Author Topic: The Joshua Fund  (Read 724 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
The Joshua Fund
« on: October 26, 2009, 05:09:14 PM »
WITH THREAT OF WAR HIGH, THE JOSHUA FUND TO HELP PURCHASE TWO AMBULANCES FOR ISRAEL
We just completed several days of Joshua Fund board meetings. I'll have much to report soon. But one thing I wanted to let you know is that with the threat of a war with Iran so high, the board has authorized funding for two ambulances for Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel's national emergency medical service. Lord willing, we'll be able raise the necessary funds and transfer them to MDA by the end of this year.

The purchase of ambulances (similar to the one in the picture above) was not in our original 2009 budget. But we added this as part of approach of "praying for peace, but preparing for war."

"When Magen David Adom was established in 1930, its pride was its single ambulance, which was incessantly on call," notes MDA's website. "Today, MDA has an ambulance fleet of more than 800 modern lifesaving vehicles, deployed in all parts of the country. Most of the ambulances area attached to the MDA Stations; others are stationed in villages and kibbutzim in areas along the threatened borders. All are equipped with wireless radios linking them to their Stations or ambulance posts, and to regional headquarters."

More ambulances are needed and TJF is honored to help.

As always, we will do our best to keep you up-to-date on the kinds of projects we are doing, and brief you on how those projects are proceeding. We will also let you know about the kinds of projects we are developing for the future. In no way do we want to pressure anyone to give financially. We fully believe the Lord will provide for the needs of the people we seek to serve. But if you or others wish to help, we gratefully welcome your support, and all financial gifts are tax-deductible in the U.S.A.

If you would like to make a contribution to the on-going work of The Joshua Fund please make your check payable to "The Joshua Fund" and send to:

The Joshua Fund
18940 Base Camp Road
Monument, Colorado 80132-8009

DESIGNATED GIVING: If The Joshua Fund is successful in raising our financial goal for a specific project for which you have designated your donations, all excess funds for that project will be applied to related projects or to the general fund of TJF.

Thanks so much and may the Lord richly bless you and your family as you bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus -- especially at this critical moment in the history of the epicenter.

To make a one-time, tax deductible gift of $250, $500, $1,000 or more to The Joshua Fund, please click here

To visit The Joshua Fund's weblog -- which includes project updates and prayer requests -- please click here
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The Joshua Fund
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
I'd rather donate to JTF.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »

I don't know I get these emails from Rosenberg Flash Traffic Reports.

ROSENBERG TO ADDRESS CHRISTIAN EMBASSY EVENT

On Friday night, October 30th, I will be addressing the Christian Embassy's annual fellowship dinner in the Washington, D.C. area. The event is designed to introduce their ministry and to raise financial support to reach leaders in the nation's capital. Christian Embassy reaches out to leaders on Capitol Hill, in the Pentagon, in foreign embassies and to Presidential Appointees. During the evening, you will hear about what God is doing in our nation's capital and how lives are being changed with the gospel through this dynamic ministry. There is no cost for the dinner, but an opportunity for a financial investment will be provided. For further information or to register, contact Danielle at 703-525-1770 or by email: [email protected].

LEARN: To read the rest of this column -- and to track the latest news and trends from Israel and the epicenter -- please click here

LEARN: To purchase a copy of the "Inside The Revolution" documentary film on DVD from Barnes & Noble (35% off), please click here

PRAY: Join 110,000 other subscribers to Joel's email alerts and receive the latest news and analysis from the Mideast, Joshua Fund project updates and prayer requests.

GIVE: Would you help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors by making a tax-deductible donation of $25, $50, $100, or a monthly commitment? Please click here.

GO hear Joel speak at the Christian Embassy banquet on Fri, Oct 30th.

GO: Join Joel's "Epicenter Team" on Facebook for updates on where you can go see Joel speak and for prayer updates
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 05:31:47 PM »
Don't reply to this, it maybe a scam. Besides once you donate to places who flood you with emails (and it will happen) they will think their on to a winner and keep asking. You can donate if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »
I know your sort of new to computers penny, just listen to me. If anyone emails you to donate to them just don't. You'll never stop hearing them asking for more and more. Besides most of the money you donate goes towards their salary. Any if you get any emails to Africa don't reply. If you want them to stop sending emails from the charity, neverclick un-suscribe either because then they know your account is active and keep sending in more and more. Just delete them. Best to donate to JTF that helps the Jewish Hilltop communties and our cause. You don't have to donate, we won't hound you to either. But if your thinking on donating to anyone the first place should be JTF.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »
The second email sounds like a missionary agency... ALL MISSIONARY ACTIVITY IN ISRAEL SHOULD BE OUTLAWED!!!

JTF doesn't support missionary activity by christian organizations in Israel... When it talks about 'spreading the gospel' in Israel it is in direct conflict with the mission which Hashem, the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob gave to the Jewish people. I would not give a cent to such an organization if it intends on missionizing Jews in our own Holy land.... Missionaries should be expelled from Israel !

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
The second email sounds like a missionary agency... ALL MISSIONARY ACTIVITY IN ISRAEL SHOULD BE OUTLAWED!!!

JTF doesn't support missionary activity by christian organizations in Israel... When it talks about 'spreading the gospel' in Israel it is in direct conflict with the mission which Hashem, the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob gave to the Jewish people. I would not give a cent to such an organization if it intends on missionizing Jews in our own Holy land.... Missionaries should be expelled from Israel !

Where the hell does the second one talk about Israel

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 06:00:04 PM »

Where the hell does the second one talk about Israel
LEARN: To read the rest of this column -- and to track the latest news and trends from Israel and the epicenter -- please click here

LEARN: To purchase a copy of the "Inside The Revolution" documentary film on DVD from Barnes & Noble (35% off), please click here

PRAY: Join 110,000 other subscribers to Joel's email alerts and receive the latest news and analysis from the Mideast, Joshua Fund project updates and prayer requests.

GIVE: Would you help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors by making a tax-deductible donation of $25, $50, $100, or a monthly commitment? Please click here.[/[/b]color]

GO hear Joel speak at the Christian Embassy banquet on Fri, Oct 30th.

GO: Join Joel's "Epicenter Team" on Facebook for updates on where you can go see Joel speak and for prayer updates
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »
I'm not really comfortable with this organization.

It says the following on their website:

http://www.joshuafund.net/

The Joshua Fund, therefore, is a non-profit educational and  charitable organization founded to encourage Christians to:

Pray knowledgeably and consistently for Israel and the Middle East
Invite speakers to their churches and conferences to talk about how to bless Israel and her neighbors and to share what G-d is  doing in the Middle East today
Take vision trips to and attend conferences in Israel and the  Middle East
Publish Christian books and music in Israel and the Middle  East
Invest in the rebuilding of the ancient ruins in the Holy  Land
Assist the poor and needy in Israel in the name of Jesus Christ
Support the evangelical Church in  Israel and the Middle East as the only true hope for peace and reconciliation

There was a famous quote by Rabbi Kahane about Christian missionaries. I forget the exact quote, but it was something like, "if you want to support us from afar, that's great, but if you come here and try to convert us, we'll kill you."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
I'd never give money to some unknown online beggars.

Hilltop Youth would indeed be the best deal since it's reliable.
Me, myself and Eileen only give money for animals (not muslims/other degraded apes).

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »
That's the first email I got from him.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
The Christian Embassy are not missionaries
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03