Author Topic: Nick Griffin of BNP is a traitorous FRAUD  (Read 898 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nick Griffin of BNP is a traitorous FRAUD
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
Nick Griffin Supports Louis Farrakhan, Denies Shoah

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/programmes/2001/bnp_special/the_leader/beliefs.stm

This sick piece of garbage is about as patriotic as Fag Buchanus. And I bet he has the same orientation as that queer.

Bonesfan

Quote from: BBC News
Beliefs
On racial separation
In 1985 Griffin praised black separatist Louis Farrakhan in Nationalist Today
. He said, "White Nationalists everywhere, wish Farrakhan well for we share a common struggle for the same ends: racial separation and racial freedom."

In the Panorama interview, Griffin said, "We haven't given up on our principle that mono racial countries... mono ethnic countries are more stable, it's far easier to preserve human rights and freedom within those whereas multi-racial societies always end up going right down the road of tyranny."

On anti-semitism
In 1997, Nick Griffin published a booklet entitled "Who are the Mind Benders?". It claimed to prove that Jewish people controlled the British media and thereby were able to brainwash white British people into accepting multiculturalism.

On the Holocaust
Between 1995 and 1997, Nick Griffin edited 'The Rune'. Griffin referred to the Holocaust as a "Holohoax".

In 1998 Nick Griffin said, "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

On immigration
In 1995 Griffin, wrote an article in the Rune. He said, "Mass alien immigration and suicidally low birthrate mean that the White Race is poised on the brink of a precipice of rapid and irreversible decline. If we do not step back now, we face political and then physical extinction. A stark choice. UNITE OR DIE!"

On homosexuality
Griffin wrote an article for Spearhead in June 1999 after the Admiral Duncan pub bombing. He said, "The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive."

On the BNP
In 1995 he wrote in the Rune, "the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate."

In April 2001 Griffin spoke to the American Friends of the BNP. He said, "So, what are we now doing with the British National Party? Well we tried to simplify its message in some ways and to make it a saleable message. So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on, and we're not supremacists, we're white survivalists, even that frightens people. Four apple pie words, freedom, security, identity and democracy."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nick Griffin of BNP is a traitorous FRAUD
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »
What a ridiculous idiot!

There are still victims who lived through the concentration camps. To call them liars and manipulators is a slap in the face to the entire Jewish faith. If the Jews had any backbone we would issue a fatwah on his fat arse and make death threats against him.

May a stone fall from the heavens and remove this pukes life from him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »
Thanks for posting that. I used to think that the BNP was a good party because I saw some BNP people on youtube and other places on the internet who seemed good. I've since learned the truth about them. I doubt Nick Griffin has any remorse about what he has said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »
If the Jews had any backbone we would issue a fatwah on his fat arse and make death threats against him.
I like that but it would take a not-so-minor miracle for Jews to wake up and get that attitude.  :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 11:40:16 PM »
If the Jews had any backbone we would issue a fatwah on his fat arse and make death threats against him.
I like that but it would take a not-so-minor miracle for Jews to wake up and get that attitude.  :'(

Yes, sadly I must concur with you. At this time we have no backbone... And the antisemites are laughing at us.

Soon they will deny that Jews ever existed. Who would have thought, 20 years ago, that Holocaust deniers would be listened to, let alone be allowed to walk out of the room.... Time are a changing quickly and the prophecies of the Jewish prophets are quickly coming to fruition. I read the comments of the atheists who are denying entire parts of the Jewish faith including denying the Exodus, denying the story of Creation and the entire idea of prophecy. It is not long before these people deny that Jews ever existed.

Yet when the end of days comes and their eyes will be widened when they observe their destruction. We know that only the righteous will be brought back from death and the wicked bodies and souls will be consumed and go up in vapor. The nations are preparing to rise against Israel, and the wicked Jews in Israel have taken sides with the enemy. This is all part of the prophecy and sadly I think that time is running out. I always thought that it would occur after my lifetime... And I feel foolish for continuing to live in Galut. But my father is ill and I need to remain in California. I always have said to myself that I will make it to Eretz Yisroel before I die, and if my life is like Abrahams {and I have 'Gone forth for myself' several times in my life}, I will be there.

One cannot deny that Hashem is the master of the world, and he is master of war. Those fools whos yetzer hara makes them believe that they know better, like the builders of the Towel of Babel did, will learn that they don't know as much as they think they did.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »
Jews were not always politically correct and afraid of the goyim. In the days of Joshua and King David the heroic Israelites were the boldest, bravest, and probably most right-wing of all national groups, of all time.

We need to figure out how they lost that, and what it would take to get it back. (For one, they would have to cling to G-d and develop personal relationships with Him.)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 06:29:27 AM »
David Duke is the british Ronny the Nazi. Somebody who will never succeed, but will be always present in order to smear the right. They have this nutcase often in British TV. Of cause our good Chaim was the whole time right about him.

It is time for a chapter of Geert Wilders party in Britain!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
David Duke is the british Ronny the Nazi. Somebody who will never succeed, but will be always present in order to smear the right. They have this nutcase often in British TV. Of cause our good Chaim was the whole time right about him.

David Duke is from Louisiana, and of Scottish descent, but he is a Nazi.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

David Duke is from Louisiana, and of Scottish descent, but he is a Nazi.

Oh I meant Nick Griffin. Sorry. This happens to me the second time. I have to sleep more.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani