered, or how long he was with his birth "parents" (mmm-hmmm).

Let's see what kind of a punishment this creature gets. A hundred bucks says he gets off by reason of insanity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »
Who gave this student this name? Quran Jones  :o :o :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 08:32:29 AM »
I think there have been many tragic stories where well-meaning white people have adopted a black child in hopes of giving it a better life then end up realizing what a huge mistake that was when the grown up child physically attacks them, steals from them, etc. no matter how well they were raised.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 08:44:46 AM »
I think there have been many tragic stories where well-meaning white people have adopted a black child in hopes of giving it a better life then end up realizing what a huge mistake that was when the grown up child physically attacks them, steals from them, etc. no matter how well they were raised.

I think the foster-parents are guilty, because they had to show him love, but also a hard hand.

If someone comes from an evil culture and was raised in it a few years, he/she needs to rebooted. This works.

Tell him about god and what he likes and doesn't like and be everytime an example. Also educate him in the bible and try everything, that he will find a place in your religious community.

There are lots of positive examples. Bolschewiks should denied to be foster parents, because they even don't know who they are themselves.

Only fundamental Jews and Christians should be allowed to challenge this difficult task.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 09:44:09 AM »
Give him the needle!