Author Topic: Mohammed al-Fayed wants to become the president of independent Scotland  (Read 710 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091025/od_afp/britainegyptpeoplefayedoffbeat

LONDON (AFP) – Mohamed Al Fayed, owner of plush London emporium Harrods, told The Sunday Times he was ready to become the first president of an independent Scotland.

The Egyptian tycoon, 80, who owns an estate in the Scottish Highlands, said he was urging his "fellow Scots" to detach themselves from "the English and their terrible politicians".

Fayed, who has been repeatedly refused a British passport, said he hoped to be offered Scottish citizenship if a planned referendum on Scottish independence leads to Scotland leaving the United Kingdom -- and then becoming a republic.

"You Scots have been living in a coma for too long," he told the broadsheet.

"Whatever help is needed for Scotland to regain its independence, I will provide it. When you Scots regain your freedom I'm ready to be your president."

The Scottish National Party, in power in the devolved Edinburgh administration, is committed to holding a referendum on independence.

However, Fayed is not impressed with Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond, the SNP leader.

"I will do anything for Scotland but I don't want this Alex Salmond," he said.

"I asked to meet him but he refused. I wanted to give him some help and advice, but he didn't want to know.

"I believe in Scotland but he still won't see me."

The Fulham Football Club owner is the father of Dodi Fayed, the lover of Diana, princess of Wales, who was killed in the same 1997 Paris car crash.

No fan of the royal family, Fayed has long alleged that the couple were killed in an establishment plot involving Queen Elizabeth II's husband Prince Philip.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Mohammed al-Fayed wants to become the president of independent Scotland
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »
Sorry he needs to be a full blooded Scot to become President and I hope the Scots which I love say NO to this piece of fake scum.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:04:19 PM »
Sorry he needs to be a full blooded Scot to become President and I hope the Scots which I love say NO to this piece of fake scum.

Muslim scum should never be allowed in western politics.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »
I don't think that Scotland will be independent in the closely future.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 12:34:08 PM »
If it ever does they cannot throw it away to Muslim filth.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
If it ever does they cannot throw it away to Muslim filth.

Yes, I seriously doubt that al-Fayed cares about the Scottish people. He certainly wants to turn Scotland to another Islamist stronghold in Europe. 
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »
"I don't think that Scotland will be independent in the closely future."
"If it ever does they cannot throw it away to Muslim filth."

I wouldn't bet my life on that.  It was only a couple months ago when the Scots released one of the terrorists involved in the Lockerbie bombing for 'humanitarian reasons'.  Some suggest that it was to curry business favors with Libya.

And if you want more to consider from the same part of the world, note that the Sinn Fein (sp?), the political wing of the Irish Republican Army, is rabidly pro-immigration.  So, a nation that battled for years to gain independence from England is being overrun by the usual brown horde.