Author Topic: I just went to the drug store.  (Read 1853 times)

admin

I just went to the drug store.
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »
I went to the money machine and took out $20.00. But I wanted some ones for the bus tomorrow (Dey not be givin' no change on the bus. Chaim says it's because the black drivers don't know how to count. My mom told me they stopped giving change because people would steal the money from the driver. Either way, it's because of the blacks.). I also like ones so I can use them in the vending machine at college. So I went to CVS and bought a bottle of Pepsi. I told the [censored] working there that I wanted to pay one dollar and get 19 dollars in change and put the remainder of the cost on the credit card (82 cents). She couldn't figure out how to do it so I had to tell her that she has to enter in that I paid one dollar as if I gave a 1 dollar bill. So then she knew what to do and gave me 19 dollars back.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: I just went to the drug store.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 10:52:36 PM »
Isn't 82 cents a little too small of an amount to put on a credit card?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 11:10:09 PM »
In all honesty I have met white salespeople who would have trouble doing all that.  Young white people, if not morons, behave like morons when they are behind a till in my country.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:23:38 PM »
Isn't 82 cents a little too small of an amount to put on a credit card?
I was going to say the same thing. Couldn't you have gone to an ATM with your credit card.  You could easily have taken out  $20, gone to CVS, bought an 82 cent beverage (89 cents with tax) and got $19.11 back.

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »
The price I put was including tax.

If you go to the ATM with a credit card, they charge you interest. The reason I didn't want to pay the whole amount in cash was because I didn't want to deal with change and I wanted enough one dollar bills that I would need.

I get it. :)