Author Topic: Coming Soon! New Admins On Our Forum!  (Read 2885 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Coming Soon! New Admins On Our Forum!
« on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »
New admins and moderators will soon be joining Yacov and myself in helping to run this forum, G-d willing. As I wrote on another thread, Chaim Ben Pesach initiated a similar plan on the Hebrew forum and it has worked out very nicely, thank G-d.

The admins and the moderators will have three basic objectives:

1. To keep the forum as interesting and active as possible in order to keep our current members and to attract new ones. An interesting and active forum will continue to be a magnet for new members. Our goal is to become a mass movement.

2. To inspire our current members to do more to promote our videos on youtube. If hundreds of us would simply rate, favorite, and subscribe to JTF videos on youtube, and then comment on the videos every day, we would be at the top of youtube's video lists and we would have MILLIONS of viewers. Only a small fraction of our members and supporters are doing this, even though it only takes a few minutes a day to do. We must inspire our members and supporters to help us reach a mass audience on youtube. That can turn us into a mass movement, G-d willing.

3. To prevent the writing of messages on the forum that are either illegal or harmful to the cause.

I can announce right now that Allen-T is the new JTF Youtube Coordinator, which for obvious reasons is a very important position.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 01:29:08 PM by jsullivan »

ftf

Re: Coming Soon! New Admins On Our Forum!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:26:58 AM »
Due to the number of long standing members, and the number of boards, I think that the only way we can do this is to make some members be moderators of more than one board, we actually have 30 boards.

I am not asking to be a multi-board moderator myself.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 09:29:32 AM by ftf »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »
Moderators in the quieter boards should post more frequently so as to stimulate more discussion in their subforum.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
Moderators in the quieter boards should post more frequently so as to stimulate more discussion in their subforum.

Hey, well done Fruity boy, a sensible post with which I agree!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:04 PM »
Is Gil Avraham there when Chaim makes his JTF broadcasts?